Ratings for Dr. Kevin McLeod

very poor had a heart attack before he even sent in a report

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Awesome. Crazy busy but for good reason. He is the best. Excellent bedside manner. Caring. Smart. Worth the wait. Bring something to read!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Amazing doc. Figured me out after no one else did. I'm forever grateful. Honestly saved my life. I'm back at work and feeling great. Can't say enough. He's very busy and you are going to wait but it's well worth it.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Kevin McLeod is amazing!! Very knowledgeable, kind and caring... BEST Dr that I have ever seen... He may be hard to get in to see but when I do call he calls back witjon 48 hrs.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Besides being a very good doctor, he has humanity and he is an excellent listener. He is busy but a professional when you have the chance to see him. He is me helping after I suffered a stroke and a heart attack making sure that the medication is working well. I am please to have him checking my progress and evaluate if I need something else to round my treatment.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Mcleod for my type 2 diabetes for a few years. He managed to get me off of insulin which I'm really happy about. He has been great. My only complaint is that he is really busy and it is sometimes hard dot get in to see him when I need to. Still worth waiting. He genuinely cares and takes the time to answer my questions. He won't just follow a textbook answer which in my case wasn't working before I met him anyways!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Looks great, sounds great but there isnt any action behind the words. Des up getting help from a doctor who cares about the quality of my life. But Just barely existing. if you have endocrine problems see an endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

My family doc sent me to Dr. Mcleod for this strange shortness of breath and burping that others said was my stomach. He didn't believe the tests and really listened to me. He figured out it was my heart and somehow pulled some strings and got me in for an angiogram and a stent all in 5 days. I can not say enough about him! He saved me.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I was treated at Lions' Gate ER by the doctor. I found him knowledgeable, most pleasant, caring, personable. He was training an intern at the time, which was annoying and distracting, considering my condition. All in all, I was pleased with his care and knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. McLeod saw me for my diabetes because I thought he was a diabetes specialist. He is not though. He is an internal medicine specialist, not an endocrinologist. I would go see an actual diabetes specialist and not him. His advertising is misleading.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015