Ratings for Dr. Nancy Ho

If I could give her zero I would. She seems to hate her job and her life, really annoyed and irritated all the time, very abrupt at times and even rude, she projects a general attitude of uncaring and that she does not want to be there. She does not process the compassion or attitude to be a doctor. She needs to seek help herself.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

She is extremely terrible. In July 2015, I had been having fever and cold symptoms on and off for three days. Despite taking Tylenol and cough syrup, still no improvement. Took time off work to see her at lunch time, she just asked me to continue doing so. Didn't bother to prescribe any medicine or request lab work. Later that afternoon, i started to have chest pain and my left face became swollen. I was taken by an ambulance to emergency. I was diagnosed with acute pneumonia. Can you believe it!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

She is extremely terrible and rude. Doesn't care her patients. It 's silly for me to tolerate her unprofessional behaviour for the past 20 years. I finally reached my limit and switched last year. She could say to a senior (my mom) that you have shingles; but I can't help you...just ask your daughter to take you to emergency if you feel painful!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Waited an hour to inquire about my symptom, without even checking "here go see a specialist" in 30 seconds and i was done. I have to wait over a month to see the specialist so I decided to ask my nursing friend to diagnose me, and simply told me to get medication over counter and it fixed me. How can a "doctor" send me to another person without even checking me at all, when a nurse is able to diagnose me immediately.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Staff: Rude. Punctuality: 1 hour late with no other patients waiting. Helpfulness: Cannot think of any examples that Dr. Ho was helpful. Knowledge: Not sure. Almost every time, I was sent to see other specialists.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I would rather see a walk in clinic doctor than her. I went there because the other doctors in the office are not available and my medical records are in their office. I agree with someone here said, if she does not want to deal with patients, she shouldn`t be a family doctor at all.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

worst attitude i have ever seen, Nancy Ho should not be chosen doctor as her career.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

i have heard both sides regarding Nancy Ho. While i am prepared to give her the benefits of the doubt in terms of competence and compassion, to be a good doctor, you need to help put the patients at sufficient ease so that the patient will feel comfortable telling you how he/she feels, mentally as well as physically. Yes doctors are entitled to be moody, or whatever personality traits that they have, but the fact is that if she does not TRY to have some people skill, then it is not just a matter that she wont have a great practice regardless of her competence and compassion, but that she also falls short of her oath to help people. Nancy, I hope you get to read this because i like to believe that you want to be a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I have been in this medical centre ever since I was a child. I switched GPs because my mother preferred I had a female GP than the other males in the office. I have tolerated her long enough. She is very rude when it comes to how she speaks to her patients. She rushes you as if you're not an important patient and she rolls her eyes and sighs when she thinks you're asking "too many" questions. I was sick and already wearing a surgical mask and when I walked into her office, her body posture immediately backed away from me and put on her own surgical mask. Very unwelcoming and hostile. When I have concerns, she answers them with short sentences that aren't even clear; and to make matters worse, she says things that are more worrisome than reassuring. She said "You need to get a breast ultrasound done because you could have cancer". She went to medical school, she should've learned the right ways on how to word and approach sensitive topics. Moreover, I don't even get to finish asking a question and she already answers it rudely with her less-than-5-word-comment. I'm not expecting a red carpet welcome, I'm asking for respect and courtesy.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I understand that most patients have been relatively upset at her standoffish attitude, but it is simply her personality. The amount of times she smiles at you does not affect how she diagnoses you - she simply does her job as an G.P. and cares to ask if you can get over your initial first impression. I have gotten to know her quite well and she is thorough in her analysis and diagnoses. I've been visiting the same office for many years now and the staff is friendly as well. The people that write harsh reviews are simply rude to the office staff in the first place - you simply do not deserve better treatment than you currently do. I would recommend Nancy to anyone that has an open-mind and those who don't expect a red carpet welcoming when you visit the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015