Ratings for Dr. David Huot

Great doctor. Amazing bedside manor, but most importantly really genuinely cares about children and their well being

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Very nice doctor had him since i was a baby and still go to him. Hope he never retires!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Awesome pediatrician!! Very caring. The whole team is great! Thank you

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Great and funny doctor for my entire childhood. Merci infiniment a vous et a Mary pour une experience inoubliable.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Excellent pédiatre. Excellente secrétaire et infirmières. Facilité pour la prise de rendez-vous. Réfère a CHEO s'il y a problème. Suivi sont tjrs faits. Parlent aux enfants. Je suis très satisfaite des soins de cette belle équipe. Merci!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Huot and his staff are very knowledgeable and caring. I didn't have a Dr. when my daughter was born and he was attending Dr. in the hospital. He offered to be her Dr. when I couldn't find one for my daughter. He is very caring and nurses are very knowledgeable as well. Any time my daughter is sick they give you advice over the phone. One of the kind and so happy to have him as a Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

My eldest brother had meningitis at two months old, and had been seen by several doctors who had been left completely baffled. It was Dr. Huot that finally was able to diagnose and treat him. Dr. Huot saved his life. My brothers and I had him as our pediatrician from that point on. He genuinely cares about his patients, and with each appointment asked how the whole family was faring, taking interest in the well-being of us all. This is what I remember of him. I'm unsure if I'll ever find another pediatrician of his calibre. He's one of a kind.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Très professionnel; très attentionné, connaissant, sympathique et attentif. Il prend le temps, il écoute, il conseille et il questionne. Très disponible, même à la dernière minute. Personnel accueillant,(réception et infirmière) Bravo à cette belle équipe!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

We are so lucky to have Dr. Huot and his wonderful staff. If any of our children need him, will get an appointment the day I call. He makes our four children feel relaxed, confident and proud. He makes me feel understood and he always puts my mind at ease. He and his staff are professional and fun. My children look forward to going because there are great books, maps, coloring pages and stickers! He is very attentive and makes them answer the questions he asks. Who knows you better than yourself. He is a Godsend and a blessing, as are his nurse and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Huot has always been very helpful and understanding. He's very professional. He puts your mind at ease, he's very good listener and treats his patients and parents like human beings. I don't feel like a number when I bring my son. The staff is excellent as well. Thank you to all for being so kind.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010