Ratings for Dr. Diane E. Krause

She has been my doctor of "record" for about 8 years. After a few initial contacts I made a point of seeing her NP, who is excellent, for my primary care needs, otherwise I would have left the practice long ago. I had a recent annual check up with Dr. Krause that was at best cursory. No interest in my whole health, no follow up on issues new or old. In all this is not a physician that is suited to clinical practice. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I find this doctor to be highly upsetting. Everytime I see her my appoint lasts about 15 or less ... in total. She makes me feel as though she could care less what is wrong. She rushes through her patient lists, and acts like there is something else she'd rather be doing. I tell her my issues, she brushes them off and never looks into them (no blood tests, referrals, etc). The condition I have has progressively gotten worse to the point where it dramatically affects my daily life and I MUST switch doctors. I stayed with her thinking she had a bad day (some one referred me to her), but this is awful!!! I just don't understand why everytime I see her I am rushed out the door. Even her gyn exams are shorter, less invasive than other doctors. I feel like she overlooks 95% of issues.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Diane E. Krause's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• Blue Cross Of California