Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ignaszewski

I have had the privilege of his care and services for over 15 years ! I can not express my appreciation sincerely enough or appropriate ! Excellence is the only word !

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

doesn't talk "down" to his patients - makes you feel good about yourself and your treatment - very positive person

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Andy is one of the top 3 cardiologists specializing in heart function in Canada.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Ignaszewski is above all a person before he is a doctor. As a patient, you are not an organ requiring treatment, you, and your family are individuals, who require and and receive individual attention and information that is relevant. I would give him 6 stars if this were an option

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

the best doctor the best person i ever know you will never find another doctor like him anywhere he knows everything he cares loves people and you feel safe and secure when he talks to you

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr ignaszewski sees my wife while she is at SPH. He is an excellent, through, and caring doctor. More importantly, he is a nice person. He takes time with me and addresses all my concerns. I have confidence in Dr. Ignaszewski that he will do his very best to help my wife.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Most amazing specialist ever! So lucky to be under his care. Thank you Dr. IGI.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Just amazing. I saw him for my irregular heartbeat and he made sure to get me all the tests and made me feel so comfortable. He even took the time out of his busy schedule to call me a few days later to ask how I am doing, and to explain the results. Truly amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Went via Dr Hamburger and ended up in the healthy heart clinic in St Paul's. If it would not have been for Dr Andy ( nobody knows how to pronounce his last name) I would have been Toast. I feel so privileged to have him and Kalinowski as my regular Doctor. Andy and his staff are so approachable and so warm. I feel a lot for them. sincerely, Bas.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

My dad is a post heart transplant patient for 10+ years now. Dr Ignaszewski has been through every step along the way. He's extremely knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. Hands down the best cardiologist!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016