Drosu Dental

Drosu Dental

Clinic

Rate Drosu Dental

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Drosu Dental

Value

From the moment you step into the office you feel welcome. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help with any questions. You can tell Dr. Drosu cares about her patients, and really enjoys the work she does. If you have any dental anxiety at all I, I strongly recommend this place. Amber makes a cleaning almost enjoyable, and Dr. Drosu explains everything so you have no worries.

Submitted April 24, 2017 | flag

Value

I cannot speak highly enough of this dental office. Everyone is so nice and knowledgable, really make me feel comfortable and I don't have to worry about a thing! Great atmosphere, great team, great dental care.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2016 | flag

Value

Amazing people, beautiful office and quality dental care!

Submitted April 28, 2016 | flag

Value

Warm and welcoming office, the ladies at the front always greet me with a smile. The dentists and assisting staff are the back are friendly and efficient, chairs are comfy too! Love when the office dances and sings along with the radio. Coffee and tea while waiting for the grown ups and a clean play area for kiddos. Comforting and clean office!

Submitted July 14, 2015 | flag

Value

Modern, clean and very comfortable. Love coming to this office!

Submitted July 14, 2015 | flag

Value

Beautiful modern office. Love the message chairs while I was getting my teeth cleaned!

Submitted May 5, 2015 | flag