Ratings for Dr. John R. Bach

Dr. Bach has changed my wife life she has md she had a trach that for two years suffered no doctor would remove her trach Dr. Bach removed it she is now changed for the better she is on non inavasive ventilation at night . I thank God I found him an thank him for all his help an Louis for his help.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

This Doctor is a miracle worker...he was the only one who believed in my daughter, who was diagnosed with SMA Type 1. I was advised to withdraw ventilatory support in ICU whilst she was suffering from a chronic respiratory episode and 'let her go'. She was 4 then. She is 21 this year and attending University...We live in the UK and he took time out to phone me and help me help my daughter through a successful extubation which her own Doctors seemed unable or (unwilling) to do. VERY Grateful!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

My grandson was at Hasbro Children's Hospital in RI suffering from congestive heart failure. Hasbro was unable to help him. He was intubated and sedated . They were unable to help him. He was transported to UMDNJ where within five hours of being treated by DR. Bach, he was breathing on his own, sitting up, playing a video game and drinking powerade. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr. Bach is very personable, and very funny. He is a rehabilitation doctor, but specializes in helping neuromuscular disease patients breathe better. He feels pulmonologists cannot help these folks, and his own ideas that are on his website and his book. Extremely down to earth. The only bad side is we waited over an hour past our appointment, and he didn't really read the history. His point was that whether we get a diagnosis or not, there isn't any treatments. So instead, we should focus on breathing better, which is his area. Funny guy, and knows his stuff (though not all doctors would agree with him). Really glad we saw him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

This doctor saves lives, all the time and saved mine. His waiting room was full of grateful patients, and their families. He helps people with muscular dystrophy, ALS, polio, and all breathing conditions when no one else can, or will. He cares so much for all of his patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. John R. Bach's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1976)