Ratings for Dr. Kevin McLeod

He looked after my mom who had cancer. He was so caring and really helped her when others didn't see the point. Her death was as good as it could be because of him. Our family will forever be greatful. He was so caring and kind.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

This Doctor has a virtual monopoly on the North Shore and like all monopoly situations standards can afford to be low. He has little time to discuss your issues and leaves that to his staff, who, although seemingly qualified and experienced, are not in the position to provide follow up treatment. I waited a long time to see this Doctor, but left feeling he was more concerned with receiving his fee than actually earning it. My experience is mirrored by many others.

Submitted April 12, 2017

Absolutely dedicated and brilliant doctor, I would not be alive today but for his care over the past 10 years, A very mush loved doctor due to how knowledge,He always has his patients best interests at hart. I will forever be thankful for being referred to him. when I was close to death even though at that time he told me he was not sure he could help me as he only ever had one other patient as severely ill with high blood pressure as me. However he managed to do just that and here I am 10 years later at 80 still going strong due to his loving care. I am so very grateful to him and will be forever thankful for his care over the years.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

This doctor listens. I am an unusual case but he didn't dismiss my symptoms as anxiety as so many other doctors had. He is compassionate and caring, not to mention brilliant and did not hesitate to contact another specialist. I will be having heart surgery to correct this problem shortly. I will be forever grateful to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I have gone to many doctors but I have never seen someone so busy. I felt completely rushed by this doctor. Seems as though he is running a business and not a medical clinic. He cares more about money than people! Don't waste your time. Go to someone else who will listen.

Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr McLeod has an excellent bedside manner, is genuinely interested in your issues, and is a very close listener. He genuinely cares about what is bothering you. I am very grateful for his Whitehorse practice and for taking the time and undergoing the travel hassles to come to Yukon to treat us here. Hopefully together we can get to the bottom of my unusual symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

very poor had a heart attack before he even sent in a report

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Awesome. Crazy busy but for good reason. He is the best. Excellent bedside manner. Caring. Smart. Worth the wait. Bring something to read!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Amazing doc. Figured me out after no one else did. I'm forever grateful. Honestly saved my life. I'm back at work and feeling great. Can't say enough. He's very busy and you are going to wait but it's well worth it.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Kevin McLeod is amazing!! Very knowledgeable, kind and caring... BEST Dr that I have ever seen... He may be hard to get in to see but when I do call he calls back witjon 48 hrs.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016