Ratings for Dr. Cory Torgerson

I consulted with Dr. Torgerson for rhinoplasty concerns and I would highly recommend him! He is very attentive to your concerns, offers his professional opinion and most importantly is able to deliver on his projected vision of his treatment protocol. From the first consult to the day of removing the cast I knew my care was in good hands. Seven weeks post treatment my nose is looking fabulous and I couldn't be happier! Thanks again!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

After years of strongly disliking my nose and being too worried to take the plunge to correct the dorsal hump as well as the tip...I finally booked a consultation with Dr. Torgerson. BEST decision I have made. I immediately felt comfortable with him and it was as if he knew exactly what I wanted. He showed me on the 3D-imagery (highly recommend) what it would like...it is now almost four weeks post-op and despite the swelling that is totally normal I can already tell it will look EVEN better than I originally thought. I cannot thank him enough. Michelle his nurse is also an absolute sweetheart. On my one week follow up, I was very nervous for the cast removal between Michelle and Nadine coming in to check on me I felt completely at ease. Also, I have struggled for nearly a year with bumps in my top lip due to bad injections from a previous clinic in Yorkville (be careful who injects you). Dr. Torgerson has injected some Hyaluronidase which helped a ton! I am finally in the process of not being embarrassed to wear lipstick. I cannot thank Dr. Torgerson and his staff enough. There is NO one other than him that I would trust my face with.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I am so pleased with my rhinoplasty. It is perfect and I am so happy with the results. Clinic was beautiful. Nursing staff excellent, receptionists helpful and polite. Dr. Torgerson was so kind and talented. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have spent tens of thousands of dollars repairing the damage that Dr. Torgerson caused to my face. I will forever regret getting any work done by him, and will never forget how he and his team mistreated/ neglected my concerns thereafter. Be cautious and please research, research, research.

Submitted March 3, 2016

Last week was my first meeting with Dr. Torgerson. I was pleasantly surprised by his gracious demeanor. From the first moment he greeted me until the end of my consultation, he was very attentive. Having encountered countless numbers of doctors professionally and socially, I was very impressed by him. He is very knowledgeable about new medical treatments and techniques­­. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I went to see Dr. Torgenson in 2013 for acne scar treatment. It is a very long story that would not fit in here. I tried to speak to Dr. Torgenson first and resolve the issue but he started bad mouthing me calling me all sorts of names. I was so shocked and surprised that how unprofessional he is as a doctor... Let me summarize it to you by saying I hired a lawyer and complained to College of Physicians because of his unethical, unprofessional and dishonest actions. I then realized he had other issues with the college previously too (as the college sends their responses to both me and him). After a few months of headache for both me and him, I won the case and got my money back. It had never feel that good to get my right back from a thief like him and his extremely unintelligent office manager/wife. I DO NOT recommend him for any procedure at all because he does not care about patients and is only interested in their money. You cannot trust such a person. Do not put your life at risk by going to him. I showed him a good lesson but I'm not sure if he learned it. I really hope he won't victimize other patients like he tried to do with me. Luckily I am a professional health care provider myself and know my rights as a patient. Everyone should... If you are not satistied with a doctor's performance and question his practice, contact College of Physicians and notify them. They will protect your rights. Good luck finding a good doctor who cares about other things than money only.

Submitted February 18, 2016

I had to file a complaint to college of physicians because of Dr. Torgensons unethical action and performance. It was then that I realized he has dealt with the college many times before too. Horrible doctor.

Submitted February 15, 2016

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I had Ultherapy performed at Dr. Torgersons office on 09/28/15. This was a preventative treatment for me, I did not have sagging skin, marionette lines or lost volume. On the contrary, my facial contours and volume were very healthy and youthful. Again, I was just looking to keep that genetically blessed beauty and prevent ever having to have any work done years from now. For the past 3 months I have been living a waking nightmare. My face has been robbed of all it's healthy subcutaneous fat causing loose skin jowls, laugh lines, marionette lines, eyelid retraction, hallow temples and cheeks. I look 15 years older from a mere 3 months ago and when I bend forward my face collapses because the skin has nothing to adhere to. I can pull my extra skin off my face like a peel off mask. I have seen other facial plastic surgeons who are shocked at the amount of damage done and say I am now a candidate for a lower face lift and fat grafts. It's truly a horror story and has negatively affected my life tremendously. Dr. Torgersons response to all this? This is a natural progression of aging and maybe I can get some money from Merz (manufacturer of Ulthera). He was more concerned with protecting himself and his staff than even caring to address my damage and help me. Ultherapy done improperly CAN cause the destruction of subcutaneous fat. Dr. Torgerson has no moral code, he does not care what happens to his patients. They have robbed me of my natural beauty and offer no explanation, assistance, guidance, or concern. This is not how a reputable Physician treats their patients, this is how a dishonest unethical business owner cons then blows off his clients. His office manager Nadine is very quick to be condescending and really only concerns herself with shifting blame. Not once has he or his office reached out in concern about my damage. Again, incredibly unprofessional and a testament as to how they handle their life altering mistakes. Dr. Torgerson and his staff are Unethical,untrustworthy, uncaring and completely misleading. Dr. Torgerson has shown no indication in addressing his botch job and has no concern that his mistakes have caused serious damage to my face but this will not end with this review. He will be held accountable. I'm writing this review in hopes to spar someone else the heartache and trauma of going through such a horrific experience, dealing with the stress of losing their beauty in a mere 3 month and being blown off by Dr. Cory Torgerson.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Cory Torgerson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consulted with Dr. Torgerson for rhinoplasty concerns and I would highly recommend him! He is very attentive to your concerns, offers his professional opinion..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After years of strongly disliking my nose and being too worried to take the plunge to correct the dorsal hump as well as the tip...I finally booked a consultati..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so pleased with my rhinoplasty. It is perfect and I am so happy with the results. Clinic was beautiful. Nursing staff excellent, receptionists helpful and ..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been wonderful thus far, scheduled to have rhinoplasty mid-May. Truly excited to see the results!"

March 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have spent tens of thousands of dollars repairing the damage that Dr. Torgerson caused to my face. I will forever regret getting any work done by him, and wil..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Last week was my first meeting with Dr. Torgerson. I was pleasantly surprised by his gracious demeanor. From the first moment he greeted me until the end of my..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Torgenson in 2013 for acne scar treatment. It is a very long story that would not fit in here. I tried to speak to Dr. Torgenson first and res..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had to file a complaint to college of physicians because of Dr. Torgensons unethical action and performance. It was then that I realized he has dealt with the..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Oh my gosh. As soon as I seen this surgeon and his staff I knew I didn't what him anywhere near my face. "

February 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had Ultherapy performed at Dr. Torgersons office on 09/28/15. This was a preventative treatment for me, I did not have sagging skin, marionette lines or lost..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Torgerson performed a lower face-lift on me three weeks ago. He was very pleasant, informative and empathetic at pre-surgical consultations. He was kind e..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Torgerson performed a necklift, facelift and chin implant on me, awhile back. I am thrilled with the results and so glad that my research paid off. I decid..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Torgerson. Seeing him for years for fillers and botox, I have developed a great relationship with him. Has it always been pe..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "If you are considering facial cosmetic surgery with Dr. Torgerson, you may aswell apply to the show Botched-because you will be a candidate. I have gone through..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I waited 3 years before writing this review because I wanted it to be a fair and honest review. If you are someone with an ethnic nose or you have thick skin pl..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many rhinoplasty attempts with different doctors and unsatisfactory results. I finally have the nose that I've always desired Thanks to Dr. Torgerson. Fo..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "If you come across this doctor...KEEP LOOKING. Find a plastic surgeon who is honest, practical and knows how to set expectations. If you are looking to have you..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Like anything else you need to shop around and look for a board certified plastic surgeon. There are a lot of doctors who specialized in other fields now pract..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Cory Torgerson office online after TONS of searching, and thought I would give it a try. Dr. Cory Torgerson & his staff were so friendly and help..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Torgerson to improve the appearance and breathing function. I am extremely pleased with the results, the look is ve..."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I just called Dr Torgerson office just now, and i can't believe that they ask for credit card to book a consultation ?? This is hilarious ! When I said that I d..."

June 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drtorgerson.com" to "http://www.drtorgerson.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M5R 1B9". Address has been updated from "None" to "70 Yorkville Ave, Suite 31, Toronto". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16473430207".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a great ENT! Generally on time, and apologizes sincerely if he is not. He cares about his patient, and will take time with you and not rush you out of his..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "made my face look like a cat, way to much filler took years to come out "

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "2 years ago I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Torgerson. He is a true artist and gave me a beautiful nose that suits my face perfectly. Thank you Dr. Torgerson and y..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I went in 2 years ago to get my lips filled . Office beautiful staff warm at first he was really nice to great me . I told him I only wanted to get my lips do..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited the offices of Dr. Cory Torgnson in the fall of 2013 to inquire about some work I wanted done. As soon as I walked into the office for my appt. I was ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Beautiful office but he’s a very ugly person inside. He seemed very nice at our first meeting. I went to see him for lip augmentation. Got my lip injected with ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Torgerson followed me every 2-3 months over a 10 month period. I went to him due to chronic sore throat. As several others on this site, he advised me that..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. T for a nose job and he made me look like a monster. I was unable to breath properly after the surgery. Before doing the surgery he was super nic..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr.Torgerson office for a facelift and he ruined my face. His stuff was rude and his wife a nut ( she reminds me of a song by Northern Pikes " she a..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most amazing plastic surgeon ever!!!! Friendly and helpful staff and Dr Torgerson is fantastic. I had chin augmentation and could not be more pleased with the r..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "As the ratings below indicate, this doctor has about a 50% success rate, and when he makes mistakes he becomes very hostile towards his patients. He prescribe..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He mumbled. Something about.acid.reflux,which.seemed.odd,since.I have.a.tumor in my neck.next.thing.he.sticks.a.biopsy. syringe in.tumor,with NO warning.I.seeme..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Torgerson for ear pain that I've been experiencing. Just like another comment, he right away said it was acid reflux causing my ear pain and prescri..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I just read all the reviews on this doctor and cancelled an appointment I had made for my daughter for a rhinoplasty consult. Very scary."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have only consulted with Dr. Torgerson so far, but my experience has been very good. He is not pushy, does not overplay the possible results and does not cut ..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I considered going to Dr. T for eyelid blepharoplasty but after doing. extensive research and reading comments below, I will look elsewhere. When looking into h..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had a bad experience with Restylane injection in the tear trough area. Immediately after injection the area was swollen, bruised and lumpy. I took some ..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Torgerson is a skilled and well trained ENT who specializes in facial plastic. From reading many of the comments bellow I worry that many of the posters hav..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The office and staff are friendly. However, I had a terrible experience with fillers under the eyes, swollen, bruising, lumpiness, it actually looked worse. I..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man is HORRIBLE he destroyed two years of my life and I still have anxiety Over the procedure He is ONLY out for money and will do or Say anything to pl..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Torgerson three years from a friend who had rhinoplasty. she looked beautiful and I had faith that Dr Torgerson would do a good job on me. ..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Torgerson is only worried about his own self image and not his patients. I had a nose job to correct a septum and now I can't even feel my nose. It is numb ..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Torgerson is NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON but an E.N.T. guy who IS allowed to say he is a "cosmetic surgeon." He lacks experience and his work in inconsistent. His per..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had my nose done by him and that was the biggest mistake I ever made, he didn't get the job done the first time so I had to go back again because one side of ..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Be very carful. This Doctor is not a good communicater and he is very elusive. Be sure to ask all questions regarding all the risks associated to his procedures..."

November 5, 2014