Ratings for Dr. Cory Torgerson

I am simply writing a review for people like myself who are looking for the best and greatest . Dr Cory Torgerson is a very great man and a great doctor . He knows what he is talking about . He did an excellent job for me . He is very Knowledgeable , kind and honest .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Torgerson since last summer for my non-surgical rhinoplasty and I have never talked out of his office disappointed. At first I was apprehensive about getting it done with him because i didn't know whether he had any experience/expertise with Asian noses. Luckily he is a true artist. He doesn't just inject it all in one place and hope that it looks good in the end. He takes his time and really puts in the effort to make it look as good as possible. I have been getting fillers done for a year now so every time I go in to see him, he switches up his technique so that the new injections will sit well with the residual fillers I already have. If you are asian and are looking to get a temporary fix to a flat nose bridge, or if you want to try out the look of a higher nose bridge before deciding to go ahead with a full rhinoplasty, I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Torgerson. I know he is one of the more expensive doctors in Toronto, but I would rather spend more and be assured that I will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I chose to have a necklift performed recently by Dr.Torgerson after “interviewing” three of his competitors as well – the price quotes were fully comparable within a 10% variance. My wife being an experienced health care professional, I went to these “selection” consults with a list of specific questions and Dr.Torgerson was the one who responded most fully, convincingly and respectfully. At no time did he try applying the slightest “sale pressure” for additional procedures. Both his office and his staff impressed me as a top notch professional environment, inducive to trust and confidence. I know that it was a relatively long (4+ hrs.) procedure and the amount of initial wound scar (all gone by now) proves abundantly Dr.Torgerson’s effort & dedication. The surgery and the follow-up appointments were right on time – no delays (never longer wait than 20 minutes) or mishaps whatsoever. Dr.Torgerson and his assisting nurse Michelle (who pulled out the stitches & sutures) were very delicate, supportive and encouraging. The healing/convalescing occurred exactly as predicted by Dr.Torgerson (in fact somewhat faster), and I would qualify the result as nothing short of spectacular. I feel it’s essential to add that Dr.Torgerson’s easy-going, sometimes even humorous manner, alleviated to a large extent my pre- and post-op concerns, a hugely important moral support when one is going “under the knife”!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I had blepharoplasty surgery four months ago by Dr Torgeson and I would like to share my experience with others regarding this procedure. My initial contact with the office was awesome. The front staff all very professional, friendly and in watching their interaction with others, they are great at putting all of us patients at ease. At our 1st meeting with Dr.T, we (my husband was with me) were very impressed.He fully explained the procedure,complications,recovery and the results that I could expect .he at no time made me feel rushed, and he took the time to answer all of our questions. On the day of the surgery the surgical nurse and the anaesthetist. We're reassuring and addressed my concerns. The surgery was pain free which I was pleasantly surprised.I have had 2 postoperative visits and again I have been treated extremely well. I am very happy with the results so far, and I expect that this will not change.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

It took me a few years to commit to getting a rhinoplasty and I knew that Dr. Torgerson was highly recommended and having met him a few times, I knew he is super friendly! When I went in for my consultation he understood my concerns and the result I was looking for and he gave me the confidence that it was achievable. My surgery was a success and I love my new nose, I can't thank him enough for truly listening to me and helping me achieve a natural and perfect nose! My biggest worry was to have a very upwards pointy nose with weird nostrils and for it to be too small for my face and features, none of this is a worry now and I love looking at my nose and everyone compliments me on how natural it looks post-surgery! When I was doing some post-surgery follow-ups one day, I was in one room that had all of his degrees and certifications framed on the wall and I couldn't believe how many there were! Not only was it impressive, but it validated that he is a highly educated and trained facial plastic surgeon and of course it's very important to select a doctor who knows what he is doing with the knife! Every day when I look in the mirror I feel happy that my nose looks so perfect and I only have Dr. Torgerson to thank for because he achieved the results I was looking for and he is the best!! His staff and nurses are also very kind and friendly and the vibe and calmness of his office really helps a patient who may have some jitters :).

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I am so grateful to Dr. Torgerson and his team. At first, I was very apprehensive about my surgery (mini-lift, upper/lower bleph and CO2 laser), but he and his team went out of their way to put me at ease. The post-surgical care and follow-ups were first rate, and once I fully recovered, I was amazed at the results: I looked like me, but a happier and more refreshed version. During one of the follow-up appointments, when I thanked him for the wonderful work, he was quick to include his team, which says a lot about his integrity. He cares about his patients and he cares about his team, who run the clinic with professionalism and friendliness. I recommend Dr. Torgerson and his team to anyone (I recommended Dr. T to my mother and sister!) who is considering facial cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr.Torgerson from the... Excellent experience with Dr.Torgerson from the pre consultation meeting to the actual hair transplant surgery and the post operating follow up and checking up on me. Very professional clinic. I was presented visually and verbally in very detailed manner what the hair transplant surgery will look like and what other additional treatment are available and recommended such as PRP in order to ensure the highest possible success from the hair transplant. I am speechless. Dr. Torgerson clinic deserves to be in Yorkville area where the utmost quality is expected in anything and everything overthere.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I am writing to express my deepest & heartfelt gratitude towards Dr Cory Torgerson and his staff at the clinic. I recently underwent rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty and I couldn’t be more thrilled with the results. I was hesitant at first, allowing myself to be vulnerable when discussing the possibility of rhinoplasty but from the moment I stepped into Dr Torgerson’s clinic, I was treated with professionalism, warmth and kindness. During the initial consultation, Dr Torgerson made me feel completely at ease and made my decision to go ahead with the surgeries and easy one. From my first visit, to the day of surgery and through to my follow up appointments, Dr Torgerson and his staff have given me an immense amount of support. Their unparalleled level of professionalism meant I had more information about the surgeries and recovery period that I knew what to do with. Thank you for helping me to become a better version of myself. I would never have taken the surgical step I did if it wasn’t for the professionalism and genuine concern for patient’s well-being and happiness that everyone at Dr. Torgerson Facial Cosmetic Surgery has.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

There are no words to describe how amazing all my experiences with Dr. Torgerson and his staff have been. He is an amazing doctor who I full trust in all aspects. I'm a heath care provider myself, so patient safety and high quality care is vital to me. Needless to say, Dr. Torgerson only exercises this type of patient care. He's knowledge and personable. He's easy to talk to. He makes simple adjustments without making you feel like he's going to change you into another person. I can't imagine going to any one else cause there is no one I trust like him to keep my face looking youth but natural. He's the best. We've built such great rapport over the years due to his kind nature. I'm lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

If I could give Dr. Cory Torgerson and his staff a hundred stars, I would! I could not be happier with the result of my rhinoplasty procedure. I would have never imagined myself to be so confident and comfortable going into surgery, yet I truly was. He is a phenomenal surgeon who goes the extra mile for perfection, genuinely cares about his patients, and there was even a time I thought he was more excited for me than I was! There were no surprises before, during, or after the surgery. I am 1.5 months out from my surgery and I cannot be happier. In terms of appearance, I look the same as I did before except my nose fits my face a LOT better (although I know my nose will continue to form for another 10.5 months), and my self-esteem has skyrocketed. The staff has always made me feel so comfortable and happy to be there. Special thanks to Dr. Cory Torgerson, Michelle, Breanne and Nadine for everything!!! Will definitely continue to recommend this clinic to anyone and everyone!

Dr. Cory Torgerson's Credentials