Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Young

I used to get so much attention when I was younger. Then about when I turned 40 I think it started to change for me. From there, it went pretty fast. It wasn’t like all of a sudden, but after really remembering how things were when I was younger, I could tell it was a very significant difference. I started with some fillers and some botox and this was helpful but I could tell eventually that I needed more. So that’s when I decided that I wanted to really improve my looks. This is when I started doing research on the best doctor. What drew me to Dr. Young was his apreciation of facial beauty and his procedure before and after pictures. When I went in I waited a little longer than expected, like 10 minutes but it was worth the wait. He spent a lot of time with me talking about everything. I had a neck lift and his young vitalizng procedure and it was great. The recovery was a little longer than I expected but I love how I look. I don’t look like I had the typical plastic surgery look, so that was a big deal for me. Now I feel I get more attention and I feel a lot more confident. Thanks Dr Young!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I've always thought that I was different. I didn't realize that what I was experiencing was a incongruent gender identity. I felt like I fit in but it was always with the gender neutral groups. You might not know this unless you've noticed us. I didn't think it was possible to change the way you look to a degree that you could pass as the opposite gender. When I was 18, I knew that I wanted to become female. This happened after I was talking to some friends. I started looking for the right surgeon. What drew me to Dr. Young was his theory on esthetics of the face. I thought if he knew what he was talking about beauty then he could make me look more feminine. I was right and followed my gut. Although, he was about 10 minutes late to my appointment, it was worth the wait. Because he spent a lot of time with me. Dr. Young really did a great job for me. I had Rhinoplasty and tracheal shave and this really helped a long way in getting to look more feminine. The trach shave perhaps was the biggest give a way for me and this was really nice to have this changed. Thanks Dr. Young! I really appreciate all the time you spent with me. I look forward to the browlifting and browbone reduction!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

OH I love Dr young. He did my first procedure and I am so happy with my look. I look much prettier and get lots of compliment . His office is very cozy and clean. his staff are so professional.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

My experience with Dr. Young was wonderful He is kind knowledgeable, confident and very personable. He was recommended to me by a good friend upon whom he had worked to correct a developing "turkey neck," which he did quite nicely. I decided to have his "volumizer" fat transfer procedure to affect the areas I was wanting make more youthful-looking. Dr. Young had me keep in close contact with him prior to the procedure so that I could ask questions and so that he was assured I got the exams to let him know I was health-wise able to undergo the procedure. I was very happy with my results. I had been a bit unhappy with how my face was looking more aged. Dr. Young's procedure restored the area around my eyes and around my mouth and literally lifted my entire face into a more youthful look. Friends tell me I look 15 years younger and ask me who worked on me to achieve the new look. I would highly recommend Dr. Young to others wanting plastic surgery, and I do.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Well despite my concern about lines around the eyes and blue veins, Dr Young did a fantastic job. I’m in Stockholm right now, and 2 people who I met for the first time (and who have good eyesight) thought I was in my early/mid-thirties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It came up over the course of conversation. Of course I didn’t correct them. So I am floating on cloud. My eyes do look a little worse because I am still a bit dehydrated from the long flight, and also not getting much sleep. But otherwise, it looks good. Will discuss the touch-ups, ie, pinch, laser, when I get back. Dr Young you did a great job!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

A true perfectionist! Dr. Young is meticulous and a perfectionist. He spends a great deal of time understanding what you want and translates that with his expertise to give you the absolute best results. In the operating room he measures and remeasures to make absolutely sure you will be incredibly happy with the final results. Dr. Young and his staff are so helpful and kind and if you are looking for a doctor who is good with Asian eyes he's your man.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Well, as a matter of fact, when I met Dr young for the first time, I didn't like him at all. I was gonna find another Doctor. But since i am a lazy person, I didn"t. Thank GOD for that. Dr young performed Lip lift procedure on me. My procedure went great. I went under IV sedation . Everything was smooth and good. I woke up and i found out that he did a wonderful job on my lip I am so happy with my new look and Dr young is going to do my second procedure at the end of this month. He is very knowledgeable, Smart and cute. His office staff are so friendly and professional. I love his nurse and one of the girls who work at the front desk. I recommend Dr young. He is the best.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I had protruding earlobes. They stuck straight out, parallel the the floor, instead of laying flat. To say I was devastatingly insecure about my appearance is an understatement. When I found out earlobe surgery was possible, I looked for the most qualified surgeon in my area. That surgeon is Dr. Young. His education, experience, and accolades are what drew me in. Look into them. No other surgeon seemed to come close. I was not disappointed that I decided on Dr. Young. He is truly one the kindest, most down to earth people I have ever met. More importantly, he is an extremely talented surgeon with an eye for aesthetics. He is available to his patients before, during, and after surgery...cell phone number and all. Not all surgeons are like this, nor do they stand by their work like Dr. Young does. I have a sister who has had such an experience with a different surgeon, so I can really appreciate Dr. Young's genuine concern for people and surgery results. The results of my surgery are beautiful and natural. Dr. young and his amazing staff are to be revered. If I ever need another cosmetic procedure it will be done by Dr. Young. I feel safe in his hands. I cannot stress this to you enough, Dr. young is not just one of the most talented surgeons out there; he is just a good dude. He puts his patients before himself, before profit. I just cannot speak highly enough about this diamond in the rough. Thank you Dr. Young, you changed my life.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Perfect job! I was stunned with the results from Dr. young he made my nose look flawless. He kept in touch with me after surgery making sure that everything was fine and his staff is very kind. He changed my life hopefully he can change yours. I recommend this man he is definitely a game changer.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Philip Young and his team. He takes unusual care to get you exactly the results you are looking for. I had a Chin Implant, Rhinoplasty and Facial Fat Injections. He is also completely accessible 24/7 for any questions or concerns you may have, both before or anytime after surgery. His staff are very professional and always respond quickly to any emails or calls. If you are considering any type of facial procedure or surgery, you cannot go wrong with Dr. Philip Young and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017