Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Eller

Dr. Peter Eller has been my primary care physician for over 20yrs. He cares for his patients and listens to you when you talk. What most Dr's do not know how to do these days. I agree with the person who wrote that He is kind, understanding, compassionate, and his demeanor never changes. If he can't find out what is wrong with you, he will seek other sources to correct your problems. #1 primary care physician in my family. Thank You, ​Dr. Peter Eller for being such a great doctor that people can count on. Ruth O.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Eller is the best doctor I've ever had. He is kind, understanding, compassionate, and his demeanor never changes. All doctors should be like him. My husband children and brother in law all love him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Eller is knowledgeaable, personable, punctual and overl-all I am happy that he is my primary care pysican. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Eller is patient, thorough and on-time. He always returns calls the same day and constantly is up to date. He's been my doctor for nearly 20 years.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Peter M. Eller's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med