Ratings for Dr. Lalith C. Uragoda

Told me I had shortness of breath and what I did not have but offered no solutions for my problem or suggestions on where to go next. Turned out I had asthma and I've done well after my primary out me on advair. I wasn't impressed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

According to my father's report to me, this physician told my father he is going to have a slow pulmonary decline, did not give him a diagnosis and would have to just live with his problem of shortness of breath. He did not tell him if he had copd, emphysema, pulmonary hypertension, valvular heart disease or any type of underlying issue that could be the cause of his shortness of breath, chest burning. I hope he didn't miss an acute coronary syndrome.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Doctor Uragoda was very anxious to give my husband his business card when they met in the hospital. My husband was hospitalized for COPD. We saw Dr Uragoda immediately after my husband was released. Doctor did not care to see him for TWO MONTHS. Had to go to family doc to be treated. After waiting to see Dr Uragoda was extremely rude and showed no interest in helping my husband to live with COPD. He said my husband should just give up and go on disability. Had no advice about whether Respiratory Therapy would be helpful. (?) Still only wants to see husband in another 3 months. Arrogant. Judgmental. Too busy to be bothered by another's problems. Should have been someone who works alone. DO NOT GO TO THIS UNCARING DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012