Ratings for Dr. Gerald Miceli

Dr is in such poor health I doubt if he is still alive. He is not a bad dr, his staff is terrible. The office nurse decided to change my prescription and after 20 mins of arguing with me, went back into the dr's office and found she was completely wrong, but she was the one writing the prescriptions not the dr himself. They are billing me a $30 office visit for the last 2 yrs and I have presented them with the credit card receipt, showing bill paid

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

How can he help me if he can't even help himself ? I have no idea why we look to doctors for answers to better health when so many of those doctors are clearly in such poor help themselves.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

He asks a lot of questions to make sure your are taken care of. Allow you plenty of time for you to ask any questions. He always has good advice and good recommendations.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Gerald Miceli's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet