Ratings for Dr. William Scott Carpenter

Just saw him in the ER for gallbladder problems. He was kind and compassionate and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

He is ER doctor in my very small home town. Only saw my 90 year Mom once.. but when I took her to ER he immediately diagnosed brain hemorhage... ensured we had proper care in larger hospital and then treated her for four months, post discharge, until a doctor he had confidence in came to our area. If there were 20 stars, I would give Dr. Carpenter that!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

THIS DOCTOR IS EXPOSING ELDERLY AND DISABLED PEOPLE TO MRSa BACTERIA AND WORKING WITH THE ASPIRUS NURSING HOME IN PHILLIPS WISCONSIN TO EXPOSE THE ELDERLY PERSONS THERE TO MRSa ALSO BY TAKING THEM TOP TE PARK FALLS FLAMBEAU HOSPITAL. DR. CARPENTOR HS BEEN KNOWN TO TREAT OTHER PEOPLE WITH DISRESPECT AND UNPROFESSIONALISM WHEN THEY COME TO THIS FACILITY WITHOUT ANYONE ELSE

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

This doctor is absolutely horrible. On two separate occasions he was blatantly negligent with my children, the first time misdiagnosing Lyme disease (in an area with a high prevalence of the disease) the second time was even worse, he prescribed my 4 week old baby a medication at 75x an adult dose! My child was lucky to have lived through that. This doctor is so arrogant he doesn't even hear anything you have to say, he's made up his mind before examining you. I'm just thankful I have since moved out of state and will never have to return to this hospital and risk being treated by this negligent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Carpenter saw my son in the ER and was amazingly kind and helpful. I found him to be knowledgeable and very thorough. I'd take the other ratings here with a grain of salt. I saw nothing out of line and he seemed to really enjoy being a physician and helping people.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

this doctor is violating people civil rights and patient rights at the park falls emergency room. this doctor acually gave me a rectal exam against my will when i could barely move from pain of my organs being infected and he has also done this to someone else that i know of. another doctor by the name of murphy d just as bad and they are treating certain people like this so that they dont use their medicare insurance at this emergency room. im srry but there is nothing polite to say about these two doctors , so they call themselve! any questions or comments please call me at 715-820-2067. my name is greg

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

will misdiagnois and acquise you of not taking meds and selling your pain pills

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. William Scott Carpenter's Credentials

• Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med