Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Braverman

This doctor is a SCAM. Stay away. It's all about $. A lunatic not professional and Bankrupt Google. He's not a professional, needs investigation.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Worst experience I have ever had. All they care about is how much money they can take from you. Extremely disrespectful of their patients. Disorganized & scattered. Incredibly unprofessional. Stay away.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Money mill. Charges a fortune to belittle you, take tests for which you are not given the time to review results, then perscribes mass quantities of vitamins. You are expected to spend hours there, and he don't have the courtesy to even treat you with respect. He is awful. Don't waste your time and money.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Braverman is good for hormone replacement therapy. I do not know more about his practice. The problem with his practice is that he routinely orders unnecessary tests apparently to make more of a profit. Some of the tests are helpful. I would say that in my particular case about 40% of them provided no clinical benefit or correlation with my own particular problem. At least 40 % could be eliminated. He pressures you into buying these extra tests as something necessary. If you are a millionaire and are curious about these tests go for it. I believe that for the patient on a disabilty income, about 70 to 80% percent of these tests could be eliminated without any health risk to provide the maximum benefit for the money paid. Overall he is too expensive for the typical America.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

This is s very smart doctor and he has helped a lot of people / he is brief but always spot on / they do not explain the tests but this is part of diagnosing you. I knew my issues and he filled me in and even discovered more - very quickly. To me this is efficient and correct treatment and I am now 100% again after years of illness

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Only useful service was blood tests/results. Resented wasting my time and money completing a personality test for their convenience alone. Result of a brain parameter test asked to do was never given. Seen by a PA. Saw Braverman 5 mins. Odd-ball human. Should stick to writing books.

Submitted March 28, 2016

I was a patient at the path clinic several years ago. After I arrived from Long Island for my appointment with Dr Braverman called in from NJ to say that he couldn't make the appointment. He prescribed effexor for me, a toxic drug that I discontinued taking because of severe side effects. It did not help me. The handling of billing by clinic staff was chaotic. Overall not a good experience.

Submitted June 14, 2015

I was told I could get a Sunday appt. I confirmed it the morning of..and after taking a train from Long Island, only to find out he didnt come in. What a huge lie. It felt like a mill...stations set up for blood, brain test, osteoporosis, etc. When I declined the osteo test the tech became angry. I was there for 8 hrs. The Russian Dr. Was beligerent, sarcastic, I had waited 90 min to swe her and she looked at her watch after 1 question and got up after 2 minutes and said ahe had to leave. They uswd a scare tactic w tye results od the brain test-telling me I needed Bravermans line of supplement. He told me on the phone follow up I was depressed, 40 lbs overweigjt, and defiant..based on the findings of a ridiculous questionaire without EVER HAVING MET ME. He doesn't deserve my trust or loyalty! I was a non human source of income. It took me monthes to get over this very abusive experience. He played on my vunerablities and used " I am holier than you..I a dr. on a pedistal". SHAME ON YOU DR. BRAVERMAN...SHAME ON YOU!!!! YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE TRUST OF YOUR PATIENTS.

Submitted May 28, 2015

HOW in the world is this "doctor" still licensed. I had the worst experience of my life at his office. I came in very sick after being told not to go to the emergency room by his office manager. My electrolytes were very unbalanced at the time as the blood test later indicated and I couldn't think straight! They charged me $1000 for takingb some worthless ultrasounds. I was never seen by the Dr and was sent home after trembling and hungry in his office for four hours. I was given a sleeping pill prescription after NINE viles of blood were taken from me when I was already compromised all in the name of testing for everything....I left the office very violated and feeling awful. IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE AND MONEY, STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON ARTIST.

Submitted April 23, 2015

Excellent staff and doctors Just realize it's very expensive

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Eric R. Braverman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1983)