Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Braverman

Dr. Eric Braverman may be good at writing books or speaking but many of his tests were not necessary and expensive. He missed basic problems I had due to not doing a simple Lipid Fractions test. He also likes to prescribe SSRI's and Growth Hormone injections which may not be totally safe. Be very cautious if you are going to use him!!!!!!!!

Submitted December 22, 2009

Dr. Braverman does not listen, he made a diagnosis of my conditions after speaking with me for 1 minute on a totally different topic. His responses had little to do with why I had come to see him. The results of the tests seemed inaccurate and irrelevant. I definitely got the impression that his total focus was on generating the maximum income from each patient.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

As everyone else has said he is a very arrogant disgraceful excuse for a doctor!!!! It is not worth the agrivation you will go through with the unethical money grubbing situation to get the help, which under different circumstances could be good. the staff is really wonderful, which makes you wonder how on earth they put up with him. Its funny, but I was wondering why I only saw new patients there. I guess everyone figures out how unethical this office is in their billing practices! Dr Braverman should realize that his dishonesty is hurting his practice tremendously. So sad.....he really could be a good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Don't see this doctor! My experience at Path Medical was the worse experience I ever had with a doctor. While I was there I was subjected to a battery of tests that had nothing to do with the purpose of my visit. Dr. Braverman was very rude to me and to his staff. This is not the appropriate environment for wellness. I was shuffled from one physician's assistant, to his office, to another physician so I received 3 different opinions on the problem I came to see him about. Dr. Braverman did not listen to me and as a result prescribed medicines that were contradictory to my current situation. He was however on the phone 3 times during the brief converstion he had with me perhaps that is why he came to the conclusions he did. I will not go back to this office again.

Submitted March 26, 2009

This guy is very, very, smart. But very, very smart and being a decent human being are not mutually inclusive. And indeed, he can and does help some people. But it is hit or miss with him. Mostly miss. Overall my experience was the same as many of the negative ratings here. Insensitive, arrogant, poor listener. (He prescribed a supplement that contraindicated what I already was taking-which I had told him about). Our short consultation after all those excessively costly, uneeded tests was a disgrace. He was in such a hurry it was ridiculous. This man cared little about what I had to say. This was evidenced by all the interruptions, phone calls, dictating to an assistant by his side, all while sitting behind his desk. It was as if you were interrupting what he was doing-and the truth was, I was. The almighty dollar has an evil grip on this poor excuse of an human being. And a Doctor no less......shame,shame. He even can be found hawking his books on Benny Hinn's tele-evangilist program.

Submitted March 5, 2009

I was shocked when I read the other reviews. Dr. Braverman isthe most knowledgeable, intelligent, helpful doctor that I have ever been to. I spent 15 years of my life with no energy,in pain, extreme malaise, depressed, and almost fully disabled from work. I went to doctor after doctor hoping and praying that someone would help me. I was sick all the time, I could not leave my house other than to work for a few hours a day 2 times a week, which left me completely exhausted, for the rest of that day and the entire next day. THe worst part of all was that I was still a teenager. This battle continued through my 20's. I was told to stop working and go on disability, but since I was so young, I was told it might take years to get disability. That was not an option b/c I had such high medical costs. I was almost 30 when I found dr. B. From the first visit I knew that my prayers were answered. I feel better than ever and continue to feel better with each passing day. HE SAVED MY LIFE!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

I agree with the others. He did not address the problem I went to see him about but gave me endless other tests, even some I specifically asked not to be given. He billed my insurance company which paid luckily but I still felt terrible about their being bilked. He kept me there all day long but spent only 15 bantering minutes with me. I was told I would receive his book for free but noticed later that I was billed for it. He certainly came across as arrogant and full of himself.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a medical professional. Dr. Braverman was the most rude, pompus, arrogent, egotistical person that I have ever encounted. I spent 10 hours in his office, without completing his battery of tests. I only got to meet with him for 10 minutes. Before even speaking to me he "diagnosed" me with anxiety disorder and depression. Then he prescribed anti-psychotic medication for me to take. When I requested a more thorough consultation with him, he was condescending and insulting and ridiculed my questions and concerns. To add insult to injury, his office refused to review the findings of my tests unless I paid an additional $400 for a phone consultation. My insurance company has made numerous requests for documentation of his services and have not recieved the requested information. Now he is sending me a bill for the entire fiasco. I could go on and on but space will not allow. Do yourself a favor, run, do not walk away.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Genius Doctor....I went to him earlier this year and found so many hidden problems that were causing other ailments inside my body. When first confronted with the amount of money i had to pay for all the useless tests, which i thought were useless, i freaked out. However after recieving my results and finding out about all my problems i was left thanking god i went to Path Med. Yes Dr. Braverman did not have a lot of time to chat with me (30 min). but that was enough to get me to understand what i need to do in order to live a beter life. Great doctor HIGHLY RECOMEND!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. Braverman is knows about testing and alternative medicine however he is so preoccupied with parting you from you money that it overshadows everything. he mostly relies on prescription medications; very very expensive testing and his own brands of vitamins and minerals. i will never go back to him again and i would advise people to stay away. he has ****ed the role of healer to hustler.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company