Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Ureda

She is not a fraud please go to to website administrator page to see ownership of page. Then go as I did to California state board and check licensing . She is an absolute asset and holds a reputation in this field that was above and beyond my expectations!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

To whom it may concern : I don't know who registered my here? Thank you for the positive comments. I am not a medical doctor or have any intentions of practicing in the medical field at this moment. I am A Career Counselor contracted through EDD. which are to be considered Practitioners of Employment and Career transitioning.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

At first I thought how is this kid going to help me. But I got great referals from her also advise that gave me bit of hope. "Life, it is nothing but a endless string of choices. Some we know the outcomes, and others we do not. Regardless, keep putting one foot in front of the other and before you know it you will have have walked miles. In which direction, well thats determined by my choices."

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

The Entire Experience was amazing. As a Life Coach I felt that we really connected. The staff was just as pleasant and as comforting as the doctor. Full of helpful resources.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010