I'm a new patient to Dr. Vortel's clinic in Richmond. Visiting Dr. Vortel once and several phone conversations with Dr. Vortel and his receptionist Ms.Dory Yang regarding about transferring my medicial records from other clinic, etc. I highly respect their responsible and professional clinical manner. They've earned my full score! Being physically ill is a very unlucky feeling; however, Dr. J.Vortel and his receptionist Ms.D.Yang's excellence already has made me feel much better. I would love to say a big THANK YOU to dear Dory and Dr. Vortel ! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016 to you!! 祝愿您们圣诞新年快乐!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Vortel is the most kind, professional Doctor. The Richmond General Hospital should be most grateful that they have him on there staff. He has no ego just the well being of his patient's.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

This Doctor is wonderful. I feel I am being cared for by the best!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I was referred to Dr Vortel at Richmond General Hospital in 2014. He is highly professional in everything he does. He is always kind and takes time to explain what he is doing and why in language his patients can understand. I was especially pleased to note how carefully he took my history and how he used the information to find the medication that was most likely to work.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

This doctor was recommended me by my family doctor as someone with expert knowledge of infectious diseases. I saw him at the Richmond Hospital ER. His knowledge, treatment, and thoroughness were excellent. I have a rare condition and have seen many doctors over the years so I know what I am talking about.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I have never seen a doctor less invested in his own ego, or more invested in the welfare of his patients. An absolute gem!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I've seen Dr Vortel a number of times over the years and I have to say I haven't met a more caring physician. He is very thorough and very committed to ensuring the patients needs are met.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Very polite and knowledgable - he went out of his way to help me with a problem that's been a problem for 5 weeks and nobody else could solve

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Pleasant and soft spoken fellow, informative and helpful. We were already on the same page as to my condition and course of treatment (hospital and home), so he started to pick my brain about my knowledge and experience as a patient. He's there to help, but it's great that he also learns from patients so he can pass their knowledge and experience on to benefit others.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Great dorcotr, always on time, competent and caring staff. I wish that all of them were like this!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Jerry Vortel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a new patient to Dr. Vortel's clinic in Richmond. Visiting Dr. Vortel once and several phone conversations with Dr. Vortel and his receptionist Ms.Dory Yan..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vortel is the most kind, professional Doctor. The Richmond General Hospital should be most grateful that they have him on there staff. He has no ego jus..."

December 14, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V6X 1A3". Address has been updated from "None" to "7031 Westminster Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16042319697".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is wonderful. I feel I am being cared for by the best!"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Vortel at Richmond General Hospital in 2014. He is highly professional in everything he does. He is always kind and takes time to explain ..."

December 19, 2014