Ratings for Dr. Wilfred Steinberg

A Doctor with a lot of experience and knowledge. He diagonized my problem as soon as he examined me . Thank you Doc. I am ever so thankful I was recommended to you 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Steinberg for the past 8 months for excessive bleeding/cramping and a number of side-effects in addition to this. He is compassionate, listens, takes his time to answer all of my questions, has an awesome sense of humour, ensures that all necessary tests/referrals are completed, and most of all, is EXPERT in what he does. I have always left his office feeling better and more confident in terms of my diagnosis and treatment plan. He is amazing. His secretary, Sophie, is fantastic. Thank you Dr. Steinberg.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

He maybe knowledgeable but he made me feel extremely uncomfortable . He was way to familiar and it disturb me even after I left the office. Will find another gynaecologist .

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Great doctor. Very caring, thorough and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I haven't been with him for long, but he is very nice and professional. I feel he is some one I could trust. And the staff is super nice and helpful, one time I was late for the early morning appointment, I called her to apologizing missing the appointment she just booked me two hours later no questions asked. I really appreciate that.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Steinberg is the best, have been seeing him for over 10 years with ongoing issues. He is caring, professional and dedicated to helping "us" women. His receptionist is excellent, professional and always gets back to you right away. I only hope he does not retire because we will all lose an amazing Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Wilfred Steinberg's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A Doctor with a lot of experience and knowledge. He diagonized my problem as soon as he examined me . Thank you Doc. I am ever so thankful I was recommended to..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First time seeing this doctor and I love him already. He is a lovely man with a wonderful demeanor. If you get referred to him, consider yourself lucky. "

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Steinberg for the past 8 months for excessive bleeding/cramping and a number of side-effects in addition to this. He is compassionate, l..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor did not make me comfortable like someone else here who didn't feel comfortable about this doctor. I found another doctor."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fabulous doctor with a thorough approach to a complex issue. Really happy I was referred to him, and very proactive treatment plan."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I know Dr. W. Steinberg for few years already and want just to thank him for his help and care. Doctor is a high professional and very nice person. "

July 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He maybe knowledgeable but he made me feel extremely uncomfortable . He was way to familiar and it disturb me even after I left the office. Will find another g..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Very caring, thorough and helpful. "

March 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I haven't been with him for long, but he is very nice and professional. I feel he is some one I could trust. And the staff is super nice and helpful, one time I..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinberg is the best, have been seeing him for over 10 years with ongoing issues. He is caring, professional and dedicated to helping "us" women. His rec..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I began to see Dr. Steinberg 4 years ago after being turned away by other doctors or being told my problems were "all in my head". In the first appointment Dr. ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I am shocked at all the good reviews of Dr. Steinberg and am very glad others have had better experiences. It has taken me years to get over what he caused me, ..."

September 12, 2014