Ratings for Dr. Kevin McLeod

Absolutely dedicated and brilliant doctor, I would not be alive today but for his care over the past 10 years, A very mush loved doctor due to how knowledge,He always has his patients best interests at hart. I will forever be thankful for being referred to him. when I was close to death even though at that time he told me he was not sure he could help me as he only ever had one other patient as severely ill with high blood pressure as me. However he managed to do just that and here I am 10 years later at 80 still going strong due to his loving care. I am so very grateful to him and will be forever thankful for his care over the years.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

This doctor listens. I am an unusual case but he didn't dismiss my symptoms as anxiety as so many other doctors had. He is compassionate and caring, not to mention brilliant and did not hesitate to contact another specialist. I will be having heart surgery to correct this problem shortly. I will be forever grateful to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I have gone to many doctors but I have never seen someone so busy. I felt completely rushed by this doctor. Seems as though he is running a business and not a medical clinic. He cares more about money than people! Don't waste your time. Go to someone else who will listen.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr McLeod has an excellent bedside manner, is genuinely interested in your issues, and is a very close listener. He genuinely cares about what is bothering you. I am very grateful for his Whitehorse practice and for taking the time and undergoing the travel hassles to come to Yukon to treat us here. Hopefully together we can get to the bottom of my unusual symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

very poor had a heart attack before he even sent in a report

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Awesome. Crazy busy but for good reason. He is the best. Excellent bedside manner. Caring. Smart. Worth the wait. Bring something to read!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Amazing doc. Figured me out after no one else did. I'm forever grateful. Honestly saved my life. I'm back at work and feeling great. Can't say enough. He's very busy and you are going to wait but it's well worth it.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Kevin McLeod is amazing!! Very knowledgeable, kind and caring... BEST Dr that I have ever seen... He may be hard to get in to see but when I do call he calls back witjon 48 hrs.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Besides being a very good doctor, he has humanity and he is an excellent listener. He is busy but a professional when you have the chance to see him. He is me helping after I suffered a stroke and a heart attack making sure that the medication is working well. I am please to have him checking my progress and evaluate if I need something else to round my treatment.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Mcleod for my type 2 diabetes for a few years. He managed to get me off of insulin which I'm really happy about. He has been great. My only complaint is that he is really busy and it is sometimes hard dot get in to see him when I need to. Still worth waiting. He genuinely cares and takes the time to answer my questions. He won't just follow a textbook answer which in my case wasn't working before I met him anyways!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015