Ratings for Dr. Murray Penner

Dr. Penner completely changed my life for the better. He operated on my feet in 2010. Though, I do still experince pain, it's nothing compared to before. He's not only a great surgeon, but a kind and caring person.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I love this Doc. He has transformed my feet from ugly painful feet, to beautiful feet, and with such care. The Best!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Straight talk approach, common sense, kind and skilled.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

he operated on my left Ankle after 2 surgeries.this is 18 years ago I have to say the only best DR in BC Amazing Dr. will never forget how he saved my left Ankle.in 2017 my left ankle is much stronger than the right one. thank you dr and god bless. \

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Excellent experiences on two ankle surgeries! Have travelled from up island for two ankle debridents 6 years apart.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Penner has so far been well worth the long waiting list. Once i was made an actual patient things have seemed to move very quickly. After 2 surgeries (from a previous Surgeon) and 3 years of the continued annoyance of living with constant pain due to a shattered heel, he has actually given me hope that at one point i may be pain free. He has been more than accommodating with the prioritizing and scheduling of an out of town patient. He makes very good effort to make sure i feel like each visit has been progressive, informative and worth my while. While waiting on his list for surgeries he has also been great with helping me manage an handle my pain. The most impressive part about it to me is the fact that his efforts are in no way considered special treatment. He manages himself very well and genuinely seems to be able give time and attention to detail for all his patients.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Excellent service, great surgeon, accommodated out of town patient with least inconvenience

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Had a bone island in the centre of my calcaneous joint removed. I had refused general anesthetic, and opted for only a nerve block. Dr. penner and the foot and ankle staff were very hospitable and efficient. Not to mention the small talk while prepping in the surgery room alleviated a lot of stress and anxiety. Who knew hunting conversation could bring so many people together, and enlighten on new experiences. I still have yet to try kangaroo meet as was described by one of my nurses, but it is on my to do list :). An experience that will stay with me for a long time, and I'm sure with the surgical staff as well.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

I have yet to see Dr Penner but was checking out his reviews. I just felt I needed to say that I am very pleased with his staff. Linda has been extremely helpful and prompt at returning my calls. I am nervous about the visit but she has been very reassuring.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Can't say enough about the ankle surgery Dr Penner performed on me . My ankle is now better than it has been for many many years . I have full range of motion and it is tight at the same time . I have stability in the ankle I cannot ever remember having . It is also completely pain free . Dr Penner consulted with me and spent all the time I needed to understand what was done to my ankle both before and after the surgery . THank you Dr Penner !!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013