Ratings for Dr. Nirvana Hujic

She's been a great Dr to me. No complaints to put down. Any health issues I've had she's certainly been on it and extremely knowledgeable. I think her coolness that some feel about her has to do with where she's from and her own life experiences in her born Country. She is very friendly to me and like to make her laugh during my visit.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Hujic's for about 5 years now. I am looking to change doctors now. She has no idea what patient care is. I thought I would just deal with her because she works at a really good medical clinic but my last visit I was told the pain I was feeling was just in my mind and that I need to eat more because I am skinny. This she said would solve everything. She is also eager to shoo you out of the door as soon as possible so she sees as many patients in the day as possible. She refuses to take into account your feelings. I do not recommend anyone sign up with this doctor. She shouldn't soil the name of a good clinic. I have seen other doctors in the walk-in department and they are great. Hujic is a very bad doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. Hujic's for 8 years, all the while seeking help for depression. She is incapable of understanding major clinical depression so if you are seeking mental health help do not choose her as a GP. She will never ask you pertinent questions, all she will do is refer you to whoever you ask her to refer to. You will be expected to do your own research regarding talk therapy and any other help that is available, such as any treatment options at CAMH. I am unemployed but it took a walk-in clinic doctor to tell me of the free therapy offered by Woodgreen every Wednesday, just a few blocks from her own clinic. She means well, but her lack of emotional intelligence and empathy makes her unable to help people suffering from mental health distress. She broke my spirit.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Best Doctor our family has ever had. She is thoughtful, caring, efficient and provides excellent advice.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

The kind of Family Doctor that everybody needs! She might sounds like direct, straight forward and intimidating but behind those are a real knowledge of her profession, genuine care and an advance protection of her patients. I and my family will keep her hopefully until last!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Wonderful GP. She really cares. But people need to understand that she seems harsh but she's not. It's just the emotion not coming through with her accent. I love her. Been a patient of hers for almost ten years.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have been her patient for the past few years and very happy with her service. She is very caring and knowledgable. I am grateful for finding her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Hujic takes the time needed to discuss, review, and research symptoms, and considers a broad range of approaches to address the issues. Our family appreciates her commitment to patient care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

She has been the best GP I have ever had. She is very supportive and really truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Hujic is amazing. She's smart, has no ego, and digs to find the source of a problem before treating it. I don't need warm and fuzzy from my doctor, I'll get that from my dog. Dr. Hujic is a standout physician , I am lucky to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015