Ratings for Dr. Nirvana Hujic

Best Doctor our family has ever had. She is thoughtful, caring, efficient and provides excellent advice.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

The kind of Family Doctor that everybody needs! She might sounds like direct, straight forward and intimidating but behind those are a real knowledge of her profession, genuine care and an advance protection of her patients. I and my family will keep her hopefully until last!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Wonderful GP. She really cares. But people need to understand that she seems harsh but she's not. It's just the emotion not coming through with her accent. I love her. Been a patient of hers for almost ten years.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have been her patient for the past few years and very happy with her service. She is very caring and knowledgable. I am grateful for finding her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Hujic takes the time needed to discuss, review, and research symptoms, and considers a broad range of approaches to address the issues. Our family appreciates her commitment to patient care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

She has been the best GP I have ever had. She is very supportive and really truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Hujic is amazing. She's smart, has no ego, and digs to find the source of a problem before treating it. I don't need warm and fuzzy from my doctor, I'll get that from my dog. Dr. Hujic is a standout physician , I am lucky to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. N. Hujic: Curt and no compassion! Bad experience with her in the summer of 2014.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr Hujic is wonderful and has helped me with several issues I've had which I thought were going to be long term and awful. She works very hard and has been very helpful to me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr. Hujic is a wonderful caring physician. I am lucky to have found her. She truly cares about her patients and goes above and beyond the call of duty. She is a bit reserved and/or shy but once you build a rapport with her she will really go to bat for you. I am happy to have her in my corner!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014