Ratings for Dr. Wilfred Steinberg

Dr. Steinberg is the best. Put me at ease. Never rushed me. Was sympathetic. Assumed responsibility for my treatment. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

He is creepy! He scared me and made me uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Best gyno I've met. So respectful and kind. Always on time. He also seems to care a lot. So glad I met him!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I was experiencing pain from ovarian cysts so I was referred to Dr Strindberg. He made me very uncomfortable at the appointment. During the exam Dr. Steinberg grabbed my uterus and started moving it around with his hand and asked me if it hurt. At the time I thought it was weird, but I wasn't very experienced with these types of exams. I asked my GP if this was normal and she was shocked. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Steinberg is remarkable. My gynecological problems are chronic and scary, but I feel safe in his care and know that he will go the extra mile, no matter what, to help me. His attitude is that "we will figure this out ". My problems are his problems, and he will pull out all the stops to solve them. And he makes me feel, ALWAYS, respected, supported and comfortable. What more could I ask for? I don't know who gets the credit for turning out a person like this who applies decades of medical experience, commitment and kindness in caring for women in often terrible medical circumstances -- whoever you are, THANK YOU for Dr. Steinberg.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I feel very disappointed. I had several problems, that I was worried about, and Dr. Steinberg did not take his time to speak to me and explain things to me. Because of my age (25 years old) he did not take my health issues as serious problems. (Problems that appear to be really serious now) After five minutes of speaking with him, he told me that I was wasting his time and I left with lots of questions that he never answered. And they are not organized in the office either. I came on time, actually ten minutes earlier and even though I had an appointment I was waiting there for one hour, finally he had a chance to see me and after five minutes of speaking "i started wasting his time". I think people who work in this sphere, should be more attentive and patient about their patients. And the fact that I'm young and my health issues can not be serious is crazy!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Steinberg is absolutely wonderful. I was referred to him at the colposcopy clinic at St. Mike's when I got some bad news from a pap. Him and his nurse were just awesome. They were matter of fact, but kind, sympathetic, and had a clear plan of action. At no time under their care was I worried. It's been a couple of years of follow ups to ensure no further troubles and Dr. Steinberg is always lovely. He engages you during the entire procedure, so you don't even have a moment to think about what's going on. Some people mention that he is too familiar and they make them uncomfortable. I understand where they get that impression, but I don't feel that way at all. He is warm and caring. Procedures with him are not cold and clinical. He speaks to you about what's going on in your life while guiding what he needs you to do with his hands. I, and clearly many other women, appreciate his approach. It makes you feel like he cares. It takes your mind off of the crummy thing that is happening in that moment. I cannot sing my praises of him and his staff enough. They're all just incredible and I can only wish that all of my medical needs could be taken care of by people like them.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Steinberg gave me very distressing news about my health, but did so in a way that was caring and clear. I felt that he was assuming total responsibility for ensuring that I get the best treatment. He is not a doctor who guesses, or who assumes, or who says things to try to sugar-coat. I am very fortunate to be in his care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

My family Dr referred me to Dr Steinberg and I am so happy he did. I was treated very respectfully and compassionately. Dr S took his time to explain the issues and presented solutions. I thought I would have to simply live with my problem but he made me feel that everything could be resolved. I felt much better when I left his office.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Excellent, professional, very calm demeanour, very knowledgeable & thorough. Takes the time to explain your options, discuss your concerns. The perfect toconsult when anxious. Very thankful for this referral!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017