Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski

the best doctor the best person i ever know you will never find another doctor like him anywhere he knows everything he cares loves people and you feel safe and secure when he talks to you

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr ignaszewski sees my wife while she is at SPH. He is an excellent, through, and caring doctor. More importantly, he is a nice person. He takes time with me and addresses all my concerns. I have confidence in Dr. Ignaszewski that he will do his very best to help my wife.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Most amazing specialist ever! So lucky to be under his care. Thank you Dr. IGI.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Just amazing. I saw him for my irregular heartbeat and he made sure to get me all the tests and made me feel so comfortable. He even took the time out of his busy schedule to call me a few days later to ask how I am doing, and to explain the results. Truly amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Went via Dr Hamburger and ended up in the healthy heart clinic in St Paul's. If it would not have been for Dr Andy ( nobody knows how to pronounce his last name) I would have been Toast. I feel so privileged to have him and Kalinowski as my regular Doctor. Andy and his staff are so approachable and so warm. I feel a lot for them. sincerely, Bas.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

My dad is a post heart transplant patient for 10+ years now. Dr Ignaszewski has been through every step along the way. He's extremely knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. Hands down the best cardiologist!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Andy is extremely knowledgeable , and I have trusted him to care for family members. As a cynical nurse, it takes a lot to impress me. I'm surprised he's not the number one on this list.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

It is 5 am on my first night home after open heart surgery for a valve replacement and I am overwhelmed by everything that Dr.Andrew Ignaszewski has done for me over the years.I have been under his care since 1997 when I was diagnosed with a cardiomyopathy.I could not recommend a better doctor or person.He is a world of knowledge in his field and always manages to make you feel good no matter how rough the road ahead looks.He has kept an eye on my medical condition for all this time.In my mind he is an angel and I wish him all the happiness and health that is possible for a kind,compassionate and knowledgeable.I could go on and on about this man but suffice it to say that on a scale of 1to5 he is a 10+

Submitted October 5, 2015

He has been my dad's Cardiologist for years and has kept an eye on my history since I was young. I now see him as well. Definitely one of the best in BC.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Andy is the BEST! He has been my husband Dr. for over 20 years and seen him trough two heart transplants .

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015