Ratings for Dr. Kevin McLeod

Dr. Kevin McLeod is amazing!! Very knowledgeable, kind and caring... BEST Dr that I have ever seen... He may be hard to get in to see but when I do call he calls back witjon 48 hrs.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Besides being a very good doctor, he has humanity and he is an excellent listener. He is busy but a professional when you have the chance to see him. He is me helping after I suffered a stroke and a heart attack making sure that the medication is working well. I am please to have him checking my progress and evaluate if I need something else to round my treatment.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Mcleod for my type 2 diabetes for a few years. He managed to get me off of insulin which I'm really happy about. He has been great. My only complaint is that he is really busy and it is sometimes hard dot get in to see him when I need to. Still worth waiting. He genuinely cares and takes the time to answer my questions. He won't just follow a textbook answer which in my case wasn't working before I met him anyways!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Looks great, sounds great but there isnt any action behind the words. Des up getting help from a doctor who cares about the quality of my life. But Just barely existing. if you have endocrine problems see an endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

My family doc sent me to Dr. Mcleod for this strange shortness of breath and burping that others said was my stomach. He didn't believe the tests and really listened to me. He figured out it was my heart and somehow pulled some strings and got me in for an angiogram and a stent all in 5 days. I can not say enough about him! He saved me.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I was treated at Lions' Gate ER by the doctor. I found him knowledgeable, most pleasant, caring, personable. He was training an intern at the time, which was annoying and distracting, considering my condition. All in all, I was pleased with his care and knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. McLeod saw me for my diabetes because I thought he was a diabetes specialist. He is not though. He is an internal medicine specialist, not an endocrinologist. I would go see an actual diabetes specialist and not him. His advertising is misleading.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Just saved my life. So lucky to have him as a doctor

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

The front desk didn't care how late he was running and were not interested in checking. I left after 35 minutes since I have a life and left work for that appointment. I don't think I should have to give up my income with no end as to when I would be seen. Also the first time I saw him he was not interested at all in listening to my symptoms - just wanted to write me prescription for meds and get me out the door - no interest in a though assessment, just in getting on to his next billing!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Kind,caring,thorough,- a pro. Also is "Dad" to Labrador Retriever. How good can a guy possibly be ?

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Kevin McLeod's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kevin McLeod is amazing!! Very knowledgeable, kind and caring... BEST Dr that I have ever seen... He may be hard to get in to see but when I do call he cal..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Besides being a very good doctor, he has humanity and he is an excellent listener. He is busy but a professional when you have the chance to see him. He is me h..."

January 15, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.mcleodmedical.com" to "http://www.mcleodmedical.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7L 2N3". Address has been updated from "None" to "160 East 14 Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049040810".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Mcleod for my type 2 diabetes for a few years. He managed to get me off of insulin which I'm really happy about. He has been great. My only..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Looks great, sounds great but there isnt any action behind the words. Des up getting help from a doctor who cares about the quality of my life. But Just barely ..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family doc sent me to Dr. Mcleod for this strange shortness of breath and burping that others said was my stomach. He didn't believe the tests and really lis..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was treated at Lions' Gate ER by the doctor. I found him knowledgeable, most pleasant, caring, personable. He was training an intern at the time, which was a..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McLeod saw me for my diabetes because I thought he was a diabetes specialist. He is not though. He is an internal medicine specialist, not an endocrinologi..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just saved my life. So lucky to have him as a doctor"

February 16, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The front desk didn't care how late he was running and were not interested in checking. I left after 35 minutes since I have a life and left work for that appoi..."

January 28, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Cardiologist" to "Internist / Geriatrician"

January 28, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Internist / Geriatrician" to "Cardiologist"

January 8, 2014