Ratings for Dr. Robert J. MacHos

I have been a patient of Dr. Machos for 28 years. Dr. Machos listens to the concerns of his patients to provide the best Healthcare possible. Very through doctor. Fantastic bedside manner. Great humor, willing to spend time with me and explain my ailments and treatment options.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

good bedside manner,willing to spend time with me and explain things

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

I have been going to Dr Machos for several years and liked his personal, bedside manner. Howver, last year they neglected to file a claim with my insurance, dropped me but didn't tell me when I hadn't paid in 6 months. When I paid balance out of pocket they would not re-instate me as a patient. I tried to speak to Dr. Machos and/or his nurse as I felt this was more of an accounting error and they may not even know what hapened. Neither would return any of my phone calls. I also had to call 5 times for a test result.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Very thorough; easily refers if there is a suspicion of a difficulty, but handles most things within the Clinic. Very busy, but "with you" when needed, and has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Dr. Machos acts as my GP and I wouldn't go to anybody else. He has always paid attention to what my physical complaints are and has always focused on a treatment plan he believes is best. He has also been flexible regarding treatment if I had explained to him some instances he believed should not be occurring.He is personable and genuinely wants the best for each of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Robert J. MacHos's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1982)

Berkshire Life Insurance Company