You may also like

Rate Dr. Wilfred Steinberg

Dr. Wilfred Steinberg's Ratings

Doctor did not make me comfortable like someone else here who didn't feel comfortable about this doctor. I found another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2871703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Fabulous doctor with a thorough approach to a complex issue. Really happy I was referred to him, and very proactive treatment plan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I know Dr. W. Steinberg for few years already and want just to thank him for his help and care. Doctor is a high professional and very nice person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

He maybe knowledgeable but he made me feel extremely uncomfortable . He was way to familiar and it disturb me even after I left the office. Will find another gynaecologist .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Great doctor. Very caring, thorough and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I haven't been with him for long, but he is very nice and professional. I feel he is some one I could trust. And the staff is super nice and helpful, one time I was late for the early morning appointment, I called her to apologizing missing the appointment she just booked me two hours later no questions asked. I really appreciate that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Steinberg is the best, have been seeing him for over 10 years with ongoing issues. He is caring, professional and dedicated to helping "us" women. His receptionist is excellent, professional and always gets back to you right away. I only hope he does not retire because we will all lose an amazing Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I began to see Dr. Steinberg 4 years ago after being turned away by other doctors or being told my problems were "all in my head". In the first appointment Dr. Steinberg told me "we will figure this out" and he has not let up on this promise. Years later and I still rely on him quite a bit although I no longer live in the province. He asks questions appropriate to the symptoms you describe and is careful to assess all possible ways to move forward before doing so.
My situation was complex. I have an acute pain disorder with no visible symptoms. He ran every test possible to ensure his diagnosis was correct and when he decided I needed to see a surgeon he referred me to somebody he trusts, which put me at ease.
His office space is small but functional. I see below that many people have commented on his receptionist but I would like to make my own comments here. No, she doesn't smile from ear to ear or greet you with enthusiasm when you enter into the office. BUT I have come to absolutely depend on her and she ALWAYS comes through. When I was at the peak of my pain she did everything in her power to get me in to see Dr. S in a ridiculously short period of time (on a few occasions she has gotten me in the next day). She has a great memory and when I call she knows who I am and answers all of my questions. She has never rushed me off the phone or made me feel like whatever issue I called about wasn't important. So just because she doesn't smile at you doesn't mean she isn't extremely capable. Further, the wait in this office is so much better than many. The absolute longest I have ever waited was 40 mins and that was once. I am usually only waiting 10-15 mins. If you are concerned about wait time book your appointment for first thing in the morning or right after lunch.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2682235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr Steinberg is a very good doctor. He resolved my issue right away when others could not even give me a diagnosis. But I have to mention that his secretary has horrible phone manners. She speaks in such an arrogant manner as if she is the doctor. It is disgusting.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1227486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Dr.Steinberg was so helpful, I had a list of medical problems, and have been bounced around from dr to dr with no help in figuring out what is going on, or solutions to help me recover. He listened to me and my husband (who came as my advocate, not needed with Dr Steinberg) ordered all necessary tests, and made referrals without asking me to go back to my family dr. He basically took care of everything and I believe he will figure out what is going on and how to solve it. An extremely knowledgeable, take charge Dr with a great bedside manor as well. I am very thankful to be seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1227457].votes_count ]]