Ratings for Dr. Harry Hong

Love Dr. Harry Hong. He is so thorough if any doubt he just sends me for follow up test. Best Doctor ever. Some comments about is "front office" staff are in my case completely opposite to the negative comments posted. They have been unbelievable in getting appointments booked for me. Best experience ever.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I love this Dr hes funny and is also direct about treatment approach....he doesn't leave a stone un turned Angel

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr.hong was very friendly and exuded such positive energy, he just made me feel better just by being in his care. He is extremely knowlgeable and can answer your questions in detail. I really felt like he was listening and attentive. I would highly recommend him to anyone with respiratory issues! Office staff seem inexperienced and a little pre occupied with texting.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Hong has been looking after me for many years and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He is extremely kind and thorough and never, ever makes me feel rushed. I guess that's why sometimes I have to wait for my appt. while he helps the patient before me. Everyone should have a dr. like Dr. Hong.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I found Dr. Hong to be wonderful. He took the time to explain all test results and offered an effective treatment plan. Dr. Hong has a wonderful sense of humor which I greatly appreciate. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr Honghas looked after my mothers emphysema for 2 years. She has been doing much better! We look forward to our annual visits. We really recommend him as a respirologist

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr Hong was the first person to finally diagnose my asthma. I can breath again! thank God for Dr Hong

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Hong by my family doctor. He was both friendly and professional and communicated clearly his findings and prognosis.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I found my whole experience dealing with Dr. Hong and his staff excellent. His staff were friendly and helpful. They put me at ease before I had to see the Dr. I found Dr. Hong to be most attentive to my problems.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

I found Dr. Hong's staff to be fairly unfriendly, especially when dealing with them via the phone. Dr. Hong himself is an absolutely wonderful doctor...very friendly, helpful & professional!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009