Ratings for Dr. RICHARD M. Kronhaus

Did me a favor when I got his letter kicking me out of his practice! Thank God or I'd be wetting myself unnecessarily like so many others he's maimed in arrogance. Didn't trust him from the moment I met him and told him that. Went to Glickman Institute at the Cleveland Clinic to get 2nd opinion. Kronhaus told me that postate cancer spread to my bladder and insisted I sign up for a prostate biopsy and a bladder cystoscopy. The world's best prostate surgeons told me the bump in my bladder IS the projection of m prostate(i.e. normal anatomy)They completely refuted Dr. K's clinical findings as well as the interpretation of the MRI by a local radiologist that Dr. K consults. I was ashamed to be from Syracuse, having that team representing us as one of the busiest practices for robotic prostate biopsies but without a handle on basic normal human anatomy.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr khronhouse was a very rude doctor and not understanding about people's feelings, I had to switch doctor's because he did not care. I also agree with the other reviewer staff was very rude

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Staff is horrible- I can never get anyone on the phone. I leave messages with no response. Staff won't schedule follow up appointments in the office when you leave, they just schedule the appointment without consulting you and mail the appointment card. Went in for an appointment recently and they had nothing in my medical records about the previous visit and I had to tell them that they had diagnosed me with kidney stones the previous time and the procedures that had been done. Exam rooms in the Liverpool office are old and dirty looking.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Richard Kronhaus is a urologist at the Prostate Center,Syracuse,NY across from Crouse Irving Hospital. I have gone to him since I was 17 years old with my first kidney stone. And he is wonderful. He is a very competent, & knowledgable doctor. My husband and I also were having problems trying to have children and Dr.Richard Kronhaus preformed my husband varicocele ligation procedure and being at high risk for complications due to being a hemopiliac, Dr. Kronhaus went above & beyond to make sure everything went smoothly, and knew that my husband needed to take the correct 'factor' to clot. Most doctors' do NOT know that...unless they are a hemotologist !!! In fact, the surgery went well and the office called the next day and the next two days following to see how he was doing. The procedure was not a major deal for a regular patient, but in my husband's case, due to hemophilia, made it a major case. Recovery went good and his count went up tremendously. Dr.Kronhaus is fantastic !

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Doesn't know what to do. Extremely negative experience. Offered no guidance. When I walked out of his office, I wasn't any further ahead than when I went in.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. RICHARD M. Kronhaus's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1977)

HealthFirst