Ratings for Dr. TIMOTHY J. Kinsella

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

He treated me for cancer when I was 8 years old.I am now 19 and very thankful I am here today! I had a very rare cancer and its typically found in older people so he had no idea how an 8 year olds body would react to the treatment. He was an amazing doctor to me and looked out for my entire health for 8 years. i cried when he left UH but i still talk to him at least 3 times a year whether its on the phone or an email. i just got done reading things on the internet about him and I can honestly say when he was seeing me in 1999 he was nothing like those articles said. Even my follow ups years after radiation he was one of those doctors who actually sat there and listened to you. I am not happy with the doctor i am seeing now (even though i am 11 years out, i do still see an oncologist twice a year). i would gladly pay for an airline ticket to where ever he is if it meant i got to see dr k. just knowing he would be the one looking at my MRI would make me feel a whole lot more comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. TIMOTHY J. Kinsella's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI