Ratings for Dr. Martin Robichaud

Worst doctor i've ever seen. Absolutely no respect. Thinks he knows everything.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Good service explain to me really good service one of the best

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

This doctor is probably the best one that i've ever been in contact with. He as knowledge, he takes is time to listen and understand your concern and make sure your concern are answered. He took good care of my husband who was very sick and manage to bring him back to the way is was before. Thanks you Dr Robichaud

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

He is arrogant and definitely not compassionate. He didn't give me any advice or information on my illness, I was made to feel like I was wasting his time.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

went to the ER with my son this past christmas and I was more of a mess then he was! Dr Robichaud took time not only to take great care of my son but also to listen to my concerns and reassured me. He was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He put my son at ease and made sure he understood what was going (as for me)during the different procedures. He offered easy and detailed info on the "at home care" and what to watch for. It took me a year before I found a doctor willing to take time to check my son properly. Thanks to Dr Robichaud, all of his problems are now gone. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

He delivered my daughter 10 years ago, he was great. Last year he actually beleived my back pain, took the time to refer me for tests and a specialist. I am almost pain free today!!! Thank you Dr. Robichaud

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Thinks he's better than everyone else. He's an OK doctor. Very condescendant to nurses though...

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

I was new to the city and required emergency medical attention. Dr. Robichaud was thorough, empathetic, competent, personable but most of exuded comptetence. He approached my health issues from many angles testing various hypotheses notwithstanding that we both believed his preliminary diagnosis was correct. His care and attention probably was as significant a factor in my recovery as was the prescription he issued.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007