Ratings for Dr. Cory Torgerson

I wish I could go back in time and get my old nose back. It has been over a year and it still looks just awful. I was wish I had gone to another surgeon :( Please do not let this man ruin your face.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I finally got a hair transplant!.....! I have been insecure about my hairline the second I started loosing it in my early 20's. I have tried spray's, creams, hats and everything imaginable to grow hair and/or cover up my balding. Finally after a little research in my home town of Toronto, I found Dr. Cory Togerson. Immediately upon reaching out to their team I was treated with kindness, understanding & fairness. They came up with a great package so I couldn't refuse and booked the appointment right away! From the moment I stepped into the office for the consultation to now being 9 months post surgery I can honestly and humbly say how excited I am seeing these amazing results. I seriously thought loosing my hair at such a young age was such a defeating feeling and it brought my confidence down. Now my hair is growing it, I have my old hair line back and it took years off of my face. I finally look the age I am. If I would have known about this procedure I would have done it 10 years ago when I first noticed the Hair loss. It has been a pain-free experience and am certainly coming back and getting my crown filled in! Thank you to you all for being so caring, professional, for following up & for always being available to take my calls. I’d recommend Dr. T to anyone wanting to look and feel their best. Their office is extremely clean, they are always organized and I’ve never had to wait. God Bless. M. Zambri

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Torgerson took the time to provide the answers to questions I did not know I should be asking. I had a full facelift, brows, neck and I am completely satisfied with the outcome. His surgical approach takes on an art form in creating the features I was looking for. His medical staff is advertised as the best, I agree, his admin support staff care for the clients in a PERSONAL AND COMFORTING WAY! I have referred friends to Dr. Torgerson and I cannot provide a higher appreciation for his work and his staff than that.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Absolutely awful. They completely rejected me for a non surgical nose job because I asked them questions. Basic questions as recommended by the realself to ask before going into any procedure. Questions about the doctor's credentials, past work, after care, potential risks and complications, and how they will handle them. How can I trust a doctor to take care of me when they choose to withhold vital information from me. Very shady.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

What a nightmare! This doctor must pay for his reviews because I don't know how they're any good. I got filler to define my jaw line and he carelessly overfilled me in 15 min, turning my lower face into a huge golf-ball after $1600. My boyfriend hated it. Dr. Torgerson doesn't give a hoot what you look like. His fancy office and branding is just to hide the fact that he's a talentless freak. I'm miserable and will have to get this all dissolved. A waste of time, dignity and money.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I went to Dr Torgerson 2 years ago for a rhinoplasty and now look at some reviews and I'm shocked by some of the bad reviews which made me want to write this review. I had an amazing experience from beginning to end. Dr. Torgerson and his staff are extremely professional and always willing to help and answer any questions your may have. I want to address some of the negative concerns below. 1. Deposit to hold surgery date - ALL plastic surgeons require a non-refundable deposit to hold a surgery date and this cost goes towards the cost of the surgery. Before you pay, you sign an agreement that should you cancel your appointment, you loose the deposit. So don't get angry if YOU decide to cancel and not get your deposit back, you knew this before you paid. 2. "He doesn't care about the way you look" - He's a plastic surgeon, his whole profession is to make people look better. He did an amazing job on my nose and I wouldn't choose anyone else. 3. "His staff is rude" - His staff are literally the nicest people you'll meet. Go see for yourself and don;t let these comments steer you away. Consultations are FREE so it's no cost to you to see how wrong some of these reviews are. 4. "He ruined my face" - During the consultation ask for Vectra Imaging. While this part of the consultation will require a fee, it'll allow you to see how your nose will look after surgery. 5. "His work is messy and looks horrible" - If your getting rhinoplasty, get Vetra Imaging. You'll get to see what your nose will look like and Dr. Torgerson guarantees that if your nose doesn't look like the agreed upon image, he will redo your surgery at no cost. 6. "Charged me $250.00 for a consultation and didn’t answer any of my questions" - This literally makes me laugh because he was so helpful and answered every question I had. My Fiance even went for a hair transplant about 1 year after my nose surgery and he was just as helpful as I remember. 7. "his motto is up sell up sell up sell", "STEER CLEAR folks. This man will try to push surgeries on you." - NOT TRUE. When I went to him for a rhinoplasty, he looked at my chin to ensure that it would be proportionate to the nose he was going to create. He said my chin the way it is will be fine - NO UPSELL and NO PRESSURE to do more. If he truly was trying to upsell me on things I didn;t require, he would have told me I needed a chin implant, but he didn't. 8. "he started to push plastic surgery on me!" - The first questions he asked me was "What don;t you like and what do you want changed". He did not try to push an unnecessary surgery or change on me. He focused on what I wanted to accomplish. These negative reviews are definitely not indicative of the experiences that I faced with Dr. Torgerson. In fact 2 of my family friends got rhinoplasty with him after my results and 2 others received hair transplants. All with great outcomes and happy patients. I do encourage you to do your research before choosing a surgeon, but don;t let these negative reviews steer you away from Dr. Torgerson.

Submitted May 2, 2018

Beware! Dr. T is an ENT. Do your research. I am sti suffering from lumpiness and floaters all over my face which swell and attract water. A disaster! He injected the wrong product and years after it will still not dissolve because it's stuck in pockets. Extremely depressing. Do your research, everyone is injecting. You need to have a board certified plastic surgeon with knowledge of facial muscles and how they move and where you should be injecting. I called complaining about the side effects and all they tried to do is sell me more junk. Worse mistake ever made. Beware of fillers and the injector.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I was only 16 and i really didn't like my nose it was big and wide and all the components that you wouldn't want in a nose. I had recently broke my nose which made me want to do this surgery even more. I was introduced to Dr. Cory Torgerson through the internet because of his great reviews and i have to agree with every single great one because it is 100% true. He is an upbeat relaxed doctor that makes you feel so comfortable. My final results were the best thing that ever happened to me, i love new small nose and I'm so happy Dr. Coy Torgerson made my nose suit me to the point where it looks so natural. Dr. Cory Torgerson is a great doctor and i highly recommend him if getting a rhionplasty.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Probably one of the worst experiences of my life. I went for a consult with my partner to see Dr. Togerson. We went in to discuss possible otoplasty. First of all let me point out that we were very unaware of prices and all the doctors out there. He told us that he can go the procedure within weeks and that he was giving us the best price (9000$). We fell for his tricks and agreed to get the procedure done within two weeks. He made us give a deposit to hold our spot. Within a few days we left a message with their office saying we need to switch the dates because we couldn't get the funds in time. They assured me they would call me back. THEY DID NOT. A week late the office coordinator contact me telling me that they have to cancel mu surgery day because we did not pay the fund on time and that they would be taking my deposit. But heres the "bright side" they said they will reschedule my surgery for a later day but we would have to pay the whole amount. The doctor and staff are a complete joke. They are only out their to get your money. They do not care about their clients at all. Please do your research and don't make the same mistake as us. Stay far away.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Nothing could explain the hate I have now for this man and so-called surgeon (he has no right to be) who has ruined my nose, my breathing, my eyes and my life. Not to mentio my financial state. His ridiculous and cruel antics after an obvious botch are abusive. He is a sociopath and doesn’t know how to perform plastic surgery. Biggest mistake of my life. I am now confined to my home and have suffered constant problems due to breathing issues (he collapsed my whole nose) and constant infection but nooooo, he’s content with his work. I’ve consulted several surgeons since and they all have been just appalled and devastated on my behalf. It’s not a simple fix though. I CANT BELIEVE HE IS STILL ALLOWED TO PRACTICE!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018