Ratings for Dr. Raed Alroughani

Many of the five star ratings on this listing look fake.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

he is a really great neurologist and has worked hard his whole life, and now he works at many hospitals in kuwat E.G. ALSEEF HOSPITAL. And has been the youngest to get the most experienced doctor yet has went outside kuwait mostly every weekend to go to comference's. so everyone should admire his work so, vist at AL SEEF HOSPITAL, AL AMIRI HOSPITAL, DASMAN DIABETES INSTITUTE AND MORE

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I was sent to this doctor after a CT scan discoverd a dark mass after i had expeieranced many "mini" stokes..He told me there is nothing wrong with me at all he was very ride and very short with me.. but still sent me for an MRI which i had to wait almsot a year for..then after 2 months of me calling and calling for an appointment to find out the results i had to go to my familey doctor and get him to call and make an appointment. Just so i could find out that he left the country. my doctor got my file from Dr Alroughani's office and he couldnt make sence of any of the notes.. i have been now waiting 9 more months just to go see some other neurologist, and i still dont have any answers yet. and i am still having the issue i started with... I am glad he left so that way no more people have to deal with his attitude and un-caring ways.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

He has left the country, returning to Kuwait without providing me any notice or referring my file to a colleague. I completed the last of the tests he ordered just yesterday (it took months) and was surprised to learn this when I called to schedule my follow-up appointment and receive my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

I was very nervous & he assured me it would be ok. He tested me & explained everything in laymens term so that my wife & I understood what was going on.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

I have nothing wonderful things to say about Dr. Alroughani. He helped understand my condition quite easily.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

a totally "lets get with it" doctor!Doesn't waste time repeating already proven tests.Gets to problem and tries to solve it. Understands that some patients are intelligent and allows reasonable but controlled flexibility in drug dosages to minimize side effects and maximize curative results.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

The receptionists are EXCELLENT!!!! They make time to take care of you properly and professionally!!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Fabulous doctor. Good attention to detail and does not make yo feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Careless. Doesn't consider pre-existing conditions or other medications you're on. Doesn't warn of side effects.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010