Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Braverman

He is an excellent doctor! I have started his anti-aging program 3 months ago. I have tried lots of medicines and doctors for my skin wrinkles and spots, before I visited here. Nothing had worked. Finally, when I came here, Dr. Braverman gave me some vitamins and supplements which were so effective and helped me to reduce skin wrinkles and spots.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Awesome clinic! Friendly and very knowledgeable staff and amazing doctor! Highly recommend Dr. Braverman to anyone who wants treatment for anti-aging and weight loss issues.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Very professional. Helped me lose weight. Dr. Braverman & staff were awesome! I'm so thankful to all of them because without them I wouldn't have lost my weight. Thank you, all!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Three months ago, I started a brain health check-up program at Path Medical. Dr. Braverman has extensive knowledge of brain health supplements. He has given me some supplements that have been really helpful, as I am remembering things better now. I am really satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have recently received compliments from my family and friends on how I look. I would like to give the credit to Dr. Braverman. He helped me lose 25 pounds in just 4 months. It was really amazing. Thank you so much, Dr. Braverman!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Braverman is the best anti-aging doctor in my town. He is very knowledgeable and skilled. I am very pleased with his treatment. His anti-aging medicine really worked for me. I noticed significant improvement in my skin, with less wrinkles. Now, I feel so much younger. Thanks, Dr. Braverman!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I visited Dr. Braverman for my weight loss. Dr. Braverman helped me so much and just after a month I am feeling much better. I am seeing so much progress. Thank you Dr. Braverman!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Best Doctor in New York so far. Very good clinic. Staff is supportive. Dr. Braverman listens very carefully to all your concerns. He has a solution for anti-aging, which I have had the privilege of going through. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr B. is a top notch physician. He'sdedicated compassionate and skilled. He's probably added 15 yrs. to my life.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

..a TOTAL scam... ..his license should be revoked! What a FRAUDULENT, vain little schemer...

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1983)