Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski

Just amazing. I saw him for my irregular heartbeat and he made sure to get me all the tests and made me feel so comfortable. He even took the time out of his busy schedule to call me a few days later to ask how I am doing, and to explain the results. Truly amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Went via Dr Hamburger and ended up in the healthy heart clinic in St Paul's. If it would not have been for Dr Andy ( nobody knows how to pronounce his last name) I would have been Toast. I feel so privileged to have him and Kalinowski as my regular Doctor. Andy and his staff are so approachable and so warm. I feel a lot for them. sincerely, Bas.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

My dad is a post heart transplant patient for 10+ years now. Dr Ignaszewski has been through every step along the way. He's extremely knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. Hands down the best cardiologist!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Andy is extremely knowledgeable , and I have trusted him to care for family members. As a cynical nurse, it takes a lot to impress me. I'm surprised he's not the number one on this list.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

It is 5 am on my first night home after open heart surgery for a valve replacement and I am overwhelmed by everything that Dr.Andrew Ignaszewski has done for me over the years.I have been under his care since 1997 when I was diagnosed with a cardiomyopathy.I could not recommend a better doctor or person.He is a world of knowledge in his field and always manages to make you feel good no matter how rough the road ahead looks.He has kept an eye on my medical condition for all this time.In my mind he is an angel and I wish him all the happiness and health that is possible for a kind,compassionate and knowledgeable.I could go on and on about this man but suffice it to say that on a scale of 1to5 he is a 10+

Submitted October 5, 2015

He has been my dad's Cardiologist for years and has kept an eye on my history since I was young. I now see him as well. Definitely one of the best in BC.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Andy is the BEST! He has been my husband Dr. for over 20 years and seen him trough two heart transplants .

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Andy has been the lead cardiologist on my care team for over 10 years. He has seen me since the beginning when I was in heart failure and continues to guide my exceptional care post heart transplant. As life would happen I ended up at Harvard for school and saw the 'world leading expert' in heart failure. She backed up and confirmed everything Dr. Andy said and did. This man and the team at the Heart Centre are world class and I am alive because of their efforts, expertise and empathy. Dr. Andy is chief among them.

Submitted August 26, 2015

On behalf of my husband and myself, I would like to express like our gratitude and words of appreciation for your immense and genuine concern, attention, and personal touch regarding our (collective) hearts' conditions :) Commitment such as yours is unique to encounter- once in a blue moon. We feel respected as we are from the 'golden generation' of patients! Our heartfelt, 'Thank You Doctor' for your generous care and your kindness!! Most sincerely, Ewa & George P.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Andy is extremely knowledgeable. He manages to explain things in a way that I can understand. He also keeps things light. Great guy.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015