Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Young

I want to take this special moment to recommend Dr. Philip Young to other patients seeking transgender surgery. It is because of him that I can love myself again. He was professional and compassionate during our sessions.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I appreciate the love and compassion you have for your patients. My mum really loved coming to your health center because of how your staff and the doctor was treating her. She is now feeling better thanks to your care.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

The customer service is great, the know-how is awesome and the capacity to treat those who need help even better. I am a medical doctor myself and every patient that needs surgery I always refer them Dr. Philip because he is the best.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

My mother was having trouble moving around because of the fat in her body. Through the professional Dr. Young, she has lost most of her wait and she has resumed exercise to become fit. Thank you for saving my mum.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

My breast lift was a success. I would love to take this opportunity to thank all of you who took time to ensure the procedure was a success. To every lady out there wanting to lift their breasts, I recommend Dr. Philip to you. Thank me later!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

My face has dramatically transformed. Before the surgery I would hide but ever since I met you, I have dramatically changed and look really beautiful. Thank you Dr. Philip Young for working on my nose. I confidently face people as I talk now.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Happy anniversary Dr. Philip Young! I am pretty sure you are asking which anniversary I am talking about. Well, it has been three years since the operation you did on me years back. I am faring well. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I saw it good to send this note to you for the effort you put in to ensure that I regain my beauty back. Your patience, kindness and genuine interest in my situation is worth mentioning. I do not have enough thanks for you Dr. Philip Young.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Kindness and patience are some of the life lessons I learn from you. I did not just get treatment but had the best plastic surgery anyone would love to experience. I look better and I vouch for you to get more business.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

If you are scared about a surgical process you are about to go for, then it is time for you to visit Dr. Philip Young. You are going to find his pep talk most useful.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Philip A. Young's Credentials

Award-Winning, Beauty Theorist, Published Author and Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Philip Young (2014 "Top 5 Best Plastic Surgeons in Western Washington" by King 5 and Evening Magazine), along with his team of certified experts, continually strive to help people improve their appearance by beautifying & reshaping the key elements of your face in the most natural way. We strongly feel that we are exceptionally qualified to do this because of our excellence in 2 areas: Our Improved Understanding of the Aging Process and; Our better blueprint for achieving Beauty – i.e. Dr. Young’s Award Winning Theory on Facial Beauty Called the Circles of Prominence. Because of these qualities and other reasons,Dr. Young and his Team have people come from all over the world including Syria, Dubai, China, India, Korea, Japan, Lebanon, Carribeans, Italy, France, Australia, England, Canada, the Netherlands and Singapore. Above all things, Dr. Young makes it our primary goal to ensure the work we do each and every day is met with happiness and satisfaction from our patients. Having performed thousands of procedures over the past 12 years and between 400-800 procedures each year, you can count on Dr. Young and his team to deliver results that you will love. Our Team believes in the constant improvement of our skills. With that in mind, Dr. Young encourages his patients to always let him know how our team can make their experience a perfect one. You can contact us here or through our Google Plus Page.

• Chinese
  • Spanish
  • English

• Tulane University (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 1996)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2004)
  • Louisiana State University Shreveport (Grad. 2005)

• Mcgraw Hill Award - Top 2 students in Medical School first 2 Years
  • Sir Harold Delf Gillies Award - Basic Science Fellowship Research Award
  • National Institute of Health Grant Undergraduate - To study Acetabulari Acetabulum

UnitedHealthcare