Ratings for Dr. Kevin McLeod

I left totally impressed. Came to a diagnosis other’s hadn’t considered. So impressed.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

This doctor has gone beyond his job to help me time after time. Recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Excellent experience and out of the box thinker. I felt heard and he gave me different options which hadn't been suggested. I'm walking better than ever!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Very professional, knowledgeable, but good at explaining and making sure you understand.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. McLeod has been compassionate and thorough in approaching my care. He has gone out of his way to help me access investigations in to my symptoms and made timely referrals to other specialists. I Am grateful for his involvement in my care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Have seen Dr. McLeod a couple of times for different reasons. He is very thorough and I trust his experience and obvious extensive knowledge. Whitehorse is so lucky to have his level of expertise! In our community!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

He looked after my mom who had cancer. He was so caring and really helped her when others didn't see the point. Her death was as good as it could be because of him. Our family will forever be greatful. He was so caring and kind.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

This Doctor has a virtual monopoly on the North Shore and like all monopoly situations standards can afford to be low. He has little time to discuss your issues and leaves that to his staff, who, although seemingly qualified and experienced, are not in the position to provide follow up treatment. I waited a long time to see this Doctor, but left feeling he was more concerned with receiving his fee than actually earning it. My experience is mirrored by many others.

Submitted April 12, 2017

Absolutely dedicated and brilliant doctor, I would not be alive today but for his care over the past 10 years, A very mush loved doctor due to how knowledge,He always has his patients best interests at hart. I will forever be thankful for being referred to him. when I was close to death even though at that time he told me he was not sure he could help me as he only ever had one other patient as severely ill with high blood pressure as me. However he managed to do just that and here I am 10 years later at 80 still going strong due to his loving care. I am so very grateful to him and will be forever thankful for his care over the years.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

This doctor listens. I am an unusual case but he didn't dismiss my symptoms as anxiety as so many other doctors had. He is compassionate and caring, not to mention brilliant and did not hesitate to contact another specialist. I will be having heart surgery to correct this problem shortly. I will be forever grateful to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017