Ratings for Dr. Braj B. Pandey

For the last 6+ years all I have experienced with Dr. Pandey is very positive. Dr. Pandey is the type of a doctor that gives you a run around, he will tell you directly what is wrong and the best solution for your conditions the he knows best. He listens and asked questions about my health and welfare. Researches and finds solution to my medical problems. Prescribes all medication that really helped me. He is very caring and professional in all his undertakings. Highly recommended for anybody looking for a very doctor. If any of his superior is reading this please give the gentleman a pay raise or promotion he highly deserves.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Extremely rude man. When my son took me to an appointment with Pandey, he made very cruel remarks regarding his appearance and character. Pandey had never before met my son, and was not only rude, but completely mistaken about my son's character and accomplishments in life. My son, who is also my conservator, had done nothing except to explain my current health problems to him. There is something wrong with this doctor, and I am changing primary care physicians as a result of this incident. He seemed more interested in his golf game than medicine or people, and offered no medical care at all except a flu shot.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Braj B. Pandey's Credentials

• Nrs Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal, India (Grad. 1980)