Ratings for Dr. Alina Drosu

I've been a patient of doctor Drosu for the last 7 years and I'm very happy with the decision I've made. She's the best dentist I ever had; very knowledgeable, professional, always accommodating me in case of emergencies. Doctor Drosu and her staff makes you feel you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Great doctor, great staff, would recommend to a friend.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Very nice dentist and staff at Drosu Dental! Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I went to Dr Drosu because of good reviews and my first visit confirmed my expectations. I went to Dr. Drosu because of my son tooth problem, she was very professional and my kid left the office with a big smile and happy. All staff are helpful and friendly. No question this is one of the best dentist in the city.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

This doc refers many procedures out to a specialist which are significantly more $. Otherwise the office is ok.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

My family and I are with Dr Drosu couple of years and we couldn't be more happier with her and her staff. They respect everyone time so when we go on our appointments we never wait long. Dr Drosu is great with kids , and it's not about just fixing their cavity she recognizes when they needed help more then just dentist sending us to other specialists on time and saving us headaches . I would recommend everyone Doctor Drosu!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have, what I'm sure many people have, I like to call "Dental Anxiety". From the moment I called to set up a consultation, I was treated like a person and not a patient. My level of anxiety was immediately gone. From the moment I walked into reception and was greeted by the incredibly pleasant Paige, Courtney and Regan I began to realize that this was going to be a pleasant experience. Like I mentioned, my initial appointment was for a consultation and when I did sit with Dr. Drosu, she took the time to thoroughly explain everything. She has been in Dentistry for 22 years I believe and her knowledge and experience shows. I am now more at ease going to the Dentist and would recommend Dr. Drosu to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

A fun and upbeat environment, all the ladies here are very friendly and helpful! They've helped me keep track of my insurance limits so I have no surprises at the end of my appointments. Dr Drosu does great work and you can tell she loves what she does. Thanks for the great experience!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Drosu loves her profession and is very professional yet personable with her clients! I recently had cosmetic work done on my front teeth and it has changed my entire demeanour. I am very happy with Dr. Drosu's work. She spent a lot of time on my teeth and they turned out excellent! Thanks so much Dr.!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Drosu and her team are fantastic! I highly recommend this office if you're looking for a new dentist!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr. Alina Drosu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Alina Drosu graduated in 1995 from the University of Targu Mures in Romania at the age of 23 with a Degree in Dentistry. She moved to Fort McMurray in 1998 and passed the Canadian National Dental Board exams two years later. She opened Signal Road Dental Center in the spring of 2000 and has since helped many local patients with their quest for a better smile and improved oral health. She later moved to Calgary and opened Drosu Dental; where she continues her mission to provide the best in dental care to her patients. Currently she makes her home here in Calgary. Dr. Drosu is a member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Alberta Dental Association. She is continually searching for new and better techniques to make her patient's visits as enjoyable as possible.

• Romanian