Ratings for Dr. Gnanindra Manawadu

If you want a doctor who will take their time listening to you and truly care for your well being, he cannot be beat. He lives by a great mantra - think of you patient not only when they are in front of you, but when they are not there.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Simply put, Dr. Manawadu is excellent. He is patient, caring and very through in trying to determine what be causing your issue or health problem. He is not shy to recommend going to get additional tests or even to a specialist. I had such a good experience that my wife transferred to him and she loves him too! He know how to handle difficult or sensitive situations with both genders. I feel lucky to have found him!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Very professional. I required a pelvic exam at a walk in clinic and Dr. Manawadu did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

A phenomenal doctor with a very caring attitude. Some times runs a little behind but I think that is just the nature of the beast in our healthcare system and I don't hold it against him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I am leaving the GTA due to my husband's job. One of the things I will miss most is my Doctor. Dr Manawadu is simply the very best, he is the most knowlegable, compasionate doctor's and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone... If I wasn't moving 3 hours away, I would make the drive to see Dr. Manawadu, but have been advised it is in my best interest to have a local doctor. I may still keep him as my doctor for as long as I am able !!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr Manawadu is a very good doctor. He makes you very comfortable and listens to all issues. He is very knowledgeable.Dr Manawadu far is one of the best treating physicians services I have used. He has a wealth of information. His honesty, professionalism, & sincerity goes hand in hand. I recommend him to all my friends & family. Health care in Ontario is better because of him and other doctors should follow his lead. This doc is great!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

amazing doctor.. very friendly and caring and knows what he is doing :)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr Manawadu is a caring, wise and informative doctor. He takes the time and patience to address your problems. I like him and find he is an excellent physician. There should be more like him!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

A very good doctor..takes time to answer all your questions and explains things simply!! He is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009