Ratings for Dr. William T. Odom

Dr. Odom is a caring doctor who puts his patients care above all else. Very easy doctor to talk to, and truly listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

This man isn't fit to be a dr...... he is animal abusing tyrant that should be behind bars.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

This is a terrible doctors office. William Odom is unqualified for his job and the staff are not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

The Dr and his staff are very professional and want to help get me back to a normal life. Thank you Dr Odom and staff. DW

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr O has been extremely effective treating my neuropathy due to 5 (yes 5) fractured lumbar vertebrae. He is always pleasant and helpful and effective. He truly cares.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I have never had a problem with him he is a great dr to me

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Odom has helped me so much with my DX of RSD. When the others just tried to do a quick fix and send me on my way. I'm so glad after 6 years I got reffered to him a yr ago. If someone would have actually listened to me and my symptoms inside of thinking what is was cellulitis from a scarred vein after a blood clot I may have been able to reverse a lot of this now. My life was forever changed may 2008 when a lady fell asleep and hit me head on. I suffered a femur fracture and a week later a severe blood clot. All the trauma from the break and blood clot cause my RSD. Just wanted everyone to know how wonderful Dr. Odom has always been to me..

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Best pain therapist in columbia and I've Ben to a few after nerve damage after major surgery

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Williams T. Odom was not able to help my fibromyalgia. I did not continue to see him but I was able to get relief from another physician in the area.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Awesome doctor!A lot of these current ratings was obviously done by people who have never seen him and are just reacting to the dog BS....get a life people!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015