Ratings for Dr. Maurice Markus

I felt completely disconnected from Dr Markus. The staff was just as disconnected. I didn't feel at ease and left more anxious than when I got there. He seemed more interested in using me for trial treatments than listening to what I felt. I went and got a second opinion and found a wonderful Dr that took my feelings and thoughts into consideration right away.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Markus. His kind, gentle approach and positivity have made my cancer treatment so much better than I had expected. I too, look forward to my appointments with him. Wonderful oncologist!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

My Husband and Myself are both patients of Dr. Marcus. We LOVE him and can't say enough good things about him. He is an awesome oncologist. Would highly recommend him. He was very caring and helpful through both our treatments.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Markus and his staff are amazing. Always full of answers for even the most minute of questions, he has been instrumental in getting me through my cancer treatment and chemotherapy. The office visits are always a bright spot in my day, and I know that no matter what I need to know he will provide the answers. I feel confident in trusting my entire situation to him and his wonderful staff members, and would even go so far as to say they have made this an overall positive experience in my life. Thanks guys!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Maurice Markus's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2001)

HealthPartners