Ratings for Dr. Cory Torgerson

In today's society, selecting a facial plastic surgeon can be challenging due to multiple reasons. I conducted in-depth research online and discovered Dr. Cory Torgerson. Based on his reviews, years of experience, and results, I decided to book a consultation in regards to a rhinoplasty. I've been insecure about the appearance of my nose since the age of 12. After going in for my consultation, I can assure you that Dr. Cory Torgerson is extremely friendly (along with his amazing staff), understanding, intelligent and well informed. He was able to detect the same issues I have been self conscious about and answered all the questions that I had. In addition, through the use of technology (Vectra 3D Imaging System), Dr. Torgerson showed me before and after photos to demonstrate the results I wanted before going through with the procedure. Finally, after many years of considering this procedure, I decided to get a rhinoplasty and it was the best decision I have made! Everything from the day of the procedure to the healing process went smoothly. I am currently 22 years old and 2 and a half months post op. It takes 6 months to a year for results to show but I am very happy with my results thus far as my nose is perfectly shaped and suited for my face, and I cannot wait for the final results. The best part is that it looks NATURAL. Thanks to Dr. Cory Torgerson and his wonderful staff, I am able to walk with confidence.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

OMG...I wish I would have read more of Dr. Torgerson's reviews online before deciding to do revision rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty with him! It is absolutely the worst decision I have ever made. Someone else here said a nightmare. YES, a nightmare. Don't think you will have any say in what you want your results to be. Don't ever think your consultation means anything to him - he will make a mess of you, later get defensive and leave you in a physical, pyschological and financial mess while he goes on in his days and months and years to follow to make his millions. Read reviews EVERYWHERE. Read them all! Please, please please don't let him near your nose or eyes. Your regret will last you a life time and leave you a recluse (as I have read online now has happened to so many) and now it is happening to me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I have not had rhinoplasty with Dr. Torgerson so I can not speak of going under the knife myself but after seeing 2 of his patients and finding other photos online, I can say that this doctor likes to give patients a very surgically looking nose. He will not give you natural un-operated looking results. You will look very done. Just look at the YouTube videos he posted himself of his best rhinoplasty patients, these girls look botched in my eyes and he is proud of their results. I am just telling others of what I discovered while doing a lot of research about this doctor. And it doesn't help that he has complaints against him with the College of Physicians and Surgeons.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

My experience with Dr. Torgerson was a very positive one. I felt very comfortable with him right away. I had rhinoplasty May/2017. He explained the procedure thoroughly to me and the 3-D imagery he provided gave me an idea what the end result would look like. My nose was long, had a bump and droopy tip. He was able to answer all my questions before surgery and during the recovery phase. It has been 8 months since my surgery and I love my new nose! So happy with it? Wonderful staff, wonderful experience! MIrella T

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I had a blepharoplasty last year, and am extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Torgerson is very professional and personable. His staff were really nice and pleasant. Overall it was a great experience. I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I am still suffering from bad under eye injections and it's been several years. I consulted a plastic surgeon who advised that the original restylane he injected got stuck in pockets and will likely not dissolve. I suffer from swollen eyes and bumps throughout the area. It is very lumpy. I had difficulty immediately and went back to Dr. T who simply covered it up with make up when he should have tried to dissolve it immediately. I regret ever setting foot in there. Do your research. Dr. T is an ENT and it seems that everyone is injecting these days, nurses, family physicians, etc. Please only go to a Board certified plastic surgeon who is familiar with facial muscles and how the work not to mention the proper product. I recently again called Dr T's office to advise them of my loss and my bumpy appearance and their response was to come in and try a new product. They just don't get it!

Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Torgerson was recommended and after doing my own research his name kept coming up. On meeting him I knew I wanted him to carry out the operation, he was very thorough and explained everything I needed to know. He was very precise in all its details and caring, you don't feel under any pressure to let him carry out the operation, in fact he asked me for my own peace of mind to go and have a consultation with someone else before deciding. I knew once I met him there was no need to do this, I was confident with him. Every appointment has been at my convenience and updated and confirmed throughout. Special thanks to his staff as they have always been at the end of the telephone whenever I have needed information. I would without hesitation recommend Dr. Torgerson to carry out any procedure, he will do the best job without making you look like you have had something drastic done. I am usually a nervous wreck when having surgery but I truthfully was so relaxed because I knew I was in safe hands. The aftercare is fantastic too, I know he will be there for the next year and beyond if needed. Thank you so much, I am thrilled with the results. A Gentleman

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr Torgerson and his team. I went in for a non surgical nose job early in the year of 2017 and had a great experience with the results. Dr Torgerson knew right away what i was trying to achieve without having to say that much so a few months later i was confortable booking a more permanent solution with him to corect the bump on my nose and straighten my septum to help me breathe better. I am now almost a year post opp of my septorhinoplasty and i couldnt be more satisfied with the cosmetic look of my nose and the functional aspects. I breathe alot better then before and the shape of it is exactly what i wanted.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I absolutely love going to Dr. Torgersons' office! I am extremely afraid of needles, but Dr. Torgerson and his amazing staff do everything to make me feel comfortable. I love having a natural look and he knows exactly how to accomplish this! My face looks amazing and it lasts so long! I would recommend him to anyone interested interested in having cosmetic work done!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Frustrated with previous plastic surgeons who were reluctant or unsure how to correct my asymmetrical eyes, I found Dr. Torgerson. I am a 50-year-old male who has had differences in my eyelids and brow since birth. Within minutes of assessing my situation, Dr. Torgerson said that he could improve the way I looked by doing a blphe on both eyelids, and a local brow lift on one eye. He readily understood the problem and offered a good solution that would achieve the “natural appearance” I wanted and not something more “designer.” Without any pressure from Dr. Torgerson to proceed with the surgery, I left his office feeling optimistic. Given his extensive qualifications and confidence in his own skills, that afternoon I booked a date for the surgery. I had a further consultation where Dr. Torgerson explained the risks (minimal) and outlined what the recovery would be like. The procedure was fairly quick (an hour) and while I couldn’t immediately see if it was successful due to swelling and bruising, each day there was visible improvement. The swelling was gone in about 10 days, and the bruising about a week after that. When I did a “before and after” photo comparison, I was amazed. The results were fantastic and exceeded my expectations. What a success! Thank you Dr.Torgerson!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017