Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Young

Great experience Dr. Young paid very close attention to what my family and I wanted. The rhinoplasty procedure went very smooth and to say the least I am happy with the results.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have had numerous procedures by Dr. Young including a lower face lift and later, facial fat transfer. I have found him to be a true perfectionist who spent a lot of time understanding which procedure would enhance and refresh my appearance while still looking natural. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

For years I suffered from having to deal with acne scars. I saw many doctors and non who came close to Dr. Philip Young. He truly is amazing and has hands that work magic. I'm so greatefull to have found him. He gave me my confidence back that I thought I would never get back. I can now look in the mirror and actually love what I see and not have to deal with pitted scars in my face. If you or anyone you know who thinks they have to just live with these scars, don't! Call Dr. Young and go see him now! He won't disappoint, I promise. I flew from Canada to Seatle just to get this treatment done and it was well worth it!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I live in California but had to drive to WA to Dr... 16 May 2015 11 days post I live in California but had to drive to WA to Dr.Philip Young's office after reviewed videos from Youtube. I had a scar surgery at his place and my skin is smoother now. It only been about 2 weeks but I already see good difference now. I heard it will get better as the time passes. I had deep scars and the appearance of my skin is more smoother now. Thank God! I made a good choice!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Personable, knowledgeable, professional and fun describe Dr. Young and Aesthetic Facial Clinic to a "T! I had broken my nose numerous times growing up (rough and tumble athletic life), and was self-conscious of how bent it was. Not very girly! I sent Dr. Young some pictures for an estimate on costs and suggestions to procedures. What immediately sold me, he was the only surgeon to call me the next day after receiving them and speak to me directly - how great is that? After reviewing his website and being completely impressed with his published papers and experience (in particular with transgender people and crooked noses) I was ready for the in-person assessment. Long story short, I agreed to the process and bought into his ideas of symmetrical beauty and what I needed. He was always very sweet with a big smile and a calming lovely demeanor. And the end result?! It is all I had hoped. A complicated situation easily rectified with his skilled hands. Gifted. The one negative, which I've spoken with him about, he is so busy and sometimes gets caught in surgery for longer than expected that he is not always spot on with his appointments. Nature of the beast, I suppose, but he has assured me it is on his radar to improve. And the staff? LOVED them. Michelle, Julie, and Kristina (and even tech guy Tam) are so personable and lovely you can't help but fall in love with them. Always with a kind word, a gentle hand and sound advice. They made, a sometimes daunting, experience so beautiful. Love you guys! I would recommend Dr. Young, Dr. Parikh, and the team to my family and anyone who was electing plastic surgeries. Nice job guys!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

It was a pretty long procedure. First he did a CO2 laser then I believe he lifted my skin and put fat underneath to lift the scars. Then he sanded the scars down and lasered and sanded again! My face looked really bad but it's exactly 1 month now and I'm finally able to go out. I still need to do some glycolic peels at home he prescribed to get the outer skin off and the end of the year, I'm going back for touch ups and getting laser again. Though it's not like baby skin, the scars have improved dramatically! I have been to many doctors and not many do it this way...this so far has been the best doctor I've been to. If you know anyone who is dealing with acne scars, I recommend Dr. Young. It's not cheap but his method is the best so far.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Young gets my vote for being the best facial plastic surgeon in Washington. He did a phenomenal job with my blepharoplasty. I had a great visit with him during my initial consult . He was very personable and answered all my questions. From my visit with him, I decided that he would be the one who would perform my procedure. Everyday I look into the mirror, I am reminded how glad I am that I had my blepharoplasty done and that I had gone though Dr. Young. I am very happy with the results. from Dr. Young. I've received many compliments with my blepharoplasty and have been asked where I had it done. I would highly recommend Dr. Young for any facial plastic surgery. He also does a great job post-op and follows up with your care afterwards and responds to you quickly (email/phone) if you have any questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I had my fat transfer by Dr. Young, a year ago. I loved how it looked when it was done and I still love it more every day!! the crazy thing is that no one really noticed I did this procedure but I start getting more compliments even by my own friends and family. they were telling me I look like I gain some weight and that I look healthier and pretty. I had more of a square face before and I am a skinny person but after this fat transfer to my cheeks my face was just prettier and more feminine more round!! although there is one tiny thing under my right eye it looks like there's a tiny bag not a lot of people notice unless I mention it! but I have talked to Dr. Young and we might try some filler to help smooth that. but I also might just leave it the way it is since I just feel so happy with my new look. and I love my result just as much as I did a year ago!! also I choose that the fat can be taken from the outer sides of my both thighs and there are two very small darker spots left there. Dr. Young offered to do a laser to remove them at free charges. but again they are so small I had to point to it for my mom to see it. I highly recommend Dr. young for any fat transfer and even have my sisters thinking about doing the same procedure . Thank you Dr young you're amazing. Lastly, just one fun example of the many changes in my life I've experienced after this procedure is that I used to get compliments about how I look so much like George Clooney's wife Amal Clooney and now after the fat transfer a lot of people tell me that I look so much like Kylie Jenner. so there you have an idea of how my look changed just by putting a little bit of fat under the eyes and cheeks :) still very naturally though this is what I wanted a dramatic but yet natural change.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Young did an amazing job, now I am really happy with my results. He has a very high quality service, everyone in the clinic is very nice. Nice place, the location is easy to find, good location. I feel very comfortable to be here, very comfortable to do surgery. Everyone here is so nice here, it was a good experience and easy to do surgery. I recommend everyone to come here. Dr. Young is a perfectionist, he has been doing this for a long time I recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

This doctor is terrible. He messed up my face and also ruined someone else I know. It's permanently damaged. He says he has this "special" technique that he invented to measure symmetry, it's a joke. He shouldn't even have his license. You have been warned

Submitted January 10, 2017