Dr. Jason Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

Dr Lee really takes the time to listen to your problems and work through them to find a solution. Knows his stuff, very down to earth individual and is great at following up with results. I've been to a host of Dr's over the past 2 yrs and he is by far the most knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

The first doctor I've seen, out of 6, who actually knows what he's talking about in terms of actually trying to diagnose and being interested in what's going wrong.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Efficient and thorough at the same time. The allergy shots really worked. Enjoyed the last two years without symptoms!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

agree with all of below. very easy to talk to. a true leader in his field.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

By FAR the best all round doctor I have ever seen! He even creates his own figures and slides to explain things. Extreme intelligence and humility wrapped into one doc.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

had a little difficult time getting through but it turns out the secretary was on vacation. wonderful human being and doctor! removed a lot of my allergies that I was told by someone else that I have. I also like how he is trying to develop a social media presence. I get the sense that he really loves his job and really cares about making sure people understand! a++

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

He is incredibly bright and helpful. My case is quite complicated he took the time to try and find a solution that baffled others.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Lee is an absolutely incredibly doctor. The first time I went to him he gave off the most wonderful vibe of being caring and listening and really taking his patients concerns to heart. He diagnosed a very rare case that I have and has helped me to get the help I need and is able to communicate things to me and my family in a way that is simple so we can really understand. He is thorough, knowledgeable, never rushed and so nice. Such a fabulous immunologist.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Lee is simply the best. He is extremely knowledgeable and able to communicate complex medical terms and diagnoses in a clear, respectful manner. He is incredibly thorough and very personable. I feel as though I am getting the best possible care. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Lee was the third allergist I saw. He was also the most punctual, professional, patient, pleasant and knowledgeable. He gave answers where others had none or incorrect ones. I still have some issues that are ongoing and will be visiting him again but I cannot deny that he is head and shoulders above many. He is also a caring individual. I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Dr. Jason Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Undergraduate - University of Toronto Undergraduate MD - University of Toronto 2005 Postgraduate Residency - University of British Columbia - Internal Medicine FRCPC Postgraduate Fellowship - University of Toronto - Clinical Immunology and Allergy FRCPC

• English
  • Korean

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2005)

• Chronic hives (urticaria)
  • Asthma