Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Braverman

Please Share on Facebook, Twitter, etc... Everywhere you can. Show the world what a piece of brown word this "Doctor" is.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr. Braverman is good for hormone replacement therapy. I do not know more about his practice. The problem with his practice is that he routinely orders unnecessary tests apparently to make more of a profit. Some of the tests are helpful. I would say that in my particular case about 40% of them provided no clinical benefit or correlation with my own particular problem. At least 40 % could be eliminated. He pressures you into buying these extra tests as something necessary. If you are a millionaire and are curious about these tests go for it. I believe that for the patient on a disabilty income, about 70 to 80% percent of these tests could be eliminated without any health risk to provide the maximum benefit for the money paid. Overall he is too expensive for the typical America.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

This man likes to write scripts for some of the most addictive drugs. For weight loss, he pushes stimulants. From multi-page "personality" surveys, he'll say you're depressed and pushes antidepressants. He'll also tell you that you need more sleep, so he'll push benzos. Then when you reach tolerance and start have withdrawal symptoms, he'll start treating your drug tolerances and withdrawal symptoms with even more drugs. How is this person is still able to practice medicine? Here is someone who addicts patients to bad drugs, then has the nerve to rail about the problem of drug addiction in the US. He participates in creating addicts, then he profits by "treating addiction." Stay away!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

This is s very smart doctor and he has helped a lot of people / he is brief but always spot on / they do not explain the tests but this is part of diagnosing you. I knew my issues and he filled me in and even discovered more - very quickly. To me this is efficient and correct treatment and I am now 100% again after years of illness

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Only useful service was blood tests/results. Resented wasting my time and money completing a personality test for their convenience alone. Result of a brain parameter test asked to do was never given. Seen by a PA. Saw Braverman 5 mins. Odd-ball human. Should stick to writing books.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Considering the number of detailed negative complaints, it is puzzling that New York's licensing authorities have not done anything to stop Braverman. I know they have received complaints, but perhaps not enough. It would help if people who feel he has abused them complained to the licensing board;

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Drove my wife in for an appt. Forty five minutes after she began the grueling ten hour initial consultation visit, Braverman passed me by in the waiting room and asked what I was waiting for. Seconds later another MD in scrubs came out to greet me and "just explain what we do here". I responded " I get it, it's slow, he sent you out fishing in between patients". I agreed to four hundred dollars in blood work for the heck of it. A ridicules 50 page questionnaire that I just breezed through for laughs and twenty minutes later I'm in the billing office with a diagnosis of hypothyroidism and he also told me I was a sociopath. Ten thousand to start would begin the "healing" practice. Problem is that I am a Registered Psychiatric Nurse and I know a little bit about these things. What? Sociopath? Also told me I was diabetic although my A1c levels were on the high but within range, even though I had a raisin bagel an hour before walking in and Chinese food last night. My BP was really high 190/100, an obvious concern, which HE NEVER ADDRESSED. But he did try to sell me a hundred supplements and charge me 10,000. Oh boy is this a pushy sales oriented money machine. He might be a genius, maybe, but he sure is hungry and his staff reflects it. Take 2 teaspoons of Apple cider vinegar everyday and maintain regularity, and you will outlive all your enemies as I have. I'm 64 years old and on no meds, and this guy is telling me I'm crazy and diabetic. I did cut out the salt and my BP is about average in three weeks. Think about it first

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Horrible person! Read the Assurance 14-222 by the NY OAG Health Bureau before you try this doctor. This guy has been scamming people for over 20 years; had his license suspending by the NJ BME and PA MB before incorporating into Path Medical so he could avoid disciplinary action. Even though I didn't want the garbage he tried to sell me, he got my poor old mother to pay for a contract and then won't refund her money even though she rescinded in writing in 72 hours and didn't use any of the services. He used the forms required to fill out in the 50 page medical history they give you to claim "tests" were provided and since the services were used she won't get the refund! They don't do any medical evaluations or give test results after they administer them, and if you keep asking, they print something from a computer and charge you $400 as a separate fee in addition to what you paid for the tests. His staff seems to know the whole thing is a croc, but I caught them arguing over me like sales people competing for territory, so I think they get paid on a commission basis or something like that. I thought it was strange that a PA would say thing like, "I need her to fill this out because it's part of my thing," and then the other PA to say, "This is just not right, this is my thing. ("But my thing isn't done yet") No, you just can't do that. This is just....(shakes head)"

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Forget this Guy. Extravagant charges. Arrogant andcondescending

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Insane asylum keep away!!! Dr. Braverman is abusive to patients and his staff.He gives out prescriptions that are not needed.They are dangerous scrips.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1983)