Ratings for Dr. HESHAM M. Hammouda

DR. HAMMOUDA IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. I WAS IMPRESSED BY HIS VERY THROUGH EXAM. HE CHECKED EVERYTHING FOR ME AND REFERRED ME TO SPECIALISTS THAT HE KNEW COULD HELP ME.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Does not listen you. The only thing he does is referring to somebody else

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

does not listen to what u have to ask or say. And even if your labs show something he blows it off !(i had a copy of results) looking again for a pcp

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr Hammouda does not believe that anxiety is treated with medicine but would rather send you to see a shrink and that behavior therapy is how it is treated and in his words "If you don't like that, do with it want you want including seeing another Dr." This type of attitude goes against the general consensus of his "peers" in written medical information about the condition. So the best advice he gave me on my first visit is probably the best he has to offer. I will find another Dr. instead of him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Does NOT listen to what you are saying! Has no problem sending youto specailist but doesnt write the correct reason for sending you there.I have gotten copies of my records from him and he wrote false and incorrect information. My husband also agreed on his visit to him that he also does not want to hear what you have to ask or say. In search again for a new PCP

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Saw him a few times when my regular PCP was unavailable. Turfed me out to a specialist even though he could have handled it since it was fairly simple. Didn't listen to me another time, just scrolled through the computer. Didn't ask me any questions and basically ignored what I was saying. Will try to avoid him in the future.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

In my opinion, Dr. Hammouda does not treat the patient. He sends them to other doctors or specialists to take care of them. I have many issues and need blood work done and he doesn't do it often enough or at all. He doesn't leave the chair in front of the computer, to check me out at all, unless I ask him to check something out.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Went to Dr. Hammouda after a sports injury and he sent me for Xrays. There was too much swelling to get a good read on the first one so he ordered follow ups 7 - 10 days later with a 14 day follow up office visit. I went to the follow up office visit and he had no idea why I was there. He thought I was there for a lab follow up from a physical. After a short conversation he said everything was fine as long as I felt ok and the swelling had subsided. He called me an hour after the appointment to let me know that he finally looked at the week old Xrays and there was a fracture that required me to see a specialist. My appointment with the specialist will be more than three weeks after my initial office visit. I am now looking for a new PCP.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Hammouda is generally nice but he will not spend more than 5 minutes in an appt. I have a serious medical condition and I am on over 10 meds and will not check my medication lists or notes from my specialists unless I overtly ask him to. I am currently looking for a new PCP.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009