Ratings for Dr. Murray Penner

Dr Penner gave me my life back. Before I met him I could barely walk and now I can do things i could do in 15+ years. Know I can play with my daughter and run around and go skiing, boxing and also go for long walks. As I said he gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I really like this doc. He's so knowledgeable and even with my complex, chronic case, he was able to offer a solution that has me able to spend more time on my feet at work, more comfort with exercise and play with my young child, more mobility over all. He's respectful and enjoyable to spend time with.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

The ankle replacement I got with Dr. Penner is fantastic. He first rebuilt the lower end of my tibia and then did the ankle replacement. He was personable, very informative, and confidence-building. I had no concerns going into the operation, and have had no complaints since. He is always pleasant and willing to answer questions, never rushes you and devotes full atention to you. I was lucky to have him give me back mobility.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Penner completely changed my life for the better. He operated on my feet in 2010. Though, I do still experince pain, it's nothing compared to before. He's not only a great surgeon, but a kind and caring person.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I love this Doc. He has transformed my feet from ugly painful feet, to beautiful feet, and with such care. The Best!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Straight talk approach, common sense, kind and skilled.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

he operated on my left Ankle after 2 surgeries.this is 18 years ago I have to say the only best DR in BC Amazing Dr. will never forget how he saved my left Ankle.in 2017 my left ankle is much stronger than the right one. thank you dr and god bless. \

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Excellent experiences on two ankle surgeries! Have travelled from up island for two ankle debridents 6 years apart.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Penner has so far been well worth the long waiting list. Once i was made an actual patient things have seemed to move very quickly. After 2 surgeries (from a previous Surgeon) and 3 years of the continued annoyance of living with constant pain due to a shattered heel, he has actually given me hope that at one point i may be pain free. He has been more than accommodating with the prioritizing and scheduling of an out of town patient. He makes very good effort to make sure i feel like each visit has been progressive, informative and worth my while. While waiting on his list for surgeries he has also been great with helping me manage an handle my pain. The most impressive part about it to me is the fact that his efforts are in no way considered special treatment. He manages himself very well and genuinely seems to be able give time and attention to detail for all his patients.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Excellent service, great surgeon, accommodated out of town patient with least inconvenience

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013