Ratings for Dr. Leo I. Korotki

I think he's a nice guy that uses traditional therapies. He doesn't do surgery but his techniques provide relief temporarily. He understands medication issues and will help with that if you have taken them. Many docs and assistance in these brand new pain management places are rude and disrespectful because they knôw ur pain warrants meds. I respect dr korotki because he respects me. I think respect is 50% of the doc/pt relationship.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I wish I had never seen this doctor. He made my shoulder problems worse! - Not Better. He tried some manipulation that completely sent me into a downward spiral. He checked the MRI and said it was normal, but then I went to a different doctor and it was revealed that I had a torn ligament! Dr. Korotki missed it - and probably made it permanently worse from doing his "procedure" on it! Stay away from this guy - he is not qualified or competent enough!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Leo I. Korotki's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1978)