Ratings for Dr. Arvin Chawla

Dr. Chawla has been our family Physician for more than 20 years and has been the best with our needs; I highly recommend him. He is an excellent doctor with lot of expertise, knowledge and experience. He has always been meticulous and determined to give his best during any of our visits. His practice is very ethical and morally based; he has never attempted to make money out of us but in fact has gone out of his way to provide his services to us at any time of the day by his readily available communications means. His excellent demeanor and conductance during our visits speak for themselves. Ibrahim

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Chawla has been my doctor for 10 years and I have always received excellent care. The staff is also very helpful and I am so pleased. Meena

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr chawla is very knowledgeble but the practice as whole i feel tries to make money out of your insurance by asking you to come back for a follow up visit to go through the Physical exam result. In my case when I went for the follow up visit, all Dr.Chawla had to say was I need to continue taking the Vitamin D pills. This he could have very well communicated over phone or mail or online patient health records like most of the practices. Instead they made me take appoinment, permission at work and pay copay only to find out in the 30 second meeting with Dr.Chawla that my Vitamin D is still low and I need to continue the prescription.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr.Chawla is excellent doctor with full simplicity. He is very friendly and careable doctor.If you leave a message, He is prompt to return the call.Dr.Chawla is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

He is a great man and a great doctor but i hate his son so much. he is a terrible person and is Briar Woods High School's biggest bully. His sister and the rest of his family is great tho. Jk i love Simar....kinda..

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Chawla has been my doctor for 5 years and I have always received excellent care. The staff is friendly and the wait time is very short

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Best in Herndon/Reston- Fairfax Area. Knowlegeable and Great Bed manners

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Very good, great bed-side manners, bright and a knowledgeable MD!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Great MD!!! Was very knowledgeable, bright and with exemplary bed side manners!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Loved the MD, Staff is good, but not as good as the doctor. Would highly rec Dr Chawla, if you reaaly want a good MD. He is not commercialized, like most MDs these days.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

Dr. Arvin Chawla's Credentials

• Dayanand Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Herndon, VA