Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Jahnke

Dr. Jahnke and his staff of professionals will get you well. He takes the time necessary to meet with you, not getting in a hurry. He might be making less money than one of those Doctors who spend less than a minute with you, but he will have a good conscience in the end. He will do what is necessary to get you well and better than before your injury or condition.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I had a car accident several years ago and ended up with a ruptured disk. After surgery I was good for a while before the pain came back in my leg. He put me on some other medications and got me off most of my pain meds. I feel better and I can do more with my kids. Very happy with his care. Always listens to me. Great staff!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I have had chronic back pain for many years. I've been to many doctors after 2 back surgeries that were less than successful. I've been on many drugs, and many trips to PT and many injections. Dr Jahnke was the first one who listened to what my problem was. I am on a much lower amount of pain meds. He found a type of injection that gives me good pain relief for several months. Over all a good doc with a great staff as well.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

what a ****, cost me (besides his bill) monthes of wasted time in pain, my job and now after I have fired him its gettin better but still cleaning up the mess he created. warn your friends even enemies and never trust your family to him!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

he is a poor listener hurried and without compassion, seems to have little knowledge of drugs or his chosen field. he has precribed me drugs that interact with my other meds and cond. repeatedly and consecutively. he has yet to come to any diagnoses thus far.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

I have had excellent success in returning to an acceptable level of activity within my limitations

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Scott R. Jahnke's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kalispell, MT