Ratings for Dr. Cory Torgerson

Be sure to ask a LOT of questions before going through with any surgery with Dr. Torgerson. Also, take all of the seemingly perfect reviews below with a grain of salt as most of them seem pretty fabricated (notice how all the perfect reviews sound the same?) I had a few consultations with Dr. Torgerson but he seemed more interested in upselling me on multiple procedures instead of actually listening to what I wanted. Furthermore, he convinced me to do the 3D imaging for my nose and basically photoshopped the perfect nose on screen, saying he could give me that nose. Yet when I had a consultation with another surgeon, he said that nobody can guarantee a final result and that it was unethical to even suggest otherwise. Don't put any money down unless you have researched several surgeons and feel 100% you have the right Doctor. Be cautious. Take your time. And best of luck!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Torgerson is amazing!!!! I had my Rhinoplasty procedure done and I have never been more in love with my nose! He is a talented artist, and I recommend him to all my friends and family. Everyone at the facility is warm and welcoming, and the office itself is modern and comforting. If you are looking for any facial cosmetic surgery I would highly recommend him for any of your needs. The first consultation I had with Dr. Torgerson was greatly detailed and I was able to make the decision right on the spot that he was the doctor for me, and I have never regretted my decision. The nurses were so comforting the day of surgery (since I suffer from anxiety) and were always available to speak with me about any concerns I had during the healing process. Might I not forget to mention that the day after my surgery I had a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me at home from the office! Thank you Dr. Torgerson and all his staff for such an amazing experience!!! 5 stars for you!

Submitted September 20, 2016

I am 32 years old, and have stage 4 androgenic alopecia. I began experiencing initial symptoms in my early 20’s, with visual impacts evident by my late 20’s. By age 30, I began experiencing a range of associated psychological impacts including stress, anxiety and mild depression. Hair loss had become an unhealthy obsession and constant concern. Coming to this realization, I made the difficult decision to explore an FUE procedure. I scheduled a consultation session with Dr. Cory Torgerson, which I found both informal and reassuring. He provided me with a detailed overview of the procedure, as well as the post-op recovery and regrowth periods, ensuring that I was given conservatively realistic expectations. His personable nature put my mind at ease, and his patience and understanding in answering my questions was greatly appreciated. The procedure, which consisted of 2,500 FUE grafts, was seamless and relatively painless. Dr. Torgerson directed a highly skilled team of Neograft Technicians, and checked in on a regular basis to ensure that everything was going according to plan. The post-op recovery period went generally as expected, and Dr. Torgerson kindly made himself available to answer any questions or concerns promptly via email. I am now at the 6 month mark post-op, and have visited Dr. Torgerson on several occasions for milestone-based check-ups. While I cannot yet comment on the final result, the progress to date has been very positive and in line with my expectations. Dr. Torgerson and his staff have made a positive and lasting impression on me, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering an FUE procedure.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. T is thoughtful, realistic and knowledgeable. I am delighted that I found him. I am even more delighted with the results. (This is my first post, ever. I'm posting because I, too, have had wonderful results and am annoyed at the negative post one person continues to litter the internet with . I have terrific results with botox, filler AND ultherapy with Dr. T and continue to have people tell me how great I look for my age. Run, don't walk, to Dr. Torgerson!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Best place ever! Awesome team of Doctors and nurses! The staff was friendly and helpful! I recommend this for anyone needing help with cosmetic surgery!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Torgerson for Botox and fillers for the past three years. Dr. Torgerson is the best! My face look younger, yet completely natural. No one can tell I have fillers in my lips and cheeks (unlike before with another MD that made me look like a duck). He's extremely patient and takes his time to inspect the results while injecting. It's my first time posting a review on a web site.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I’m leaving this review because I’m upset to see that one person has taken over the entire ratings page about her bad experience with Dr. Torgerson and Ultherapy. I researched Dr. Torgerson extensively before getting my rhinoplasty in May and found this person littering bad reviews anywhere she could. It’s disappointing that she is allowed to post multiple reviews, but regardless, I want to contribute my positive experience. I saw Dr. Torgerson 3 times before booking my surgery and also conducted a phone appointment and each time he was patient and thorough in answering my concerns. I had wanted rhinoplasty for 8-9 years and so understandably, I was really nervous about choosing a doctor. Before choosing Dr. T, I saw two other doctors – one before, and one after my initial consultation with Dr. T. I had a pretty wonky nose – extremely curved to one side, deviated septum, boxy tip, bumps from having it broken, small dorsal hump, etc. etc. I can’t believe how amazing the result turned out – I was prepared for the worst because I knew it was a difficult nose and I could not be happier. While there is some unevenness in the nostrils, I am hoping that will go away over time as the swelling goes down, and if I am truly unhappy I know Dr. Torgerson will provide a solution. Right now I’m two months post op and the results look extremely natural – and despite all the changes that he did to my nose, no one who is not a close friend has even noticed I had anything done. The major reason I chose Dr. T was because he guaranteed that if you were unhappy with your result (and not unreasonably so I assume), he would do what he could to fix it. So I am sure that the other poster was offered some sort of solution, which might put some people’s mind at ease, for those who want to choose him and are scared of these reviews. Overall, I had a great experience – his staff are nice, especially Breanne. My only complaint would be that sometimes the office is running late (and more than just your usual 15 mins). Other than that, amazing experience! Dr T and his office truly seem to care about his patients and following up after surgery.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I had filler done with this doctor today and i am writing this review as i am a heath care provider myself and think.its important to put true reviews out based on accurate information i would highly recommend him The work I had done left me with amazing results and not even the slightes post op discomfort. He started out by undercorrection and said we can always add later and i am already so happy with my results. He answear all my question and provided me with exactly what i wanted. I can not say enough about how happy i am that i choose him after much research. If want natural beautiful results then this is the doctor for u Thank u X10000000

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I just had a Neograft hair transplant and Dr. Torgerson and his staff were top notch! Surgery was painless and recovery has been great. The consultation was like watching an artist at work and it was very easy to.see that Dr. TORGERSON knew what he was doing. The nurses made the day fly by and I was beyond satisfied with the work that was done....I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Torgerson and his staff to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I consulted with Dr. Torgerson for rhinoplasty concerns and I would highly recommend him! He is very attentive to your concerns, offers his professional opinion and most importantly is able to deliver on his projected vision of his treatment protocol. From the first consult to the day of removing the cast I knew my care was in good hands. Seven weeks post treatment my nose is looking fabulous and I couldn't be happier! Thanks again!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016