Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Braverman

I spent a full day there doing all day waiting for to be helped. It was not worth the money and time. I would not suggest anyone to go there.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I am truly grateful to Dr. Braverman. I suffered with cronic daily headaches for 20 years. I went to many Neurologists and tried many different treatments. After only 2 months of treatments at the PATH center I felt amazing improvment. I totally recommend Dr. Braverman for his diagnostic skills.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Over the past decade I had noticed my health generally declining. In the last 2 yrs it was as if I no longer had the energy to raise Sam our youngest 12yr old child. Then 1 yr prior to coming to Dr Braverman I carried some luggage and  injured my lower spine. It appeared that I could not recover from this injury and also the declining health. In Sep 2011 I was staying with a family for 2 weeks near LA & they shared Dr Braverman's book - The Edge Effect. Quiet honestly I could not put The Edge Effect down, the next day I started to look at lectures by Dr Braverman on YouTube. I then made contact via www.pathmed.com and decided to cancel my flight back to Australia so I could immediately come to NY, Path Medical. I started implementing what I have in the Path Medical Manual. I have walked 10km & very next day climbed a mountain without pain!! As time progresses I expect more and more improvement in health! Gabriélle

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I have been a patient since 2007. I was having health problems from my time as a rescue/recovery worker in the aftermath of the World Trade Center Terrorist attacks. I had been to several specialists. I went to Dr. Braverman and Path Medical. The staff is first rate. They do a lot of tests and sometimes the visits to the office are long. They, the doctors and physician assistants explain every test if you ask them prior to taking the test. Dr, Braveman explained why I needed certain test. There are always reasons. As a former street cop I found him very caring and concerned for me and my health. Just to address another point, I ran the NYPD Special Frauds Squad, which investigated white collar crime. I think I would be able to tell if this was a con job. Most of my health problems have been cured by Dr. Braverman treatment. I recommend him to my fellow 9/11 recovery workers all the time. Sgt. Sean McCafferty Ret.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

We went to see this doctor because my son has zeisures. The anti seizure meds are not helping him, but they make the seizures worse. We went to the office in person to make an appointment. They told us for $ 790 we would spend about 5 hrs and do several tests. When we got to the appointment we were seen by a PA who didn't know how to take blood pressure and who wasn't interested in our story. At about 8 PM we saw Dr Braverman for about 5 minutes. He diagnosed our son with posttraumatic stress disorder and wanted to give him a shot without having the blood work or any outstanding testing done yet.We declined. He called us the next day threatening us that he would report us to the authorities if we didn't get him a psychiatrist within a week unless we came in to do the shot he recommended.He is threatening and blackmailing us. During the visit they charged us more money for the testing.They claimed they never told us otherwise. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Braverman is very unique, but his techniques simply work. He is ahead of his time. He has reversed (I guess I could say cured) issues in 2-3 visits other doctors could not in 2-3 years. By including the brain in all of his diagnosis, he insures that he treats your whole body. Not matter where you live, I strongly recommend a visit to see Dr. Braverman. His testing and treatment methods are way and above any other I am aware of. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

The worst Dr. on the planet. He's not a Dr., he's a con artist. I know that sounds harsh, but I am trying to protect other people from losing money and being fleeced by him. After I was finished with my appointment I felt violated, like someone broke into my house when I wasn't at home. I believe most of the positive posts placed here were written by his staff or professional writers a is the case with most comments on the other Dr. rating websites. I was kept at the office for 8 hours,fasting and waiting for testing to be done. I believe that is a common experience, certainly part of a classic con mans plan. He ran tests I didn't need and gave me prescriptions for medications I didn't need and didn't even address the real reasons I came to his office. I barely saw the man. His office manager tried to get me to pay $10,000 for an executive health plan. As it was I paid $3,000.00 which my insurance company refused to reimburse me for. I hope he loses his license. He should.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

From my experience Dr. Braverman is one of a kind physician, out on his own in knowledge, great ideas that heal and with concern for his patients. His treatments work. Prior to visiting Dr. Braverman I attended 3 MD’s without recovery benefit. Now I am 100% recovered from a multitude of ailments. Why would I consider going elsewhere when all my health/medical needs are met in one place PATH Medical? Money is never an issue at PATH. Anyone going through rough and unstable times can speak with a staff member there and work things out without compromising ones treatments and recovery. Good health to all, and may God bless Dr. Braverman. (A grateful patient)

Submitted March 3, 2012

My experience with Dr. Braverman & Path Medical has been amazing. PRICELESS--HE SAVED MY LIFE! He & his staff were able to do for me what no other dr in over 25 yrs ever has in successfully treating my depression & addiction. I'M NOW LIVING THE LIFE I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF!...this happend as a direct result of HIS WISDOM & EXPERTISE! Even though the initial intake process & testing was lengthy & somewhat exhausting, AFTER ALL, I'M HEALTHIER & HAPPIER THAN I'VE EVER BEEN!! THE EXPENSE OF MY TIME & $$$ WAS WELL,WELL,WORTH IT! In hindsight, the state of the art extensive testing,although costly, was vital in pinpointing my ailments & pertinent for my treatment. THE ONLY THING I REGRET, IS NOT HAVING FOUND HIM SOONER!! Dr. Smyda,& my PA, Ellie Capria are exceptional! His entire staff was amazing! They preformed the testing & gathered the information for Dr. Braverman. Even though he multi-tasks & my consult with him was not as long as I would have liked, ALL MY CONCERNS WERE ADDRESSED!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

An experience in how a doctor runs a medical practice for pure profit & not for the patient's benefit, My first interaction w the practice was by phone & then an appointment set for 2pm on a Sunday. I arrived at the appointment at 1:30pm (assuming I would have to complete some paperwork). I was not seen by anyone until 4:00pm. At this time, I spoke to an administrative person who told me what the gross cost would be for testing but was not able to give me a breakdown of the costs or what tests were needed. During the next two hours, I had blood tests taken as well as others with no explanation on how these tests would provide diagnostic information for my medical concerns. I spent 20-minutes w Dr. Braverman who recommended the use of vitamins as he shuffled me off to his own vitamin store. My next visit was no different: paperwork - an attempt to sell more tests & vitamins - prior test results not back from lab - assistant physicians not prepared - a 4 hour waste of time.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1983)