Ratings for Dr. Anthony Christopher Manilla

Wonderful doctor and office staff! Our family has been coming here for years.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Manilla is very kind very thorough and makes you feel very comfortable going through the worst time of your life

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

He is very professional takes time to read my chart before seeing me explains what he finds so that i can understand .

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Treats me with attention, listens , gives alternatives for treatment, teaches well and all with a sense of humor and joy in his work.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

great experience, wait time was minimal, Dr. was outgoingly pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

He was great. Took me in immediately. I had transsphenoidal surgery and had a serious sinus problem. THe first visit He cleaned out my sinus area, and it was nasty....put me on a script and tested. I had MRSA. He wasted No time in taking care of my need! He is quiet but caring. I really liked him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

STAY AWAY FROM THIS "DOCTOR" After two ear infections in a short amount of time, I figured my severe ear ache was the result of another ear infection. I made an appt. with Dr. Manilla as soon as I could but had endured 3 days of serious ear pain. On seeing the dr. (for about 5 minutes) he reported that I didn't have an ear infection. I left the appointment in tears and went straight to Urgent Care where they got me in to see my family doctor who immediately put me on antibiotics and scheduled a CAT scan. After 7 days of antibiotics, the CAT scan still showed a serious sinus infections. THanks for nothing Manilla! This "specialist" was rude, dismissive and failed to diagnose my problem. Additionally, after contacting the office manager to report his poor service and dispute the bill ($300!), I received a letter stating that "after speaking with Dr. Manilla" that my bill would not be reduced. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! Find someone who cares - he definitely does not.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Anthony Christopher Manilla's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Illinois