Ratings for Dr. Nancy Ho

Terrible and awful. I never met the doctor like her. We wonder how she got her license? Someone in med school should have warned her about what real doctor work is about, helpfulness, knowledge and passion are all the thing she lacks. she need remain a lab rat instead. Waste time and absolutely not go to her anymore !!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Worst doctor I've ever had and been to. Would not recommend. She's always rude and uncaring. She doesn't care about patients.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

She’s rude, unkind and careless. If she doesn’t like helping people she should not be a doctor. The fact that she’s always accepting new patients is because no one would want to be around someone like her, let alone a doctor!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Avoid ! Doesn't want to answer questions from patient ! Long wait up to 30 mins and appointment is over in 5 mins. I wanted to take pictures of results and she urged me to sign up for the Dynacare Plus membership for $19.99 + HST a year ! Haven't seen her smile or in a pleasant in a long time ! Have been going there for years would have left if not for the thick medical file.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Awful doctor! Doesn’t show any sign of caring for her patient! I would give a zero if I can!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

If I could give her zero I would. She seems to hate her job and her life, really annoyed and irritated all the time, very abrupt at times and even rude, she projects a general attitude of uncaring and that she does not want to be there. She does not process the compassion or attitude to be a doctor. She needs to seek help herself.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

She is extremely terrible. In July 2015, I had been having fever and cold symptoms on and off for three days. Despite taking Tylenol and cough syrup, still no improvement. Took time off work to see her at lunch time, she just asked me to continue doing so. Didn't bother to prescribe any medicine or request lab work. Later that afternoon, i started to have chest pain and my left face became swollen. I was taken by an ambulance to emergency. I was diagnosed with acute pneumonia. Can you believe it!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

She is extremely terrible and rude. Doesn't care her patients. It 's silly for me to tolerate her unprofessional behaviour for the past 20 years. I finally reached my limit and switched last year. She could say to a senior (my mom) that you have shingles; but I can't help you...just ask your daughter to take you to emergency if you feel painful!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Waited an hour to inquire about my symptom, without even checking "here go see a specialist" in 30 seconds and i was done. I have to wait over a month to see the specialist so I decided to ask my nursing friend to diagnose me, and simply told me to get medication over counter and it fixed me. How can a "doctor" send me to another person without even checking me at all, when a nurse is able to diagnose me immediately.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Staff: Rude. Punctuality: 1 hour late with no other patients waiting. Helpfulness: Cannot think of any examples that Dr. Ho was helpful. Knowledge: Not sure. Almost every time, I was sent to see other specialists.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Nancy Ho's Credentials

AVIVA
BUPA
  • Cigna - Open Access
Prudential
Simply Health
WPA
Wps Health Insurance (Wps)