Ratings for Dr. Donna Czarnecki

Both with her & a test area were very poor at listening & wanted to control every aspect of how testing turned out .Had me redraw images until they found them acceptable & rushing me through answers making me feel like I was too slow to the point where I was guessing, the one testing me even stated to me she had been marking the answer sheet wrong had skipped questions here & there, thus my results would be incorrect. Dr lacks empathy/patience spoke down to me, would not turn all my results over to my other Dr. She likes to rush people seems to be out for profit not patience. I have experience working a field with people with both psychical and mental needs. This makes me think just because one has a higher education one may need retraining in some areas.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Same issue as previous writer. When I asked for a copy of the results I was told to make another appt. with her to go over them. I asked if this would mean another charge and was told yes. The referring doctor had already gone over the results with us, and we just wanted a copy for our records and future issue.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

she saw for 15 min. someone else gave exam, and over 3 months later STILL waiting for results, but she double billed me!!!! when called on it she wanted me to come back in to discuss results, which she never sent to Dr. requesting tests, so she can double bill me again!!!! Would not recommend her, still waiting for test results, gets paid a lot for doing a little.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

the first words out of Dr. Czarnecki's mouth were, " and how will we be paying for this visit?" She didn't even administer the exam herself it was done by a grad student but she charges full price.She was pompous and condescending

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Donna Czarnecki's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Carefirst Bcbs