Ratings for Dr. Ardeep Kent

Dr Kent takes his time to explain what he is doing and to talk through all of the possible options every time my wife and I visit. He is very knowledgeable, warm and friendly and his staff are excellent too. I highly recommend him and his practice!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Kent takes great pride in his work and is very detail oriented. He is gentle , knowledgeable, and works with the patient to achieve the desired results. I am quite pleased with the 6 veneers he prepped and applied- they look really natural and my smile is has been transformed. Thank you, Doc. C

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr Kent is an amazing dentist, he is very thorough in explaining my treatment options, someone who is not to keen about $$$ in this era, compare to all other dentists. I felt he cares about the need of each patient and gets his words through. He communicated well with me regarding my root canal treatment. I did not even feel the a pinch while he was doing the freezing. He is one of the best dentist i came across. I will definitely go back to him and keep him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Having avoided the dentist for over ten years, I was somewhat wary of going. However, I figured it was high time I made use of my long-neglected work group benefits and booked an appointment. I am so glad that I did. Dr. Kent is welcoming, warm and non-judgemental. Unlike many doctors, he understands the importance of clear, open communication: he explains procedures in detail, before and during the procedure, and continually checks your comfort level. Moreover, I found him a pleasure to chat with. Finally -- and perhaps most importantly -- Dr. Kent does excellent work. I had a great deal of maintenance to catch up on, and required multiple sessions to drill cavities and mend fillings. Yet I left Dentistry on Thornhill Woods feeling great, without any pain or wallet remorse. Hygienist/receptionist Shirley is also fantastic. She works with you to find options that fit your budget and make optimal use of your insurance benefits. She is friendly, knowledgeable and follows through on her commitments. As an added bonus, I received a free and totally unexpected Philips electric toothbrush on my first visit. I never considered using an electric, but now I am an avowed convert. In sum, I would highly recommend Dentistry on Thornhill Woods to anyone looking for a new dentist. I actually enjoy my dental appointments now!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

One of the best: straightforward, prompt, professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, calm, and to top that off, has a great sense of humor! I can't thank you enough, Dr. Kent, for making my dental experience go as well as it has.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Kent is an amazing dentist. He is very professional, he did 6 veneers on front teeth top and bottom and crowns on back teeth. I love it. He is awesome. My smile is so beautiful. I have told all my friends and family to visit him. Thank you Dr. Kent.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Kent is a kind, caring, friendly person; and as a dentist he is very sensitive, knowledgeable, and overall very professional. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Kent (and the rest of his staff). He has consistently guided my family with making sound dental decisions. My children enjoy their dental visits with him which means they are making positive associations with the dental experience - what more can I ask for as a parent! Thank you Dr. Kent for all that you have done and continue to do for my family. See you at our next visit:)!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Didn't know what to expect but had a very good experience with Dr. Kent and his staff. He took his time and explained my options, I was very much at ease. Would recommend his clinic to anyone who wants a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

So happy to have found him! He was wonderful with my young daughter and made her experience calm. My whole family sees him and we are very satisfied!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I definitely recommend Dr. Kent to anyone looking for a dentist that is friendly, knowledgeable, and trust worthy. His office has a pleasant atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. I would also say they have outstanding punctuality when compared to other offices I have visited. Thank you for the continued great experience!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015