Ratings for Dr. Tahir Ahmed

Dr. Tahir Ahmed, is a doctor of morals, compassion, Having Pituitary issue's he was a blessing to me when he was in the honaker office. I was a patient for approx. 5yr's. He is missed greatly. I think he is in the Richlands office. In his place is Dr. Waheed Bhatti another true blessing to me an a excellent doctor. He is accepting new patients and I would highly recommend him. What a true blessing to have two of the best doctors of my life time back to back. Let me add that if one is just "drug seeking" neither of these doctor's will become your legal drug dealer. I am very thankful and proud to be able to make these statements. The staff in honaker are wonderful and kind, they are like family to me. S.G.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

My family has been seeing dr.ahmed for years now and even our children love him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I have much respect for this doctor. This rural area is very blessed to have him. Let me say he is in no way an over-prescriber so if that is what one maybe looking for you will find he is not for you.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Tahir Ahmed's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Richlands, VA