Ratings for Dr. Darrell Davis

Dr. Davis is the smartest individual I've ever met in my life. I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to see him. He is so experienced and helped me completely turn around my life. I had struggled in the past with psychologists that never seemed to click. Darrell is so down to earth and no problem is too big for him to help you with and solve. I feel that Darrell has given me the tools to completely transform my life and I am eternally grateful. You are a lifesaver Darrell so gifted in your field and I can never repay you for all that you've given me!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Davis is a remarkable doctor and human being. He is the first therapist to take significant care to understand me before approaching therapy. He is welcoming, kind, gifted, intelligent, remarkably perceptive, extremely caring, authentic, humble, honest, and I could go on all day. I am so blessed and grateful to have him in my care team. He is worth every penny and more.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Davis was clearly very knowledgeable and had extensive experience helping patients work through difficult problems. He is patient, genuinely cares about helping people and is easy to talk to. He helped me come to terms with problems from my past and feel confident about building something better for myself in the future.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Extremely impressive, makes you feel so welcome witch allows you to open up. Offers great guidance and insight to help you help yourself.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Nothing outstanding and nothing terrible. Just average.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I was blown away by his competence. He is very intuitive and uses all of his skill and experience to first understand you, and then help you. Needless to say i was very impressed.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Saw him for the first time about 10 years ago. I instantly hated him because he could read right through my bullish!$. A while after the initial visit I realized he could help me and went back. He has helped to me to see how to deal with a difficult past and helped me to hone the skills needed to deal with life's disappointments. Good person, good at doing what he does and genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Darrell is a true life-saver and was there for me 100% of the way. He is a genius in his profession and a truly caring and genuine individual. He is very knowledgable and willing to go the extra mile to help out. Darrell put me on the right path in life and gave me the motivation to strive to be a better individual. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Submitted April 3, 2012

Working with Darrel was an expereince I will carry with me as I continue to meet the challenges that at one time might have destroyed me. I learned that I control my reality and I decide how I will react. The past is past. It made me who I am bit I decide who I will become. He had a wonderfully synergistic approach to making me well and teaching me that I can do it. I no longer see him but am confident in the knowledge that he is there if I ever need to talk.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011