Philip Young MD, Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery PLLC

Clinic

Rate Philip Young MD, Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery PLLC

Ratings for Philip Young MD, Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery PLLC

Value

My experience under Dr Young's care went very well and i definitely recommend he and his staff if u ever need a professional at dealing with keloids on the face! I been dealing with large keloids on the face for YEARS and he took care of that problem within a few days! A true professional artist at his work who work wonders!! Thank u Dr Young and team!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Value

It is now three months after the jaw implant from Dr. Philip. I feel comfortable and look good, thanks to his talent and professionalism. From the first visit until the time I got the treatment, he and his staff were very kind.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Value

Dr. Young is so precise and so meticulous with his work, I recommend him 100%. I have chosen a rather uncommon and extremely detail oriented procedure on my face and Dr. Young has exceeded all of my expectations. He truly cares about the outcome of his work, I could not have chosen better. My quality of life has doubled thanks to him and his team. I am definitely going back to him for any future work.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Value

I was a little shaky when I entered the hospital for a Facelift. Everything was seamless, and I have what I really needed; a sharp looking face. When I look in the mirror, I love myself more.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Value

I am scheduled for plastic surgery this December, and I can get confidence considering the fact that there are so many people testifying about this skilled professional. Thank you very much for this opportunity.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Value

My biggest concern was how safe I would be during a surgery. I had heard a lot of horror stories about surgeries that had flopped. But doctor Philip ensured that I was comfortable and the results were great.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Value

Dear Dr. Philip, thank you for the great work you did on my breast lift. I now feel and look healthy. You were caring and did your work expertly. May God guide your hands as you continue with your work.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Value

Special thank you to everyone that works at your clinic. I would not go ahead with the procedure if it were not for the reassuring from them. I now smile when I look in the mirror because I look smooth and attractive.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Value

My nose looked a little odd on my face because of the swelling on it. Dr. Philip did a surgery on it and I am impressed to say the list. There are no marks on it and no pain at all. Thank you, Dr. Philip and team.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Value

Your treatment for acne on my face has worked wonders. I am now as smooth as a baby and love myself better. I highly recommend your services to anyone reading this comment. Cheers!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I want to take this special moment to recommend Dr. Philip Young to other patients seeking transgender surgery. It is because of him that I can love myself again. He... Read more