Ratings for Dr. Donna Czarnecki

Same issue as previous writer. When I asked for a copy of the results I was told to make another appt. with her to go over them. I asked if this would mean another charge and was told yes. The referring doctor had already gone over the results with us, and we just wanted a copy for our records and future issue.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

she saw for 15 min. someone else gave exam, and over 3 months later STILL waiting for results, but she double billed me!!!! when called on it she wanted me to come back in to discuss results, which she never sent to Dr. requesting tests, so she can double bill me again!!!! Would not recommend her, still waiting for test results, gets paid a lot for doing a little.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

the first words out of Dr. Czarnecki's mouth were, " and how will we be paying for this visit?" She didn't even administer the exam herself it was done by a grad student but she charges full price.She was pompous and condescending

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Donna Czarnecki's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company