You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski

Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski's Ratings

Dr. Andy has been the lead cardiologist on my care team for over 10 years. He has seen me since the beginning when I was in heart failure and continues to guide my exceptional care post heart transplant. As life would happen I ended up at Harvard for school and saw the 'world leading expert' in heart failure. She backed up and confirmed everything Dr. Andy said and did. This man and the team at the Heart Centre are world class and I am alive because of their efforts, expertise and empathy. Dr. Andy is chief among them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

On behalf of my husband and myself, I would like to express like our gratitude and words of appreciation for your immense and genuine concern, attention, and personal touch regarding our (collective) hearts' conditions :) Commitment such as yours is unique to encounter- once in a blue moon. We feel respected as we are from the 'golden generation' of patients! Our heartfelt, 'Thank You Doctor' for your generous care and your kindness!! Most sincerely, Ewa & George P.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Andy is extremely knowledgeable. He manages to explain things in a way that I can understand. He also keeps things light. Great guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

This is a wonderful doctor. My Mom has been seeing him for over 10 years and she is now 90 years old. He explains everything clearly, is empathetic, warm and lovely person. Very knowlegeable and confident in his approach.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Good guy, i like him knows his stuff.cool hair been around for a while used to be a little stiff but has totally loosened up.
Good guy yes i know i said that but he is.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2558430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

OMG.. what a breath of fresh air. He listens and looks you right in the eye and asks How Can I support you. I have worked in the health care field for 40 years and Dr. Ignaszewski is a the top of list of most knowledgeable, compassionate and skilled.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2508621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

DR.Ignaszewski is the first class doctor that I ever knew in my life. I would recommend him to anybody. He rescued my daughter from death. Thank to him she is Ok . He is very kind and take time for patients.My daughter and I are under his very good professional control. I wish that every GP would have so much time for patients and be professional like him.He is not only very high quality doctor but human being who takes care and have time for patients. He Talks nicely and do not look only how many patients will take during the day to get very well paid by medical system. One of the best doctor I have ever met.I can disclose my name without hesitation as a patients. I wish him very long life and lots of happiness Barbara Bonnar

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2445543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Ignaszewski for almost 2 years and have always received excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1221741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

He is one of the best ones.Very helpful , knowledgeable , kind . Simply the best in B.C.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1221740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Dr. Ig. is the best there is, other Doctors had given up on me,was told in 1984 by an other Cardiologist that i had only 6 Months to live but Dr. Ig. never gave up, just treated me and gave me Hell whenever I had not followed Orders. He is not just a great Doctor he is although a great Human being, he feels like a good Friend of mine, thanks Dr.Ig.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1221739].votes_count ]]