Ratings for Dr. Joseph Mark LeJeune

I've been going to Dr. LeJeune for almost 10 years. He is very thorough, he asks questions & allows you to ask your questions as well. Regardless of how busy he may be, when he is with you, he makes you feel as if you're the only patient he has. He never seems to be in a hurry to get away from you and on to the next person; he will listen to you & address all of your concerns. He has been excellent at working with me to keep my out of pocket medicine costs down and will not order unnecessary tests just to "pad" the bill. His staff has always been helpful, knowledgeable and kind. I'll never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

I love Dr LeJuene.He is the best dr Ive ever had.He's treated my mom,dad,& brother almost all our lives and I know his wife,kids,& father in law and they are all great people.Even though his practice doesnt take my insurance he always makes every effort to check up on how I am doing.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

A great friendly family Dr. Very knowledgeable and personable. He will take all the time necessary to get to know you.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

He is one of the most professional and competent physicians I have ever used.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007