Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Young

Dr. Philip Young is quite a force to reckon with. He trained under the best surgeon and has now become an expert in reconstructive surgery as many of his patients agree.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Philip Young to anyone in need of plastic surgery and I promise that you will never regret. You will achieve a new look in the hands of this highly skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

My experience with Dr. Philip Young has been amazing. He is a professional doctor, highly experienced and knowledgeable. You can count on him for confidentiality for up to this date he has never disclosed my visits to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Personally I highly recommend Dr. Philip Young and his professional team to everyone who has been looking for a professional. You will not need to look any further once you are in his hands.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

As I start to age I feel I need so much to be done on me to make me remain youthful. When Philip Young was recommended to me by a friend I immediately visited him and am happy to report that he did an extremely good job on me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

What I liked the most about Dr. Philip Young is that he offers free surgical care to those who cannot afford the treatment. Anyone having facial deformities caused by birth and does not have access to treatment he still takes them in.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Philip Young is indeed a professional who is an expert in his field. He has managed to help a lot of people who end up highly recommending him because of his amazing work.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Philip Young is the best. Not just that he achieved what I always wanted to, and no one could do this. The price was reasonable, and actually I saved a lot of money, but I still got the best service. You should definitely try to contact him. Trust me, you won’t regret.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I am very satisfied from the acne scar revision treatment. Dr. Philip Young has done excellent job. My face is so soft and I still can’t believe that I don’t have to put so much make up. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I wanted to have fillers in my mouth. Although it seems like an easy procedure, this can go pretty bad. What I wanted was just a few fillers in my low lip, but I had a terrible experience with other plastic surgeons and I looked terrible. I looked like Steven Tyler. Then, I’ve found Dr. Philip Young of Seattle Bellevue. He fixed my lips and now I look natural.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Philip A. Young's Credentials

Award-Winning, Beauty Theorist, Published Author and Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Philip Young (2014 "Top 5 Best Plastic Surgeons in Western Washington" by King 5 and Evening Magazine), along with his team of certified experts, continually strive to help people improve their appearance by beautifying & reshaping the key elements of your face in the most natural way. We strongly feel that we are exceptionally qualified to do this because of our excellence in 2 areas: Our Improved Understanding of the Aging Process and; Our better blueprint for achieving Beauty – i.e. Dr. Young’s Award Winning Theory on Facial Beauty Called the Circles of Prominence. Because of these qualities and other reasons,Dr. Young and his Team have people come from all over the world including Syria, Dubai, China, India, Korea, Japan, Lebanon, Carribeans, Italy, France, Australia, England, Canada, the Netherlands and Singapore. Above all things, Dr. Young makes it our primary goal to ensure the work we do each and every day is met with happiness and satisfaction from our patients. Having performed thousands of procedures over the past 12 years and between 400-800 procedures each year, you can count on Dr. Young and his team to deliver results that you will love. Our Team believes in the constant improvement of our skills. With that in mind, Dr. Young encourages his patients to always let him know how our team can make their experience a perfect one. You can contact us here or through our Google Plus Page.

• Chinese
  • Spanish
  • English

• Tulane University (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 1996)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2004)
  • Louisiana State University Shreveport (Grad. 2005)

• Sir Harold Delf Gillies Award - Basic Science Fellowship Research Award
  • Mcgraw Hill Award - Top 2 students in Medical School first 2 Years
  • National Institute of Health Grant Undergraduate - To study Acetabulari Acetabulum

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA