Ratings for Dr. Zahra Rashid

My wife and I are very grateful to have a dentist who is so knowledgeable she has exceptional skills and professionalism, we had been looking for a good dentist for a long time and it was wonderful to finally meeting such a fine dentist.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. Rashid is a what I look for in a Dentist. She gives you all your options when you need to do any major work outlining all the pros and cons of each option. She has done beautiful work on my teeth. She takes the time to ensure my bite is even to help make sure I don't do any damage to my teeth and cause any extra stress on my jaw. (I have really bad jaw issues which have improved greatly since seeing Dr. Rashid.) I don't think I've ever arrived where they have been running behind and some how remembers everything that we last chatted about in the previous visit, whether it was the week before or a year ago. She is worth my 40 minute drive to see her.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Our family have been going to them for a few years now. Staff are extremely pleasant, caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Rashid is very proactive and does the job well. The implants she has done on my family members are superb! Will definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Great dentist,I have been taking my family to this office for the last 7 years. We have all types of procedures done from fillings to crowns and even an implant.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

I read some nasty comments on here and id like to give my 2 cents in! since my feelings going threw her dentistry work have been a very positive experience(3years +). First if i may most of you nasty people who come into her office have an attitude and iv witness it myself first hand and think that you know more then she does because some other dentist said "this", i have even challenged her on her work and made her prove her self to me and she has no problems talking about it at all. yes she can be a bit blunt but it's because SHE CARES about her patience's, i hate dentist that just sit there and don't say**** about anything and treat you like an idiot because you don't know anything/cover up **** just to get you out the door. If you treat her with respect she will treat you well and always give you her best. Don't be an ass just because she makes a mistake instead tell her about it and ask what can she do to fix it rather then coming down on her like she's incompetent, shes not!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Rashid is an excellent dentist! She is my second dentist and I absolutely love her. I had to get Invisalign which should have taken 6 months but she finsihed the treatment in 4 months and did an excellent job - I am extremely happy with the results. I love the cute little office and location as well!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

I have been going to Dr Zahra Rashid over the past 8 years and I will never go to any other dentist! She is the most professional dentist I have ever met, she is knowledgeable, compassionate and understanding. She listens and she has solved all of my dental challenges over the years, and there were many... I used to be afraid of dentists, and as such, I neglected my dental care to the point were things got really bad and nasty. Dr Rashid was very patient with me, did things at my own pace over a couple of years, and restored my dental situation. Ever since, I have been regular cleaning and treatments, on an ongoing basis, leading to healthy teeth and healthy gums. I have so much respect and admiration for Dr Rashid, for taking me under her wing, giving me back my confidence and helping me get over my fear of dentists. I am forever grateful. I have since recommended Dr Rashid to at least 10 other friends and they all feel the same about her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Rashid for the last few years. My teeth feel great and I am happy with smile. She is always very friendly, helpful and gives excellent advice. I would highly recommend her for your dental needs.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Wow what a beautiful smile I have! Before you could not even see my short teeth. I was never even told by my previous general dentist that such a smile is even possible. Dr. Rashid is very professional and knowledgable. She referred me to one of her colleagues, an endodontist, that found a missed nerve in my tooth and now I can chew hard foods with no problem. I was skeptical when she said that I would need to protect my teeth from wearing down again and I would require a night guard. But after wearing it for a few days, it was so comfortable and I am so relaxed. Her recommendation was right and I am protecting my investment. Now, I cannot even sleep without it. I am so happy with my overall treatment that I recommend anyone to see Dr. Rashid.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Rashid for several years, she's a great dentist and such a nice person. I'm very happy with my teeth and the time she takes, she's truly a perfectionist. When I first saw her she made a long term plan for me that would take many years including extractions & braces 1 year because my lower jaw is outside my upper (referred to an orthodontist), re-treatment of a root canals I got done many years ago that were not done correctly the 2nd year (referred to a root canal specialist). Then the 3rd year she crowned all my upper teeth - they look great, and I love them! I was was happy she had the experience to make a multiyear plan for me and everything was done the correct way and spread out the costs so I could afford it. I would and do recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Zahra Rashid's Credentials

• University of Florida (Grad. 1996)