Dr. Jason Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Lee

wow...i am so impressed with dr. lee after just one visit. he is very knowledgeable, respectful, explains things very wel, gets to the crux of the problem and doesnt leave any stone unturned. thanks dr. lee for your thoroughness. you are a credit to your profession.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Top notch md who can figure out or at least explain problems other people give up on

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Starting at age 12, having been a patient of three different allergist/immunologists prior to Dr. Lee, now in my 50's, I can tell you he is the single most knowledgeable and personable doctor I've ever had the privilege of being a patient of. I don't expect any of my doctors (GP or Specialists)to be my best friends nor do I appreciate or take kindly to apathetic, rude, abrupt and/or condescending attitudes; Dr. Lee is the polar opposite - caring, polite, manages his time well and explains appropriate treatments thoroughly. I am so pleased to have been referred to him;he is definitely an "A" list doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

I have been disappointed with every allergist that I have seen in the past and I didn't expect much from the visit. I saw the positive reviews on this doctor and thought that I would get a second opinion from Dr Lee. I couldn't believe it but now I do. Dr Lee is unbelieveably amazing and has renewed my trust in the medical system and traditional doctors! I am really happy to get the right help finally.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

One of the best doctor's i've ever had. Very meticulous and extremely knowledgable in his field. Helped me with a referal to an ENT specialist which was not part of his job, but saved me from waiting months to see someone. I would trust him with any/all my medical issues. Truly a diamond in the rough.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Dr. Jason Lee is just too good to be true! I hope he stays accessible. I was impressed with how thorough he was. Within 2 visits he was able to pick up things missed by other doctors and specialists and one of them probably saved my life! I cannot thank him enough and wish he could take care of all my health issues and not just allergies. He seems to be one of the few doctors interested in integrating all the information to find out the root cause of things even though they may not be related to allergies. highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Lee is extremely knowledgeable and effective. I saw many allergists in both Canada and the US and he was definitely the most helpful and best allergist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

the very best doctor ever!!! Amazing knowledge and he explains everything:)

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Jason Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Undergraduate - University of Toronto Undergraduate MD - University of Toronto 2005 Postgraduate Residency - University of British Columbia - Internal Medicine FRCPC Postgraduate Fellowship - University of Toronto - Clinical Immunology and Allergy FRCPC

• English
  • Korean

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2005)

• Chronic hives (urticaria)
  • Asthma