Ratings for Dr. Beata Styka

She's the sweetest Doctor you will ever meet. staff was timely and pleasant. Very knowledgable .. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Styka is patient focused. She has been my doctor for many years and I have referred her to many of my friends with challenging medical issues without any reservation. Her experience as an internist coupled with her unbelievable compassion for her patients is what makes her a top doctor. She will focus on your health and medical needs with razor sharp intensity mwhile pstill maintaining her unique kindness.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Styka is very knowledgeable & competent. Whatever your medical condition, she will resolve it & keep you healthy. She diagnosed my cancer at a very early stage. As a result I am able to offer this positive recommendation. She conferred with the surgeons & then orchestrated my treatment plan to ensure I would receive the best outcome. It was an emotionally overwhelming journey for me & my family. She was there every step of the way with me. Another doctor may have just handed me off to the surgeon. Rest assured if she is your doctor she'll go the distance with you & will tailor your healthcare to make sure she keeps you healthy. I have recommended her to others & they too feel the same way. You will never be just another patient to her. Having her as a personal physician is like having a concierge doctor without the cost! She is extremely kind & will take as much time as you need during your office visit. You can easily see she has a passion for medicine and her sincerity is real.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

What a caring, compassionate and understnding doctor. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her care for my 94 year old mother. She only wants the best for her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Beata Styka's Credentials

• Chinese

• Coll Med, Univ Jagiellonski, Krakow, Poland (Grad. 1991)

Amerihealth