You may also like

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Ratings

Forget this Guy. Extravagant charges. Arrogant andcondescending

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Insane asylum keep away!!! Dr. Braverman is abusive to patients and his staff.He gives out prescriptions that are not needed.They are dangerous scrips.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I was a patient at the path clinic several years ago. After I arrived from Long Island for my appointment with Dr Braverman called in from NJ to say that he couldn't make the appointment. He prescribed effexor for me, a toxic drug that I discontinued taking because of severe side effects. It did not help me.
The handling of billing by clinic staff was chaotic. Overall not a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr Braverman and his team are experts at one thing and one thing only - dishonestly taking your money and lots of it! And even if they agree to refund you for services they never planned on providing, Dr Braverman will lie and do everything he can to evade honoring this agreement. This has happened to so many people that its shocking there is not a class action lawsuit against this guy and wonder why the New York State's Medical Board has done nothing to investigate his highly questionable business practices and lack of ethics. The Better Business Bureau has given an "F" rating to PATH Medical because it failed to respond to four complaints made in 2012 or 2013 about its financial practices. Three of the complaints stated that PATH Medical had failed to refund payments made in advance for services that had been canceled or otherwise not received. The RateMD site has reviews from many people who are highly dissatisfied with their experience at his office. Stay well away from Dr Braverman! http://www.quackwatch.com/11Ind/braverman/overview.html

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I was told I could get a Sunday appt. I confirmed it the morning of..and after taking a train from Long Island, only to find out he didnt come in. What a huge lie. It felt like a mill...stations set up for blood, brain test, osteoporosis, etc. When I declined the osteo test the tech became angry. I was there for 8 hrs. The Russian Dr. Was beligerent, sarcastic, I had waited 90 min to swe her and she looked at her watch after 1 question and got up after 2 minutes and said ahe had to leave. They uswd a scare tactic w tye results od the brain test-telling me I needed Bravermans line of supplement. He told me on the phone follow up I was depressed, 40 lbs overweigjt, and defiant..based on the findings of a ridiculous questionaire without EVER HAVING MET ME. He doesn't deserve my trust or loyalty! I was a non human source of income. It took me monthes to get over this very abusive experience. He played on my vunerablities and used " I am holier than you..I a dr. on a pedistal". SHAME ON YOU DR. BRAVERMAN...SHAME ON YOU!!!! YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE TRUST OF YOUR PATIENTS.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2821482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

HOW in the world is this "doctor" still licensed. I had the worst experience of my life at his office. I came in very sick after being told not to go to the emergency room by his office manager. My electrolytes were very unbalanced at the time as the blood test later indicated and I couldn't think straight! They charged me $1000 for takingb some worthless ultrasounds. I was never seen by the Dr and was sent home after trembling and hungry in his office for four hours. I was given a sleeping pill prescription after NINE viles of blood were taken from me when I was already compromised all in the name of testing for everything....I left the office very violated and feeling awful. IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE AND MONEY, STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON ARTIST.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2786530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Really bad experience. Do your homework before you walk thru those doors.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2776102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. B, Please get some mental help. You're clearly going off the deep end. I'm a male who needed help with testosterone levels but was shocked by erratic behavior and yelling at staff.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2750983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Excellent staff and doctors
Just realize it's very expensive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Braveman is a brilliant man who can and does help many people with there health problems. I was once addicted to cigarettes and alcohol and overweight , tired , puffy, and SINGLE. I never thought I would be able to tackle my cravings and bad choices .When someone isn't in a constant state of self denial about their life and heath ,they might appreciate Dr Braverman's perspective and his contrarian view of how to approach medicine. I will agree his personal life has effected his behavior , he is stressed and acting crazy and should take a long vacation to regroup . I got pregnant at the age of 43 without any help from fertility doctors. and thats because I am so heathy from going to PATH medical. Thanks to PATH medical I'm thin , I sleep at night ,I don't smoke and I don't crave alcohol. I gained 70 lbs when i was pregnant and lost the weight in 1.5 years . Most woman my age never recover from that kind of weight gain after pregnancy. I have a beautiful daughter and husband. .Because of Dr Braverman and Ellie Capria and his incredible team IM CURED IM CURED ....SO WHAT if I had to take amphetamines to loose weight or topimax and naltrexone and wellbutrin to stop my addiction habits. many years ago. I'm no longer taking these drugs except hormone replacement . This horrible divorce that Dr Braverman has been through has effected him , When I needed help he was there for me and always had been, He works hard , TO HARD trying to save the world, Yes he got rich and he deserved that. Now after his divorce he has lost everything including his money and children because of the horrific corruption in the ny state court system. This divorce is one of many divorces that ruin peoples family's and drain there bank account's and bring them to the brink of a breakdown. Maybe he's bedside manner has gone out the window with his millions and his 3 beautiful boys to a crazy x wife. but he is and always will be an amazing and brilliant person. Let me ask you one thing , if he's such a horrible doctor why had almost his whole staff been working for him for as long as I have been going to PATH medical Thats because he's doing something special.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2733385].votes_count ]]