Dr. Losos is the worst Dr. I've ever seen. He has no bedside manner and makes you feel uncomfortable. He is totally impersonal and seemed annoyed during my consult as though I was bothering him. On top of it all he was not helpful whatsoever! Do yourself a favor go elsewhere. I wish I had. Upon leaving I understood why the waiting room was totally empty.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

dr losos is the worst dr i ever went to. hangs up on my other drs and would not fill out paper work that was very important.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Took my elderly parents to him for an initial visit a week ago and was very pleased at the time and attention he gave to them. My father has been ill for several months and Dr. Losos really listened to him (unlike the other two drs. we've been going to) and gave him a thorough examination. He ordered very specific tests that went along with the problems my father has been having and we came away feeling like we had finally found a good Dr. He also had a kind and compassionate personality and a friendly and competent office staff. An overall positive experience. We felt very good about him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Roland J. Losos's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Losos is the worst Dr. I've ever seen. He has no bedside manner and makes you feel uncomfortable. He is totally impersonal and seemed annoyed during my co..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "No communication skills.Puts my 87year old mother under anesthesia for a unnessary procedure.At that point never follows up to see what's wrong."

April 6, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=895802'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014