Ratings for Dr. Cory Torgerson

Dr. Torgerson was recommended to me by a colleague. I visited the clinic in 2009 to address excess scar tissue along an eyebrow after a sports injury that was repaired and sutured in a hospital ER. The treatment involved steroid injection and was non-surgical. Dr. Torgerson was precise with his explanation of the procedure and its possible side effects. Dr. Togerson is prudent. Before undertaking any treatment to reduce the remaining scar tissue, he made sure that enough time had passed from the injury date to be certain that the natural healing process had progressed as far as possible. i was extremely happy with the outcome and my experience at the clinic. In 2015, I sought out Dr. Torgerson a second time for a similar procedure to reduce scar tissue after an injury to my hand. Dr. Torgerson manages the quick pace of his busy practice in a friendly way without rushing through consultations or procedures. The clinic staff are extremely friendly and well organized. Dr. Torgerson takes a conservative approach, and his work is precise. I highly recommend Dr. Togerson and his team. Based on my experience, his reputation as one of the best practitioners in Toronto is well deserved.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

All he cares is about making money... truly an a**hole

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Horrible!!! Stay away from this doctor! He does not care about you! Just ur money.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

FUE- hair loss - 32 years old female -"I am very very happy With Dr. Torgerson, Brian the manager of the clinic, the receptionists and the nurses ( Stephany, Elena) they are the best. Everybody is so nice, very knowledgable and professional. Great clinic and awesome team and the minute you walk through the clinic doors, everyone always greats you with a warm and welcoming smile. Everyone is very helpful and kind. They go above and beyond to make you comfortable and at ease. I am completely blown away by how helpful and fast Brian gets back to me with any questions I may have. My first point of contact was with Brian and he made everything go very smooth, from scheduling appointments, answering my questions, concerns and providing care, which is very crucial to the patient to feel comfortable and in good hands. He checked on me the very next of my surgury, to make sure im feeling well and if I have any questions. Also during my surgury, Dr. Torgerson and Brian did not leave my side. My appointment always ran on time with Dr. Torgerson, he is very very knowledgable, profrssional, super nice, and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment and the procedure. He always provided the absolute best care, best advice and treatment during every visit, during surgury and for every issues. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treat the whole person and takes the time to be caring for, then Dr. Torgerson and his team is someone you should really consider visiting. I highly recommend this medical group. Me and my family are very grateful to have found Dr. Torgerson and Brian. The location if the clinic is very easy to access, next to the subway, right in downtown Toronto, everything is close by. Beautiful location and clinic.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

please please please find a different DOCTOR to get your surgeries done!!! where do i start? in dec i had hair transplant, i'm a female, fairly young and a student. i don't have a lot of money but this was something that has bothered me for a long time so i saved up half the money and put the other half on line of credit. i'm not from toronto so i had to travel for the procedure. the day of the surgery he was late. that was ok because i'm always late so i let it go. Finally we started the procedure and Dr Torgerson came in maybe a total of 5 times. his technicians did everything. i'm a month post op and no follow up appointment. I'm scared because i feel like my grafts are following off. He cares about money! unless your one of those people that will end up having a lot of surgeries and keep dishing money out. it does not seem to me he cares about you. I paid close to $ 11,000.00 including travel for him to do my surgery not his tech... people.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I had wanted to get rhinoplasty done for several years and after having a consultation with several doctors in the GTA i decided to go with Dr. Torgerson. I am 6 weeks post op and I could not be HAPPIER. At my consultation i opted to get the 3D imagine done and booked the very same day with Dr. Torgerson. He was so helpful with answering all my questions and concerns and made me feel very comfortable. I had two more appointments with him before my surgery and I felt very confident with choosing him as my doctor. The staff were also so nice and accommodating. Michelle the nurse was also amazing . After the surgery, Dr. Torgerson personally followed up with me to see how I was doing. I wanted a subtle change to my nose and he did exactly what I wanted and exceeded all of my expectations! I would highly recommend Dr. Torgerson for rhinoplasty, I am so happy I chose him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I underwent rhinoplasty surgery with this doctor in 2010, which was the worst decision of my life. It is hard to look in the mirror--even after all this time down, the trauma gets re-triggered... it's hard to get over something that's sitting right in the middle of your face. He treats rhinoplasty like a haircut. He overresected my nose. When the cast came off I literally wanted to die. This is so hard. He doesn't seem to care at all about the well-being of his patients, let alone about basic aesthetics and proportion. Zilch.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I agree with many of the comments below that Dr Torgeson is disgenuine and appears much more interested in making money than the wellbeing of his patients. His careless and arrogant approach cost me serious health problems. He has had many recent complaints to the College of Physicians. Please do your research and go to another physician .

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I rarely - if ever - write a bad review, but I have to warn people about this guy. He seems like a bit of Jekyll and Hyde character to be honest. He has a very fake demeanor and will turn on you very easily. I wouldn't recommend this Dr. at all.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Nice staff. But very disappointing treatment from Dr. Torgerson.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016