Ratings for Dr. John O'Sullivan

Dr. O'Sullivan is very knowledgeable as well as compassionate with his patients. He explains in detail why he can or can't do surgery so you have a full understanding of what is happening to your existing area of pain. Both my husband and I are very grateful to have Dr. O'Sullivan in our corner.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Had shoulder surgery a few years ago. Dr. O'Sullivan was great.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

My husband has had two shoulders in the past year and the Dr. has been absolutely wonderful. Both shoulders were a huge success Heading back to work soon..

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. O'Sullivan operated on my 101 year-old mother's fractured hip this week. He was professional in his explanations to us and very kind in his approach to Mom. When I asked him if she would walk again, he replied,"That's why we did the surgery!" Well, of course.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

He is a very good doctor he knows what he is doing and diagnosis is good

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I have found that Dr.O'Sullivan is extremely busy and difficult for him to keep on a time schedule.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

2 very good surgical experiences with Dr. O'Sullivan. Not one negative thing to say about this man. He and his staff were terrific both times.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Recently saw Dr. O'Sullivan regarding my rotator cuff tear. The appointment was on time, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the doctor walked me through the MRI results and images and although surgery was not an option, I felt I understood why this his recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I have really enjoyed having him as my surgeon. He is so personable and has a real talent at making his patients feel comfortable. He repaired two broken bones in my leg. I'm normally petrified of hospitals, but he and his staff had me laughing outside the OR and made me fearless. Awesome guy!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. O'Sullivan did both my knee replacements and I would never have anyone else. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015