Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Braverman

Wonderful place! My Aunt joined Dr. Braverman’s weight loss program in August 2017. She lost 25 pounds. She is happier now than I have ever seen her!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Great doctor! Dr. Braverman has excellent knowledge. Thank You so much Dr. Braverman.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Excellent Doctor!! He always makes me feel confident and always gives his honest opinion. I highly recommend him to everyone who wants treatment for anti-aging and weight loss.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

If you are looking for a professional, compassionate, trustworthy, knowledgeable doctor who spends time listening to your concerns properly and explain what the causes are, you should definitely make an appointment with Dr. Braverman. He is one of the best doctors!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I always have a very good and positive experience with the staff and Dr. Braverman. He’s been my doctor for over ten years and I’ve never had a problem dealing with the office.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Eric Braverman is an excellent doctor! I I lost 20 pounds in 3months. Thanks Dr. Braverman

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Thank you so much Dr. Braverman and all staff. I lost 40 pounds in 7 months. This was a big achievement for me. Now I feel more confident. I highly recommend Dr. Braverman’s weight loss program to anyone who is trying to lose weight.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

He is an excellent doctor! I have started his anti-aging program 3 months ago. I have tried lots of medicines and doctors for my skin wrinkles and spots, before I visited here. Nothing had worked. Finally, when I came here, Dr. Braverman gave me some vitamins and supplements which were so effective and helped me to reduce skin wrinkles and spots.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Awesome clinic! Friendly and very knowledgeable staff and amazing doctor! Highly recommend Dr. Braverman to anyone who wants treatment for anti-aging and weight loss issues.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Very professional. Helped me lose weight. Dr. Braverman & staff were awesome! I'm so thankful to all of them because without them I wouldn't have lost my weight. Thank you, all!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1983)