Ratings for Dr. Matthew L. Robertson

My daughter was referred to Dr. Robertson. I found his mannerisms and behavior off-putting. For example, when he walked into the room, his first question which was directed to me was, "What do you do (for a living.?" I thought that was an odd way to start a doctor/patient relationship. The visit went downhill from there; he spent little time actually examining my daughter and then told me that she needed a tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, and frenulectomy. In my view, he was very caviler in his approach. I took her for a second opinion with a top doctor at Children's Hospital. Her diagnosis, after spending a lot of time examining my daughter and doing some diagnostic work, was that, at most, she needed an adenoidectomy. Even before she gave her opinion, I felt at ease with her. I am SO glad I got a second opinion and would not recommend Dr. Robertson to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I had an Orbital blow out and saw Dr. Robertson and I have nothing bad to say about him. His best quality was his bedside manner. He knew his stuff great and made sure he explained everything to the best of his knowledge and welcomed questions. He was extremely friendly and went the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable every step along the way. The most important thing to him always seemed to be me and my comfort. I would recommend him to everyone and if I every again need an ENT, he will be my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

He has been able to help me just with asking me questions and taking a history he was able to tell that I had allergies. I am much better since I am being treated. Always kind and caring. Never in a hurry. Takes the time to explain anything I need to know. All around excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Matthew L. Robertson's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

HIP