Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Braverman

I have been a patient at Path Medical since 1/13/2013. I made prior phone calls concerning costs since I am on Medicare and knew before my appointment what to expect--no one need go without this imput. I have suffered from food issues my entire life, belonging to twelve step programs for years. I knew there had to be a physiological basis for this classified "disease" as with alcoholism. Dr. Braverman is the only person to have recognized this fact. To date I have now lost close to 90 pounds. Aside from this,I had testing which led to check ups for hidden possibilities for disease. I have never had a Doctor who has taken my whole person into the equation for wellness. Believe me, with years of fatigue, depression, hormone imbalances, immune disorders,obesity rising after bulimia. I will never leave this practice as I am able to travel from Pa. when I can. This is an investment that far outweighs the personal expense (and there has been much help from Dr. B's office here)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

The patients who wrote negative comments had identical experiences to mine. Dr. Braverman was distracted, rushed, rude, abrupt, confused, angry, condescending--and too-freely suggested far-from-naturopathic meds. The $2000 BEAM test is hogwash, telling you nothing that a blood test can't! Everything's oriented to drive patients to expensive tests and then to his vitamin store. He spent almost no time talking to me. After filling out 100 pages of forms, they don't even read them! It's all smoke and mirrors with a bunch of "personality tests" that really have nothing to do with your medical condition. And when you get results from tests, he/no one really explains them to you. I went there for his supposed expertise! It's very disorganized-- a LOT of time (hours) is spent just waiting for someone to help you. He jumps to outrageous suggestions and assumptions too quickly. My visit was incredibly frustrating & disappointing, and I wish I read these ratings before I went there. I'm sure the positive ratings here are in-house.

Submitted April 14, 2014

As an aging professional, it is important for me to keep both a youthful appearance and a sharp intellect. I have tried several other anti-aging approaches over the past twelve years and can say from experience that PATH Medical is far and away the best for a variety of reasons. First, I have responded more positively to PATH’s bio-identical hormones than to those from Body Logics or to those from two different gynecologists. Second, my sleep and productivity have improved markedly from the brain supplements PATH offers. Third, I have lost over 20 pounds and gained significant muscle mass using their nutrition and exercise recommendations. And, fourth, Dr. Braverman actually takes the time to interact with and guide PATH patients! I never expected a famous doctor to still care so much about his practice and the patients who come there. He is truly a credit to the medical profession. I would recommend PATH Medical to anyone who cares about looking and feeling younger.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Hi just want to say to Dr. Braverman how wonderful he was..I would never have known all of the medical problems I have if I gone to an ordinary doc.Dr. Braverman gets to the root of the bodies problems starting with the brain.He is AMAZING. I came to Dr. Braverman after seeing so many doctors.My problems were unknown to these docs..Dr Braverman discovered that I had a thyroid problem,cysts on the ovaries,an over abundance of metal in my body,bone loss from use of steroids I was given for severe allergies.Kidney stones and many more hidden ailments that he addressed,with his brillant staff.They were very kind,Chosen carefully by Dr. Braverman himself I am sure.I continue to see him I want health, it's more important then anything...Thank-you Dr. Braverman for everything you do..

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I spent a full day there doing all day waiting for to be helped. It was not worth the money and time. I would not suggest anyone to go there.

Submitted July 16, 2013

I am truly grateful to Dr. Braverman. I suffered with cronic daily headaches for 20 years. I went to many Neurologists and tried many different treatments. After only 2 months of treatments at the PATH center I felt amazing improvment. I totally recommend Dr. Braverman for his diagnostic skills.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Over the past decade I had noticed my health generally declining. In the last 2 yrs it was as if I no longer had the energy to raise Sam our youngest 12yr old child. Then 1 yr prior to coming to Dr Braverman I carried some luggage and  injured my lower spine. It appeared that I could not recover from this injury and also the declining health. In Sep 2011 I was staying with a family for 2 weeks near LA & they shared Dr Braverman's book - The Edge Effect. Quiet honestly I could not put The Edge Effect down, the next day I started to look at lectures by Dr Braverman on YouTube. I then made contact via www.pathmed.com and decided to cancel my flight back to Australia so I could immediately come to NY, Path Medical. I started implementing what I have in the Path Medical Manual. I have walked 10km & very next day climbed a mountain without pain!! As time progresses I expect more and more improvement in health! Gabriélle

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I have been a patient since 2007. I was having health problems from my time as a rescue/recovery worker in the aftermath of the World Trade Center Terrorist attacks. I had been to several specialists. I went to Dr. Braverman and Path Medical. The staff is first rate. They do a lot of tests and sometimes the visits to the office are long. They, the doctors and physician assistants explain every test if you ask them prior to taking the test. Dr, Braveman explained why I needed certain test. There are always reasons. As a former street cop I found him very caring and concerned for me and my health. Just to address another point, I ran the NYPD Special Frauds Squad, which investigated white collar crime. I think I would be able to tell if this was a con job. Most of my health problems have been cured by Dr. Braverman treatment. I recommend him to my fellow 9/11 recovery workers all the time. Sgt. Sean McCafferty Ret.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

We went to see this doctor because my son has zeisures. The anti seizure meds are not helping him, but they make the seizures worse. We went to the office in person to make an appointment. They told us for $ 790 we would spend about 5 hrs and do several tests. When we got to the appointment we were seen by a PA who didn't know how to take blood pressure and who wasn't interested in our story. At about 8 PM we saw Dr Braverman for about 5 minutes. He diagnosed our son with posttraumatic stress disorder and wanted to give him a shot without having the blood work or any outstanding testing done yet.We declined. He called us the next day threatening us that he would report us to the authorities if we didn't get him a psychiatrist within a week unless we came in to do the shot he recommended.He is threatening and blackmailing us. During the visit they charged us more money for the testing.They claimed they never told us otherwise. Very disappointing.

Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Braverman is very unique, but his techniques simply work. He is ahead of his time. He has reversed (I guess I could say cured) issues in 2-3 visits other doctors could not in 2-3 years. By including the brain in all of his diagnosis, he insures that he treats your whole body. Not matter where you live, I strongly recommend a visit to see Dr. Braverman. His testing and treatment methods are way and above any other I am aware of. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1983)