Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Young

A true perfectionist! Dr. Young is meticulous and a perfectionist. He spends a great deal of time understanding what you want and translates that with his expertise to give you the absolute best results. In the operating room he measures and remeasures to make absolutely sure you will be incredibly happy with the final results. Dr. Young and his staff are so helpful and kind and if you are looking for a doctor who is good with Asian eyes he's your man.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Well, as a matter of fact, when I met Dr young for the first time, I didn't like him at all. I was gonna find another Doctor. But since i am a lazy person, I didn"t. Thank GOD for that. Dr young performed Lip lift procedure on me. My procedure went great. I went under IV sedation . Everything was smooth and good. I woke up and i found out that he did a wonderful job on my lip I am so happy with my new look and Dr young is going to do my second procedure at the end of this month. He is very knowledgeable, Smart and cute. His office staff are so friendly and professional. I love his nurse and one of the girls who work at the front desk. I recommend Dr young. He is the best.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I had protruding earlobes. They stuck straight out, parallel the the floor, instead of laying flat. To say I was devastatingly insecure about my appearance is an understatement. When I found out earlobe surgery was possible, I looked for the most qualified surgeon in my area. That surgeon is Dr. Young. His education, experience, and accolades are what drew me in. Look into them. No other surgeon seemed to come close. I was not disappointed that I decided on Dr. Young. He is truly one the kindest, most down to earth people I have ever met. More importantly, he is an extremely talented surgeon with an eye for aesthetics. He is available to his patients before, during, and after surgery...cell phone number and all. Not all surgeons are like this, nor do they stand by their work like Dr. Young does. I have a sister who has had such an experience with a different surgeon, so I can really appreciate Dr. Young's genuine concern for people and surgery results. The results of my surgery are beautiful and natural. Dr. young and his amazing staff are to be revered. If I ever need another cosmetic procedure it will be done by Dr. Young. I feel safe in his hands. I cannot stress this to you enough, Dr. young is not just one of the most talented surgeons out there; he is just a good dude. He puts his patients before himself, before profit. I just cannot speak highly enough about this diamond in the rough. Thank you Dr. Young, you changed my life.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Perfect job! I was stunned with the results from Dr. young he made my nose look flawless. He kept in touch with me after surgery making sure that everything was fine and his staff is very kind. He changed my life hopefully he can change yours. I recommend this man he is definitely a game changer.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Philip Young and his team. He takes unusual care to get you exactly the results you are looking for. I had a Chin Implant, Rhinoplasty and Facial Fat Injections. He is also completely accessible 24/7 for any questions or concerns you may have, both before or anytime after surgery. His staff are very professional and always respond quickly to any emails or calls. If you are considering any type of facial procedure or surgery, you cannot go wrong with Dr. Philip Young and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Young and his staff are friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I was looking to have blepharoplasty done and was very concerned that I would not like the results. I consulted several doctors and my main concern was to look natural and more refreshed, nothing more. I am of asian decent and didn't want that caucasian look so I was determined to find someone who would be able to fulfill this role. Dr. Philip Young delivered and I am incredibly happy with the results!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Young and all the staff are all amazing and wonderful people who take really good care of you. They're services provided by the procedure you get is the best you will ever receive and everyone there are very nice and supportive. I recommend coming to Aesthetic facial body plastic surgery if you want anything done or for consultation. In my personal experience I had my moles done by Dr. Young and they have healed very nicely due to his services and his team. Thank you Dr. Young and every staff for being outstanding people!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty about 10 years ago and originally I went to another doctor in Seattle. He had told me that he had done thousands of noses so I was pretty comfortable. I think I had some healing issues or something at the time. My bottom was scarred and it was twisted to the right. The tip bottom of the nose was pointing to the left. I knew that healing can really make your nose less than what you want so I wasn't too upset. But, I really wanted to fix my nose so I started to look around. That’s when I found Dr Young about a year and 1/2 ago. At first, I had some healing issues on the side of my nose but he treated it and now I can’t see it at all. I’m really happy with my nose. It turned out even better than I thought it could. It’s straight and smaller more refined, just what I wanted.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Great experience Dr. Young paid very close attention to what my family and I wanted. The rhinoplasty procedure went very smooth and to say the least I am happy with the results.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have had numerous procedures by Dr. Young including a lower face lift and later, facial fat transfer. I have found him to be a true perfectionist who spent a lot of time understanding which procedure would enhance and refresh my appearance while still looking natural. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017