Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Robinett

I went to this doctor when I became pregnant, very good man, very helpful even though I lost my baby he stood by me the whole entire time to make sure things was good for me. Always checked on me afterward. Just a very loving man.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Been my ob/gyn since 1988. Best doctor ever!!! Wish he would never retire:)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Robinett delivered me in 1990, and now will deliver our baby girl due in September. He is such a wonderful physician. He's very knowledgable, kind, and genuinely cares about his patients. I had a miscarriage with our first baby and he was so kind and compassionate. He is awesome! I love that he takes time to answer all of my questions and I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Very knowledgable and compassionate! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Complete Hysterectomy!! It went wonderful and Dr. Robinette made sure I understood the reason why I needed the surgery! He was very patient with me and explain things thoroughly!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Robinette delivered my two sons. My first son was born May 31, 2012 and my second son was born December 10, 2013. Robinette was very knowledgable, helpful, caring and courteous. I recommended three people to him and they loved him as well. IF I ever had anymore children, I would see him again. Also, he will always be my Gyn because I feel like Im always in good care with him. God Bless you Dr. Robinette.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr.Robinett is awesome he helped me through a Ectopic pregnancy 5 years ago and now that i am expecting again I wouldn't have chosen any other Physician to deliver my new bundle of joy, his presence left a remarkable impression on me in my Ectopic and all I could think about once I found out i was expecting was my Doctor will be Dr.Robinett

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Robinett is the best!! He took very good care if my and baby Aubrey...

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

dr.robinett delivered me via c-section 31 yrs ago. (i was born in 1980) he is just wonderful and is now my doctor for my unborn baby due in december 2012

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Charles W. Robinett's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Commercial Insurance Company