Ratings for Dr. Wilfred Steinberg

Great Dr. I think the world of him. I unfortunately needed a surgeon so decided it was time to switch as I am having some more serious issues. I will miss him. He is one of the best.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

First time seeing D. Steinberg and thankful for the referral. He made me feel very comfortable. He was clear and took the time to listen. He was very knowledgeable and informative about my condition. I highly recommend him. BEST OBGYN so far.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

I've seen Dr Steinberg twice and so thankful for the referral. He made me feel extremely comfortable, and he was so knowledgable and detailed explaining my own anatomy and the difficulties I was facing. I felt like I was in the best possible care while in his office.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

This man is not only smart, skilled and very experienced. He is clear, careful and kind. He will take whatever time is necessary to ensure that you are properly cared for. I echo what another patient said below: consider yourselves extremely fortunate if you are referred to Dr. Steinberg.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Ladies - don't look for your 'newest best friend' when looking for a doctor - choose the best. Dr. Steinberg found the cancer in my uterus (just by looking at the biopsy sample he had just taken...he knew). He made sure that I got the best surgeon and recommendation for procedure (robotic). I went to him because he was one of the doctors who knew what was going on with an issue that my daughter had (others thought it was bladder related). I recommend him highly - you don't mess around with cancer and he gave excellent care.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

At 23 years old, and after a very traumatic experience with a referred OBGYN, (and after what was later found to be an unnecessary LEEP procedure) I was recommended to Dr Steinberg for my post-op appt. I literally left my appt in tears; I finally found a Dr that cared and restored my faith in our healthcare system. He wasn't just a Dr, he was a caring human being, which in my horrific experience with a lot of doctors, is hard to come by. He walked me through every single note and lab test in my file from my previous OBGYN (something my former Dr did not once care to do before pushing me into a LEEP procedure). In his own words, I was a "perfectly healthy 23 year old", so you could imagine my shock and anger for undergoing that procedure for literally nothing. Every biopsy result from my previous Dr showed 'negative'. I was to see Dr Steinberg every 6 months after that, until he felt that I no longer required these appts., when he felt 100% certain I was cleared of every potential 'scare' listed in my file. His assistants were incredible, and I didn't care how far or inconvenient it was for me to get to St Mikes. It has been a few years since that ordeal, and I refuse to see any other OBGYN. My only regret is that I was too scared and young to seek a second opinion. Had I of been recommended to Dr Steinberg sooner, that whole mess could have been avoided. I'm just thankful I found him when I did.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

A Doctor with a lot of experience and knowledge. He diagonized my problem as soon as he examined me . Thank you Doc. I am ever so thankful I was recommended to you 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

First time seeing this doctor and I love him already. He is a lovely man with a wonderful demeanor. If you get referred to him, consider yourself lucky.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Steinberg for the past 8 months for excessive bleeding/cramping and a number of side-effects in addition to this. He is compassionate, listens, takes his time to answer all of my questions, has an awesome sense of humour, ensures that all necessary tests/referrals are completed, and most of all, is EXPERT in what he does. I have always left his office feeling better and more confident in terms of my diagnosis and treatment plan. He is amazing. His secretary, Sophie, is fantastic. Thank you Dr. Steinberg.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Doctor did not make me comfortable like someone else here who didn't feel comfortable about this doctor. I found another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015