Ratings for Dr. Azim Gangji

I required a lot of hand holding because of my nerotic fear of needles. Dr. Gangji and his nurse Cindy were nothing but patient and kind and treated me with the upmost of respect and care. They have become so much more than a professional relationship. I never feel negleted and they do their best to go way beyond the call of duty. These two are a treasure that I was so lucky to be assigned. As we do not often have any say in who our caregivers will be, there isn't one person on that team who does not have an extremely high standard of care. Well done St. Joeseph's for this pair and in fact, for the whole nephrology team.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Gangji is the best doctor in the hospital. You can count on his professionalism and honesty. He truly cares about each patient and has a big heart. He if one of a kind !

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I was a patient of Dr Gangji''s for many years. He goes above and beyond for his patients. He treats everyone with kindness, respect and dignity. I always enjoyed my appointments with him as he not only has you're best interest in mind for you're health but also cares about you're life outside of you're medical issues. He truly is 1 of a kind and the world would truly be a better place if more Doctors were like him. His staff is amazing! I will forever be thankful for his care and his kind heart. Keep being awesome Dr Gangji :)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr Gangji, has saved my life! He is extremely knowledgable, so kind and thoughtful!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Gangji is the most amazing doctor who has changed my life.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Gangji is a god send. he has to be not only the best doctor on this planet but one of the best people all around. when you get into his office he never treats you like just a patient he treats you like a friend. and Cindy is an amazing nurse. they are always there for you. it might take them a day to get back to you but they always do. i love the two of them and thank them everytime am there R.Gualtieri

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Agree with the last review and the nurse gets to make the decision on patient request what she thinks is not important to tell Dr. Gangj can negatively affect the patient.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

All is not good in the post transplant program at St. Joseph's Hospital. I have had numerous problems with my post transplant care. While I need to access care within this program, I try to avoid this department whenever possible. I see a lot of good intentions. However, there is a big gap between intentions and results. I don't feel cared for. I don't feel heard. I am typically left to solve my own problems. :(

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr Gangji and his nurse Cindy are amazing they listen and really care about you and they will do anything to make you feel good and really understand and make you feel well looked after before and after transplant.The whole staff are amazing!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

An amazing and friendly gentleman. He has been a god send for my wife as she was being prepared for her kidney transplant. His bed side manner and personality are high rate. Would recommend him anytime for someone who needs a transplant.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013