Ratings for Dr. Cory Torgerson

Dr. Torgerson injected my year troughs 2 years ago. I still have bumps under my eyes and a bluish grey tinge known as a Tyndall Effect under one eye. This results when the filler is not injected deep enough. I had hoped it would just dissolve but it hasn't. I sent pictures and a query to his office. They responded that it should have dissolved (notwithstanding evidence that it hasn't) and that it would cost $250 just to consult with him about it. I would have expected him to take some responsibility for and pride in his work to make sure it reflected well on him. This does not.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

It has been a year since my surgery with Dr. Torgerson and couldn’t be happier with my rhinoplasty. Dr. Torgerson is an exceptional surgeon. He knew exactly what I wanted and walked me through the entire process so thoroughly. His staff was also professional and super friendly. I was pretty nervous prior to the surgery but Dr. Torgerson and his team made me feel completely at ease. He is so kind and attentive and I am so grateful for everything that he’s done. My new nose fits my face perfectly and looks so natural. It has been life changing in the best way possible. Thank you so much Dr. Torgerson!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

My experience at this facility was excellent. When I first arrived, I was greeted by his beautiful and friendly staff. They took photos, I filled out paper work and was called in by Dr Torgerson. The wait time was minimal. I decided to see Dr. Torgerson to get fillers around my chin area and lips. I had previously gone to a different doctor and was very dissatisfied with the results of a chin implant. For a year I lived feeling self-conscious about my lower face, but that changed with one visit with Dr. Torgerson. My consult was great, he took his time to explain everything, we talked about facial implants, different fillers etc. At no point did I feel rushed or pressured to do anything. I decided to go ahead with fillers and the results are fantastic. Dr. Torgerson is not only a great doctor but he’s an artist. He precisely and meticulously placed filler in my lower face to achieve the look I wanted. The actual procedure was 100% painless with minimal swelling and zero bruising. I am so happy with my results, I feel like myself again. I will def be going back to see him in the future.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Was a returning patient in the past. Waited in the clinic for 20 min. Then told no longer do throat issue. I did specify about it when I made the phone appointment. Disrespectful and not responsible. Not even an apology stated..

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

It’s been a year since my rhinoplasty with Dr. Torgerson and I’m very happy with my results. I love the fact that he listened to me during the initial consultation about what I want to fix and not drastically ch age my nose since I was pretty happy with it except deviation and a bump from the childhood trauma. Dr. Torgerson did exactly what I asked for! My nose is now straight and has no bump, and I also love that he slightly reduced my nostrils to make sure everything is Perfectly proportional :) It’s like my old nose but perfected :) ! Wish I had done it years ago. The small unevenness in the nostrils was quickly fixed with a bit of a filler and that is only because I’m a perfectionist !!! The staff are great and very welcoming my appointments were always on time and there was never a problem with scheduling as many as I wanted, even between the required follow ups. My recovery was great and I have no post operative issues, no nose bleeds, no breathing problems, nothing. Dr. Torgerson has a great personality and made me feel calm before the surgery. Thank You!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

don't make the same mistake we made and find a reputable Doctor that knows what hes doing. we wish have my nose back and 11000 paid and nose still bleeding.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

A friend of mine recommended Dr Torgerson for my rhinoplastie after having a positive experience and it has been life changing for me. I had the best experience with Dr. Torgerson and his team. From the first visit, I've always been welcomed with a big smile and a warm attitude and never felt pressured or rushed. He listened to my concerns and took my opinion in consideration while giving me helpful advices. Dr Torgerson gave me the nose I've always wanted and I'm beyond pleased with the natural result. I can never thank him enough for his amazing work, he's a true artist!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I cannot imagine how anyone could negatively comment on this doctor. He performed revision rhinoplasty on my cleft! For the first time in my life I love my nose. I don't even look like i have a birth defect anymore besides some lip scarring which a laser can help with. He has impeccable bedside manners, a contagious smile as well as a genuine passion for what he does. He spent 4 hours on my nose which is far longer than he anticipated but I truly believe he really wanted to help me as I clearly was so self conscious. If anyone wants pictures of me feel free to ask. His office staff are wonderful to say the least. You can be rest assured I have seen many surgeons and doctors throughout my life but Dr Torgerson left a mark on me I will never ever forget!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

This man is a con artist. I can’t even in good conscience call him a doctor. I went for a consultation for rhinoplasty and he started by saying my “nose was a mess” without even looking at it. He rarely made eye contact then tried to upsell me to have Botox and laser skin resurfacing. In the pit of my stomach I had a feeling not to trust this man and after going to two more consultations with other doctors and reading the reviews on here I’m so glad I didn’t go through with any kind of procedure by this crook. Please, please consult with other doctors and avoid Dr. Torgerson. Don’t get taken by this unconscionable man.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Complete waste of money. Went for side profile concerns, barely took any time to listen to what I was looking for. Cost me a fortune for filler that looked terrible and went to another cosmetic surgeon to fix it. Complete waste of money. So many talented docs out there that actually care, do not go to him. Biggest mistake.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018